Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Speedball posted:

You wanna know how much extra loving work this guy has been doing? "Hikari" has an Animal Crossing village filled with 1000s of hours worth of content, I went through it all. There's committing to a bit, and then there's living a double life. That's why I was sure Hikari was real for the longest time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

sebmojo posted:

Started, going

lol

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

he did it for attention if you look at the discord screenshots whenever someone complained about stubbing their toe or having a bad day dark id would pop in to talk about how he got into a street fight with his sister and dislocated his pinky i think everyone has encountered someone like this in an internet community but never before have i seen someone combine the hot wife, dying, and stolen valor lies into one single big lie. it rules

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

IndestructibleCat posted:

Funny you should mention, "Hikkiari" once claimed to be one of the localizers for the original Nier and when a bunch of us looked in the credits to disprove this easy lie. He got really pissy. He even brought it up once again like 3-4 years later after we all cut him off (feel free to look it up on his discord, it's probably still there)

how does it keep getting funnier lol

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

is the dark id the wrestler Virgil who "died" a couple of days ago... people are wondering

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

euroshopper posted:

looked it up and apparently it's one of those threads where a bunch of permabanned goons come together and gossip over the libtards. i guess they knew about the dark id's weird lies for about a year

stfu and dont post in this thread anymore

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

tamriel rebuilt is cool recommend checking out warlockracy's video on it unless warlockracy is the dark id then dont

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Endorph posted:

its one thing if its a youtuber with like 500k subs its another if its some guy who made screenshot LPs a decade ago

lol fr how is he getting 250 a month and a discord with 400 people in it is everyone in there the dark id

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Llab posted:

I forgot about this! The guy showed up after his "daughter" "died." This was the only post he made before being banned and scrubbed. I think Id realized he needed to get a tighter hold over the discord and thats when he made the server invite-only.

I've had this sitting in one of my DMs since 2019 lmao

that's the dark id too

16-bit Butt-Head has a new favorite as of 23:36 on Mar 4, 2024

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

this may be the funniest thing that has happened on the forums

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Twisty seeing a Halloween party advertised on Facebook and showing up not only being the only white person there but the only person in costume (Roman soldier) has entered the chat

lol

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

twisty asking about chickens and destroying a moderator

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

RC Cola posted:

Wait was his fake wife's name Number 2? All I think of is Austin Powers

no you idiot that was his pet name for her he didnt want her to get doxxed

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Leggsy posted:

Wait just one loving minute...

[:nms: - animal abuse again]

Ryan...Ryan

Is this what an aneurysm feels like.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

<starts smoking for first time at mid 30's>

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Sharks Eat Bear posted:

zorak has been mocking thedarkid now that he's dying

pwned by the former anime mod

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Dr. Cool Aids posted:

One time me and a friend were walking through the local university grounds as it was a shortcut to the club we were going to. Saw lights and music coming from one of the buildings and figured it was a student party so we gatecrashed.

it wasn't. It was a black woman's 50th birthday party. we were the only two white people there

lol

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Funky See Funky Do posted:

I missed this one. Who's this character?

his best friend is a japanese teenager who had an abusive father the dark id beat her father to near death and rescued her and now she lives with him and his sexy wife

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

The same father he beat to death because the guy couldn't kill himself?

no moron that was a different incident

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

disposablewords posted:

This is just the kind of canon you get when a story's gone on too long and the writer has to up the stakes without really knowing how to also keep it from spiraling out.

the tite kubo effect...

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

what if... my best friend was a girl... and japanese

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

and she worked on nier

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

he may have also created and been the sole editor of his own tvtropes page and its longer than most pages on the website

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

taylor swift is the dark id, actually

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

lol

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

big boss stopping in the middle of a war zone to continue his LP

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

lying is pretty cool henry rollins wrote a whole song about it

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

the cocks shotgun mod is 100% Id lol

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

hell, he might be all the mods who better to trust to mod the discord then yourself...

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Kurtofan posted:

lfjdfsfd stolen hiroshima valor

laughing like ted dibase rn lol

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

cant find the tweet but someone on twitter was in a wow guild with him when they were a teenager and dark id was still doing the daughter thing and approached them (they were a teenage girl) and asked them how do they give their daughter "the talk" lol

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

the mod has the same writing voice as them lol

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

and lives with them ... yeah thats Id lol

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

This may be the most insane guy ever for this site.

not even close lol

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Lube Enthusiast posted:

This is cringey as gently caress i don’t think i have the strength to follow it anymore

its still funny, lube enthusiast

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

it rules that all his personas type in the exact same internet tough guy voice

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

no matter what happens i just want everyone to know that drakengard and nier are badass

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Dr. Cool Aids posted:

yoko taro sucked him off

big deal he sucks everyone off

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

i was in an SWG guild where someone pretended to be their wife who was a sexy twi'lek dancer it was very obvious but everyone just ignored it because it was harmless and sometimes funny