Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

The Saddest Rhino posted:

He edited the Taylor swift page to be shorter

if the fake cancer doesn't get him, then the swifties will definitely eviscerate him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

if hippa becomes a problem, simply shoot it in the mouth with cock's shotgun

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

i mean it's been stated many times he wasn't really canadian but also like, if anyone in PEI shoots someone, it makes news in the country.

and then later my old salt family on facebook would mark themselves safe despite living in a different maritime province.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

Ibram Gaunt posted:

What if you love yellow paint but hate disabled gamers...?

make the whole game all yellow

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

pandy fackler posted:

this is me and its embarrassing

sometimes this happens in my own neighborhood when it's cloudy and I can't see the ocean

there is something wrong with my brain I can't explain it

Early sign of dementia, I'm sorry

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

Ibram Gaunt posted:

Heard Cait Sith say "Playtime is over" in combat and it made me lol. My brain is poisoned.

Remind me... is that the Cait Sith I saved by punching through those floorboards...?

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

Dr. Cool Aids posted:

hbomberguy used to lp here lol

I'm sure he's very ashamed of it

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

PEI is dangerous, there are jellyfish sometimes

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

hatty posted:

They say dying is the greatest dopamine hit of all

"When you die, your brain releases a rush of endorphins."

*posts gif of a brain scan from a medical drama*

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

Dr. Cool Aids posted:

better go LP it

Someone already did! The guy doing it was fun. He shook a baby.*

*not irl

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

recent events have reminded me of all the weird liars I've met in my life. One was a kid who I was friends with in elementary school. Just constant weird lies after another and always with conviction. Things like how he was a vampire, how he accessed the Matrix by clicking around in RPGMaker 2000 and that the government discovered a jungle planet and an astronaut got lost on it.

Then my brother had a friend in high school who constantly lied as well. I just remember him saying he played Russian roulette with a paintball gun but like wtf that's not how paintball guns work.

My favorite was this weirdo I had on my AIM friend list who claimed he was in an unspecified Middle Eastern country. Claimed he was in the middle of a war and that poo poo was beyond hosed up. I told my brother and he was like "lol it's fake." I'd ask questions but then he'd routinely switch to an alter persona named Aqua who would shout obscenities at me in all caps. He would use fake Arabic phrases as well. He added me because he liked a sprite I made on a Pokemon site when I was 14.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

lobster shirt posted:

apparently they do make paintball revolvers so you could give yourself brain damage with paintball russian roulette if you wanted to

He did not have a paint ball revolver. He did not play Russian roulette with a foreign exchange student from Sweden who was naked a lot that we never got to meet.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

homori
jimmy and the pulsating rear end
lisa: the homo

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

Ibram Gaunt posted:

Akira Toriyama is loving DEAD

: (

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

Or any of his other botanical horrors

Plant MONSTER. has a new favorite as of 16:21 on Mar 8, 2024

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

Goldslime is a great design. I love monsters that are mostly floating shapes.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

I enjoyed dragon quest builders 2 but immediately fell flat once I completed it and got into free build mode

It's one of my favorite games and I didn't even expect to like it.

Ibram Gaunt posted:

I've heard it's a step down from previous entries but not bad.

I got it. It's not great. I find it's missing way too many key monsters. Most of the guys from DQM 2 aren't in it.

What I want is the 3DS remakes that have like, every momster ever. :(

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

Southern Cassowary posted:

the 3ds dqm2 remake has a fan translation patch that's pretty good

Oh poo poo, I just got my Mini PC this week (thanks to previous thread for letting me know these things existed), I might have to look into that.

This entire week has been a wash due to the fact I can actually play games now. Old computer couldn't even do things like DotAGE

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

The DQM2 guide book I had since the sixth grade is one of my treasures.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

Improbable Lobster posted:

Games with collectable monsters should never remove monsters in sequels, only add them

I am a very strong believer in this. Every unobtainable monster design trapped in older software is a wandering soul that must be freed

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I've never posted my dick and balls on the forums or associated discords or chatrooms or online at all.

That's weird how did they let you in then?

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I worked with an ex FYAD poster but this was before I joined SA myself. He assumed i was a goon tho

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

insane anime posted:

how fat was he

Uh. Like. Very slightly pudgy? He was very messy and hardly washed his uniform but he was nice.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

wrong thread

Plant MONSTER. has a new favorite as of 01:19 on Mar 11, 2024

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

Leal posted:

Unicorn Overlord is so good

It's the first game shilled by youtubers that actually looks extremely good. I've been tempted to get it.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

Remember for the first star wars game on n64, the button presses for the cheat code to unlock everything was so convoluted you had to.hit like every button amd use your chin to operate the control stick

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

Feels Villeneuve posted:

the thing i remember about the podracing game is if you picked sebulba you cold enter a secret code that would cause flames to shoot out of your podracer so you could set your brother's podracer on fire at the start line every time

r u my brother? >: (

All my contact with the Star Wars franchise is entirely contained within the N64 games and I think this is probably the way to experience it correctly

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

Snow Cone Capone posted:

N64 and GameCube had some of the best star wars games, podracer, rogue squadron, shadows of the empire, even that Clone Wars game was pretty fun

the ones where you're that edgelord evil jedi were great to, rag dolling baddies all over the place and such

Only thing I remember about the Gamecube one is my brother freaking out on a level that involved navigating what might've been the Millennium Falcon into a narrow opening in some space building but he kept smashing into the side over and over again like a micro-9/11 on loop

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

euroshopper posted:

do you honestly pay full amount for every single game you've ever played

yes and you should or else you will be killed

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

Looking to add to my bronycule

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I miss game guide monster art where the artists only had a small non descript 8 bit sprite to base their drawings on. Zelda had some crazy game guide monster art.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

In an attempt to relive that era of gaming. I came across this site that creates random configurations of pixels. Some of them look like old game monsters. I take the ones that capture my attention and reinterpret them as if they were entries in some guide. I even give them names that are reminiscent of things from old zelda titles.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

Violen posted:

this rules lol, do you have an album of the ones youve done so far hosted anywhere

I've only made four of em. Now I have a hankering to make more.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

someone in gbs was trying to complain that toryiama wasnt that great because there were no non-binary heroes in dragon ball and everyone conformed to genders
They were right

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I have an old 3DS with one of those lovely games (freaky formeez) that had some hackable nonsense with the QR code functionality and they had to take it off the market.

Except I legitimately loved that lovely game.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

and an anchovy. mm

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

Mario is Mourning.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

Solefald posted:

Hell yeah
Do you draw often and if so do you host your work anywhere? I like this a lot :3:

I draw in little bursts now and then. I like starting tons of projects and never seeing them through. Here's something i posted in BYOB, inspired by Linda Cube

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

Tweak posted:

what about Chiaotzu

A freak

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

Kild posted:

lol, piccolo literally doesnt have a gender

But muscles = a boy

-me, an socially conscientious intellectual