Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Ibram Gaunt posted:

The forums = Godly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

IndestructibleCat posted:

Funny you should mention, "Hikkiari" once claimed to be one of the localizers for the original Nier and when a bunch of us looked in the credits to disprove this easy lie. He got really pissy. He even brought it up once again like 3-4 years later after we all cut him off (feel free to look it up on his discord, it's probably still there)

Lol come on now

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

tamriel rebuilt is really good so far, and extremely easy to install. i recommend morrowind rather than catgrasping or kiwifarms or whatever the gently caress

Through CHIM all things are possible including a daughter turning 14 two years in a row

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Paladinus posted:

You can't call them that anymore.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Coolguye posted:

He, uh, he was rather unequivocal about you as of last November when "something" happened - I still don't know what - that caused him to ping the entire loving server about you.

I won't share it unless requested just out of courtesy or whatever but even as someone who looked once every 3 months or so and never spoke, it was notable that he dropped an @here specifically to tell the entire server to block and avoid you at all costs.

It was pretty hosed up.

Speedball posted:

Yeah and you know what the inciting incident was? Me remarking that "Hikari is weirdly cheap" which just...made everyone lose their poo poo at me. Then I have “Hikari” and TDI doing good cop bad cop in the admin channel discussing whether or not to throw me out and then BOOM I was out before I even realized what was going on.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Twisty seeing a Halloween party advertised on Facebook and showing up not only being the only white person there but the only person in costume (Roman soldier) has entered the chat

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

ArfJason posted:

i missed some stuff cause i was in the balatro hole. i cant believe the guy who screenshotted videogames with epic witty comments punctuated by the famous sa getout frog was a stupid loser

Congratulations to you and Balatro, which is the name of a man.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

I once flew back to my home town for a friend's thirtieth birthday party only I didn't find out the party was cancelled so I ended up standing around awkwardly in a lesbian bar.

I had other reasons to visit but that was the main memory I have of that trip.

Should have listened to Jonathan Richman

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTLsfZk-FpE

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Sharks Eat Bear posted:

zorak has been mocking thedarkid now that he's dying

You’re laughing. TDI has fake cancer and lied about his entire personal life and you’re laughing.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Endorph posted:

his ps2 was a lesbian also

Ironic since Xbox has Gaylo…

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

ItohRespectArmy posted:

my personal favorite discord screenshot is the one where he says there's going to be a tactical nuke set off in ukraine and number 2 may be caught in the blast lol

I blasted a number 2 this morning. Lol

EDIT: :69snypa:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

symbolic posted:

no he took the cigarette break after threatening to hijack the plane after getting stuck in an elevator which is when he heard the news

Tommy needy drinky

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Sam Sanskrit posted:

Okay I think the PTSD chat with the doctor must have happened earlier then I thought because I am pretty sure it had to be before the Brazil Olympics. If memory serves he claimed to have been hired as security for it. He ended up getting in a firefight and basically had to tell the police they had to take his gun. According to him he had to browbeat the Brazil police into taking it seriously and accept his "shooting involved weapon" into evidence. I remember I already thought he might be full of poo poo because I tried to look up if there way any report of a crime that matched his description.

Can someone help me with this one. I am pretty sure he made this claim IN a thread. It's possible I have which years Olympics it was but I really thought it was Rio.

Come on who believed this poo poo lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

ArfJason posted:

I dont exactly know how to describe the feeling of realizing this guy playing The Bouncer while stationed in fallujah under direct orders of big boss basically made me forget ebtirely about the yospos sex freak photographer who actually makes fairly loving chill electronic music, and how that was just 2 days ago.

What if that guy was another dark Id persona…

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0w9DUTcAI0o

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Nocturne ftmfw

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Nuns with Guns posted:

It's funny seeing Speedball come up again after years of not thinking about him, and having to have friends refresh me on how he used to post his transformation fetish comic in the webcomic threads for feedback at a time where people were trying to be nicer about stuff and everyone kind of going

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Al! posted:

rowsdower........

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Dr. Cool Aids posted:

no but you might find andrew

Lol.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

lol derek smart, forums moderator

Wasn't he made a mod directly by Lowtax. Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

the lore is that lowtax thought the whole star citizen thing was funny so decreed that the star citizen forum and derek smart being mod that was meant to be temporary and just a joke be permanent and that derek smart could not be removed which led to the star citizen forum turning into a doxxing forum

I love these loving forums

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

still true to this day. concern trolls ruined this place

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Star Citizen dev! He's a Star Citizen dev!! Ooooh it shocks you

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

The Star Citizen thread still exists?

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

elf help book posted:

theres also a separate gbs one with a different set of posters

Incredible

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

one of the most popular resident evil streamers lives on prince edward island wonder if thats where he got the idea lol

Lol. Bawkbasoup is cool though

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Hang on… TDI rescued a young Japanese girl and beat up her dad? Sounds familiar…

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Haruka's dance battles in 5 were awesome but I was also kind of hoping to kick ppls rear end with her, legend style

I’m finally almost done with her chapter, just have the princess league finals… pairing her up with Akiyama and splitting the chapter between them was a cool move

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

FutureFriend posted:

good luck gamer, ur about to enter one of the coolest parts in the franchise after that

:cheerdoge:

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I swear there were more songs to do just running around town challenging random people to a dance battle. Why they kept using the same 2 for the story beats sure was a Decision

There are like 5 different dance battle songs when you challenge people I think. But like 2 for the solo performances lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Feels Villeneuve posted:

like just as an example during the stupid "yellow paint" video game discourse, a lot of people responded to posts about people getting annoyed by yellow paint with "oh, so what, you hate disabled people then???"

and like, no, maybe they're sincerely annoyed at the yellow paint, which is literally what they are saying.

basically the principle of charity isnt just applicable to debate club stuff, is what i mean

People online love to take the worst possible interpretation of what other people say and it’s a big reason why I stopped reading Twitter

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Cuttlefush posted:

they saved the other songs for dance battle with the fat girl

Lol that + the revelation that followed owned

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Stux posted:

rubbing my hands together on seeing thr yellow paint in re4 remake. time to concern troll.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Cranappleberry posted:

wth is yellow paint? like, quest markers and trails? color blind or other accessability stuff?

ik accessability is an issue, ive dealt with it myself but what. legit never heard that term.

It's literally using splashes of yellow paint to mark the intended path/climable objects/etc in games which Naughty Dog used a lot in Uncharted/TLOU and now it's in lots of games

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

It's to mark where your character can climb. I never had an issue with it since most games that have something like that implemented are a chore to navigate as is, and anything that makes it easier for me to bypass trial & error is A+ in my book

Yeah it honestly helps sometimes since visual design in AAA games is so goddamn busy it can actually be hard to tell where to go lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Stux posted:

they should just make it a toggle like the original inventor of the mechanic mirrors edge. simple.

:hmmyes:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Stux posted:

that is exactly what i want however

A guy I was friends with in HS complained about FF9 having button prompts when there was hidden treasure instead of having to spam the use button like 7/8

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Dr. Cool Aids posted:

there's a bit in kingdom hearts 2 where you fight the hydra and the millisecond he's stunned phil starts shouting GET UP ON THE HYDRAS BACK over and over again with no pause

do something like that

https://clips.twitch.tv/BraveDeliciousWheelDuDudu-uEyD41YSSipjRLsJ

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Mordiceius posted:

stux spends all day rubbing his rear end on every surface

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

didn't initially realise it was Phil from Hercules, rather than Phil from the Dark Syde

Get up on the hydra's back ack ack