Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FutureFriend
Dec 28, 2011

steinrokkan posted:

I'm not only the CIA master of assassinations with a hot wife, I'm also secretly the world's foremost LP buff. You could say streaming and providing expertise on rare Japanese video games is my true passion.

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FutureFriend
Dec 28, 2011

Ibram Gaunt posted:

The forums = Godly.

FutureFriend
Dec 28, 2011

Leal posted:

Just randomly thought about how he would poke fun at Resident Evil for how Jill was in Delta Force in her early 20s and laughing with all the stories he came up with

it was bc he was in deltaforce. check the tvtropes page

FutureFriend
Dec 28, 2011

DaysBefore posted:

Yes you should play Tamriel Rebuilt. Also Skyrim: Home of the Nords which is very cool but I think dead? WHatever, what they put out so far is good

home of the nords last i checked is still being worked on, but kinda put on the backburner so they can pump out the first actual project cyrodiil update this year, which is looking badass.

FutureFriend
Dec 28, 2011

Dongicus posted:

they somehow made han joongi even more autistic

it seemed impossible to make han joongi more win than in 7, but they did it

FutureFriend
Dec 28, 2011

i picked up the original yakuza in a bargain bin in 2009. absolutely insane experience compared to the rest of the franchise, but hell very funny nowadays to keep hearing kiryu call guys retarded

FutureFriend
Dec 28, 2011

NoiseAnnoys posted:

having never heard the original dub, i like to imagine they cast someone to play kiryu with a strong southie boston accent, and you will never convince me otherwise.

its the worlds most autistic sounding tough guy. and hell, i like him better then the new dub voice

FutureFriend
Dec 28, 2011

symbolic posted:

glad TDI actually found work

lmfao

FutureFriend
Dec 28, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I’m finally almost done with her chapter, just have the princess league finals… pairing her up with Akiyama and splitting the chapter between them was a cool move

good luck gamer, ur about to enter one of the coolest parts in the franchise after that

FutureFriend
Dec 28, 2011

Note Block posted:

I went and watched both the Tamriel Rebuilt and the Skyrim: Home of the Nords videos by warlockracy as Butt-Head suggested and yup they were good videos

Do I install all this mumbo jumbo now and actually play Morrowind? Y/N

absolutely. morrowind is the closest ive felt gaming has gotten to feeling like ur in this esoteric place that just loving hates everyone but themselves. just like sweden

FutureFriend
Dec 28, 2011

FutureFriend
Dec 28, 2011

Buck Wildman posted:

noted rich guy moneybags job: cop

if you take all the bribes people offer you, you can become the richest man on earth

FutureFriend
Dec 28, 2011

Heath posted:

My mother was a relentlessly self-immolating 4chan poster with BPD and a penchant for gamergatery. My mother was a 15 year old /b/tard named Chloe with thirty-five teeth.

FutureFriend
Dec 28, 2011

Bicyclops posted:

All the animes I've seen are from the Stone Age (Cowboy Bebop, Trigun, Fullmetal Alchemist). Someone make a curated list and I'll make it one of my Forever Projects to watch through them.

monster kicks rear end

FutureFriend
Dec 28, 2011

lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FutureFriend
Dec 28, 2011