Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 56 minutes!

Cranappleberry posted:

witcher 3 is one of those games that is just kind of perfect

thats witcher 1

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020
Probation
i've come back around to believing him, everything

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020
Probation
the jimmy guy had a kickstarter succeed recently, a collaboration with an artist i follow. looks cool

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020
Probation
has anyone itt played the recent translation for Dynami Tracer on satellaview? it's based on the same engine as radical dreamers or chrono trigger or however the chain there goes, the game itself's very brief encouraging replayability with any of the protagonists on its cover. look at them

while you go on your adventure, you run chances of coming across the other characters you didn't select, each goon seeing out their own motives. greatly recommending it to chronolovers and jrpg likers alike

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020
Probation

Feels Villeneuve posted:

what's everyone's favorite dq enemy design. mine is healslime

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020
Probation

Autisanal Cheese posted:

was maybe thinking of trying Dragon's Dogma 2 but...

nooooo I hate this type of poo poo

lol play Mizzurna Falls you'll REALLY love that one

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020
Probation

Bicyclops posted:

Right when Skyrim first came out, Amazon had a sale where you could buy all 5 Elder Scrolls games for $15 very briefly, like in a nice case that came with all the maps. I think most of the discs just kicked off installing the games through Steam but it was fun to convince myself I was going to play Arena for a couple of hours.

i have this, the maps are really freaking cool, and the physical case itself is pretty sweet too. also came with a Steam key for all TES, think i raffled that off

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020
Probation

Plant MONSTER. posted:

I draw in little bursts now and then. I like starting tons of projects and never seeing them through. Here's something i posted in BYOB, inspired by Linda Cube

these are really cool. u need to make an rpgmaker game NOW!

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020
Probation
oblivion still has charm cuz they contracted kirkbride to do dialogue, which is why everyone is just slightly strange and off. it's a great atmosphere. skyrim meanwhile is a sterile black hole

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020
Probation

Al! posted:

i enjoyed slaying dragons and looking at pretty snowscapes, you want sterile just take a visit to new atlantis

i did and you are right. starfield's creativity is in the gutter. but i do mean writing wise

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020
Probation
even though i started with oblivion first i love morrowind, it didn't take very long for it to click before i did everything there was to do including a weird balancing act of being in the thieves and fighters guild at the same time or whatever the conflict was. thinking soon i will be returning via openmw and then exploring out of vvardenfell to tamriel expanded when my outlander gets restless

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020
Probation

Dick Bastardly posted:

if I were to suddenly have the urge to play a jrpg after many years of not playing one (FFX being the last one I've played and didn't finish due to a unfortunate scratch on the disc that broke the game) and generally being a noob to the genre, what would be the quintessential game to reintroduce me to the genre that is available across modern platforms?

DQ7 on PSX

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020
Probation

Ibram Gaunt posted:

It was intentional, the composer used lovely sound font so he could better sell orchestral arrangement CDs and concert tickets lol.

ended up making more charming work that way than his circus world symphonies

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020
Probation
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMcJ5181kGI

:banjo:

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020
Probation
bring back gamblin to pokemon

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020
Probation
a meowth having to loan his gold coin as collateral lol

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020
Probation

The Kins posted:

tfw your greyhound comes last and you realize you can't afford your daughter's chemo anymore

:psyduck:

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020
Probation
the obscure band for obscure anime FLCL

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020
Probation
not possible.

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020
Probation

Marcade posted:

This person agrees with that sentiment, pronouns are dumb. This person refuses to use them.

i liked these guys in Mass Effect

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020
Probation

sebmojo posted:

I do actually believe the single player might release one day and will be a game, i will be very surprised if it is any good.

thats slated 2034

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020
Probation

HopperUK posted:

cumspangler is an amazing name
Mods?

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020
Probation
Muds?

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020
Probation
what makes you think they're pretending?

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020
Probation

Half of Dracula posted:

Borderlands personality disorder...

hahahaha

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020
Probation

Paladinus posted:

When people asked me why I was a gamer, I used to say it was because a video game never called me gay. And now I don't even have that!

never tried Halo huh?

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020
Probation

Antivehicular posted:

Wasn't Hitler also on enough meth to kill a horse

He's not special

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020
Probation
this gif is a breathless automaton slowly coming to life again and again and again. been watching awhile

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020
Probation

Valko posted:

No, I don't have to introduce myself to new neighbours. But maybe one day I'll knock on your door and introduce your head to your rear end... or someone else's.

I've also updated that thread with something that should keep a gossip monger like yourself busy for a while. Enjoy.

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020
Probation
extremely young, extremely online, and ready to post to the extreme

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020
Probation

Nuns with Guns posted:

Just got to wait for the more normal next gen people who register and quietly lurk for the standard 2-year period to feel confident about their posting jutsu and come out of their shells.

i'm trying

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020
Probation
the only thing funnier than imagining a grown man marathoning childrens reality show iCarly for youtube is that same grown man feeling cheated and spurned because other grown men did it too

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020
Probation
laugh track. laugh track. laugh tra... FEET! PAUSE! FEET! TIME?

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020
Probation

you paid $10 actually

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020
Probation

:sissies:

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020
Probation
botw did its intro so well and tiktok did not

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020
Probation
wind waker next

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020
Probation

Stux posted:

im going to introduce you to hiv, the disease that causes aids

you guys likes walking through a cave for twenty minutes of exposition and a tutorial island but linear vs wake up, solve 4 mini dungeons and bounce. Ok

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020
Probation
the II

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020
Probation
nice of you to look out for your fellow poster this easter morning :angel: