Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

NoiseAnnoys posted:

oh hey, what's up fellow sagas poster, here's a picture of my tiny pierced dino dick and my tax returns!

loving insane that these are two of the more normal things I've seen done by goons through PM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

Captain Invictus posted:

I had a stream of FF7R2 on in the background while making dinner when suddenly I hear him lose it at a random chatter for backseating when it's revealed they've never played the game and don't even own a PS5 but have been telling him what to do
https://twitch.tv/videos/2077805513?t=3314s

that chatter being MonsterEnvy, better known as the goon who spent hundreds of dollars on vtuber superchats

he now joins Grouchio for being blown up live on stream by someone I follow. I just find it amusing when outside of SA I see a goon I am aware of, sometimes what they're doing is cool, usually it's something like this

oh my god lmao thats a good one

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

Ibram Gaunt posted:

I found it.

lol. fun ruined by nyc_tattoo waking up from a stupor and the people whining about it I recognize from bnr.

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

NoiseAnnoys posted:

that game is just duke nukem for the fetlife crowd, lol

I'm here to gently caress rear end and chew bubblegum and I'm all out of bubblegum

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

I overall like Kiwami but I got stuck at the batting practice Maijima fight and it's hard to want to go back. It's just not fun at all to punch him twice then run away and repeat for 20 minutes--especially when his bat will extend out 20 feet and stunlock you when you thought you were far enough.

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I put early non remastered bullshit Yakuza boss fights on easy and I will never be sorry about it

true wisdom I should follow... :amen:

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

gbs lol

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

I've been all over the Internet and it's incredible that the chibisoma/magemage/mrbibs style moron is distinctly unique to this stupid site.

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

JimmyBiskit posted:

i can't not see chibisoma pop up in conversation without thinking about how insane it is to have to have a full set of dentures in their 20s or smth due to demolishing their teeth by eating nothing but hard peppermint candy for some absurd amount of time. funny/hosed up/extremely funny imo

what the gently caress lmfao

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

oblivion is more ufn then morrowind

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

The Kins posted:

tfw your greyhound comes last and you realize you can't afford your daughter's chemo anymore

lmao

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

lesbian chatterer

that's just the chatterer

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

she's a member of the order of the gash

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

NoiseAnnoys posted:

lol thought of the watch thread again

they might need a third thread ik if things get more rowdy

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

girltaint

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

HopperUK posted:

cumspangler is an amazing name

they call me the

https://youtu.be/zmCx0pUzLKM?si=AfooZ5hbmnWQ-l0p

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

persona 3 remake on the steam deck loving rips

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

Nuns with Guns posted:

Remembering when SA used its cesspool powers to get r/jailbait closed

to this day you'll encounter redditors screaming at each other accusations of being "poo poo reddit says" or "srs" the subreddit blamed for closing jailbait 10 years ago.

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

Ibram Gaunt posted:

Someone mentioned last time this came up that he's admitted that he used lit all his money on forums account and now just gets approved for credit cards and maxes them all out buying more accounts.

man,

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

Antivehicular posted:

so what's everyone been playing tonight

PS3R. its nice to play a pokemon style game that is streamlined.

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

I don't care and hope they enjoy chatting about their wwII show

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

always thought that was Uncle Fester when I went to the arcade

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

Stux posted:

sosmeone i had had no negative interactions with quit the forums blaming me and then reregged very obviously and was friendly to me as this "new" person. baffling

that's frightening behavior lol

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

I have no doubt

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

Autisanal Cheese posted:

that recent reg zoomer with the homestuck av that got all hot under the collar defending fae pronouns, were they also the one “throwing slurs in the destiny thread” or am I mixed up

euroshopper reminds me of them for some reason

I think the fae pronouns one was a cenobite avatar zoomer.

But I would fully believe it's the same person on all three.

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

Tarnop posted:

arsenicCatnip was fae pronoun zoomer

Starts here in the old old old sagas thread

lol that's right the fae meltdown happened twice almost exactly the same way

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

Frank Frank posted:

They said they were born in the 70s in one of the posts they made recently iirc so if so, that's pretty shameful and/or weird.

what lmao

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

Jerma is a chud

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

insane anime posted:

these mother fuckers mad that im icy :smugdog:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

Heath posted:

My mother was a relentlessly self-immolating 4chan poster with BPD and a penchant for gamergatery. My mother was a 15 year old /b/tard named Chloe with thirty-five teeth.

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

Dr. Cool Aids posted:

concentration camp collapse syndrome

oh

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

so many dicknosers

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

huh

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

it sometimes bums me out that MGSV coulda been one of the best games of all time if they got more time & money on the back-half, and instead is only great.

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

Antivehicular posted:

This dude claimed at length that he had no idea any of this would be offensive or treated as anything other than fun fantasy worldbuilding, so I think he lives under a rock, or maybe in Plato's cave but all the shadow plays are niche hentai

applewhite once made a thread asking if anyone had ever thought about going around and organizing people at their workplaces, and if not, maybe we could try it?

eidt: sorry, it was "what if we raised money for people trying to strike?" lol

Famethrowa has a new favorite as of 04:00 on Apr 3, 2024

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

ThingOne posted:

That was negromancer

He also used to paper bag test other goons

I love that he got so mad at the argument he slapped his arm on the table on top of the bread bag thing for that picture. the internet rules.

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

Ibram Gaunt posted:

I never saw confirmation but I remember someone elsewhere saying Elephant Ambush is in his 40s with a wife and kid and it's like how can you still act like that lol.

My tendency to think people are my age or younger is really depriving me of some bonechilling lols

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

frozen bonbon guy also talked about a wife, and that is a deeply depressing thought

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

mel mudkipper worked for the saudi government lol

lol are yu serious