Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Did Boeing Kill A Guy
Yes
No
Unsure
Goku
View Results

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Nimbus Airlines

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

WILDTURKEY101 posted:

thats straight up the dumbest thing I've ever read

It's insane lmao

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Cassette Moodcore posted:

There’s literally no consequences to Boeing outsourcing production and knowingly being complicit that the contractor was making absolute poo poo. Worst case scenario is TO BIG TO FAIL they’ll get a huge government bailout, the CEO will be “forced out” with a huge golden parachute severance package and all the people who died or were injured will never be able to get compensation because they don’t have money to fight a long lawsuit

Welcome to America

You're far too pessimistic.

The taxpayers will foot the bill for the 100k each family gets in the arbitration

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

The Bible posted:

My biggest regret in my professional life is never getting involved with government contract work. I always assumed you needed to be incredibly competent and that failure would yield significant consequences.

You're a funny person, the bible, you know that

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Worf posted:

This is exactly how I would try to frame Boeing for my death

lmfao

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

redshirt posted:

lol I don't know if this is real or not but I choose to lol

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

It's gonna be so funny if he also "commits suicide"

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

This does seem like a weird choice.

lmao

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I'll defend the honor of boeing if they give me a bunch of money ($500)

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

kntfkr posted:

Queen Elizabeth died from getting hosed in the rear end by a horse. That's what a "coronation" is. They filmed it. It's sick

Sick like badass? That's sick and you need help

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

XavierAlexander posted:

a fun thing to do is carry a small vial of gallium in your pocket and put a small dab on any exposed aluminum you see on the plane as you leave. there is usually some chipped paint on the door as you exit. it's fun and they can't stop you.

what

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I'm sure trump's gonna hold boeing's feet to the fire.

It's about as likely as biden doing it