Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pwnstar
Dec 9, 2007

Who wants some waffles?

I believe the game has a warning that playing with a controller is strongly recommended, so mouse and keyboard will probably be not very fun. Do whatever you wish of course

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pwnstar
Dec 9, 2007

Who wants some waffles?

My brain: If I make a goth gf waifu mage pawn, then that will increase the chances of it getting summoned. But most people will have that idea, so I should make a big man fighter pawn to balance out their mage pawn. Though perhaps people will also reach that second conclusion, so I should make a hosed up little goblin archer. But wait...

My heart: My Arisen should have a pawn thats his best friend.

My soul: My Arisen should have a goth gf goblin best friend.

Pwnstar
Dec 9, 2007

Who wants some waffles?

I'm making some assumptions about game mechanics but Warfarer will be the best class because it can probably equip any armor item in the game, maximising fashion possibilities.

Pwnstar
Dec 9, 2007

Who wants some waffles?

Here's my pawn NVOAXX4K4VX2, on Steam

Pwnstar
Dec 9, 2007

Who wants some waffles?

Btw if you are stressing about giving the carry weight beetles to yourself or your Pawn, it applies to both of you so munch that poo poo up.

Pwnstar
Dec 9, 2007

Who wants some waffles?

I got the Trickster Augment that lets you detect Seeker's Tokens and boy those things are everywhere.

Pwnstar
Dec 9, 2007

Who wants some waffles?

Got the endgame drip

Pwnstar
Dec 9, 2007

Who wants some waffles?

Broken Cog posted:

I've been looking for that hat, where do you find it?

I found it in Battahl, somewhere. My memory is that it was in a chest a cave somewhere in the NE corner but a guy on reddit says its at Battahl Ropeway Station 3 which is the most western one.

Pwnstar
Dec 9, 2007

Who wants some waffles?

I got all the cheevos for this game and I am not sure if it actually, technically had a story.

Pwnstar
Dec 9, 2007

Who wants some waffles?

Putting aside the story of the game and the ending etc, I'm glad they replicated the experience of having the bad guy hovering menacingly over the person you love most and I'm not sure who they are.

Pwnstar
Dec 9, 2007

Who wants some waffles?

A warning for the Sphinx: One of the riddles she will ask is "how many riddles have you solved so far?" Finding her for the second time counts as solving a riddle so take that into consideration.

Pwnstar
Dec 9, 2007

Who wants some waffles?

Phlegmish posted:

Speaking of, were you happy that I completed your pawn quest?

Thank you~

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pwnstar
Dec 9, 2007

Who wants some waffles?

My first affection maxed person was the little orphan girl and I thought she'd gotten some horrible illness due to my actions when her face was all red.