Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

lmfao.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

pog boyfriend posted:

ground floor

its drakengard march

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7QhXviSOgo

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

google pathological liar op

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Dongicus posted:

google pathological liar op
google pathologic 2

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

>>contemplative<< after reading all this it finally makes sense why we dont hear anything about joseph kony any more...

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

they somehow made han joongi even more autistic

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

oh, you're mad about the Accessibility pee and cum stains spattered on every surface? well i work 400000 hours and have 500 kids and only 33 seconds to game each week and

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

dead space outline thing ftw

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

in the dlc it feels like she misread every single line so its likely a direction issue as well

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

deus ex/yakuza/bloodlines style city hubs are my favourite open worlds

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Al! posted:

you forgot RAGE

i think a lot of people forgot RAGE

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

yakuza 8 has subtitle customisation now so there's 0 excuse to use the dub lol

Phlegmish posted:

BG3 had good voice acting. Very British but that's fine

yea drat lol. was really impressed how much they went into for mocap instead of canned animations too

Note Block posted:

Asterion is also Heisenberg from RE8Village.

lol ftw

Dongicus has a new favorite as of 01:15 on Mar 6, 2024

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Ibram Gaunt posted:

wtf..was this by default...?

you can change font size and add transparent backgrounds to text iirc

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Leal posted:

Alright I gotta hear this

https://x.com/2005Dojima/status/1722682342597333124?s=20

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Farg posted:

The yakuza 8 dub is better tbh. You lose so many good little character bits playing in Japanese (you don't speak Japanese) (Idgaf about prozd or whoever voices kiryu in English I'm an adult)

what kind of character bits do you mean?

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Farg posted:

if you are missing out on english ichiban you aren't a yakuza fan

are his combat barks that good?

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

v for some reason talking like geralt ftw lol

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

I’ve always had my suspicions he was at least exaggerating the stories he’d tell, even before I saw any of these accusations.

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

seemed a little sketch,

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I’m going to bother the people who were in his friend’s circle.

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

something really gay is happening. well bye

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

cholo cross

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

MarcusSA posted:

The Fallout TV show looks pretty good

(haven't watched) no it doesn't.

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

that case rules so much

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

DENTAL PLAN

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

didn't rhe riven erp rape game take forever to get called out as well lol

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

The Saddest Rhino posted:

If I recall the riven rape rpgs started off as mafia games which makes it even stranger

As far back as I can remember, I always wanted to rape in riven: the sequel to Myst

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4FwfIKUGTg

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

American McGay posted:

Yamai's chubby older bitches ftmfw

he rules lol. he's 100% returning in 9

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Spanish Manlove posted:

I played on a battlefield bad company 2 server with them and everyone called them sky thirteen laser behind their back because we found them annoying

still sad about them killing that game last year

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

insane anime posted:

quoting from the the other thread:

Goon named McMuffin Man who was obsessed with fallout 3 and filled with hate for the world (no gf, no job, no money, etc). It was right on release, he would go out in public and pretend he was in FO3. His apartment was the vault, and he would go out on the 1st and 15th to get supplies and 'forage.' The kicker was the radiation was rap music. He hated hip hop music more than women and super mutants, so if he heard rap music he was taking RADs and had to find a new path to Dollar General. The climax of the thread was when he was stuck at the crosswalk by somone dancing to Lil Wayne's Lollipop and he collapsed to the ground in disgust/radiation overwhelmed him and he said the guy listening to it just put the boom box thing right next to his face while he was lying down and was doing that laugh lil wayne does in all his songs

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

you could go into any of the dogshit mockthreads on this site and that guy would have 100000 posts in them all

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Theres only 2 good fallout games. Same with TES.

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

ilmucche posted:

Misterbibs was right that the vvitch was a terrible movie. I watched it with a non-native English speaker and they couldn't understand what anyone was saying.

I'm a native English speaker and I could only get about half of it. The dad guy's voice was just bass and vocal fry, I'm not even sure he was using words at all

skill issue

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

IDK man if you're talking about half baked jrpgs Yak 7 is pretty much the definition of that. I hated it at first but came around to mostly tolerating it. The main antagonist really saved that game for me tbh, that and all the new characters kicked rear end.

If you have to break the bad combat system with OP skill spamming it doesn't exactly shine on the games mechanics imo

8 has slightlt better combat and a pretty bad villain. characters all kick rear end. the party chats/hanging out stuff r all real good

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

dragon age 2 lol

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

ive gone woke

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Meowywitch posted:

explain your avatar dong i'm curious

its the racist chud prosecuter from great ace attorney enjoying a pumpkin spice latte