Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tarezax
Sep 12, 2009

MORT cancels dance: interrupted by MORT

hawowanlawow posted:

dude has a problem with forfeiting and then cites chess, people forfeit chess games on the reg

In fact it's good sportsmanship in every competitive board game I know of to resign if you see that you have no hope of winning

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tarezax
Sep 12, 2009

I'm slightly confused, I don't think OP posted a picture of the dead fish, that's the picture he posted of the fish freshly bought while he asked Reddit for advice

edit: Yeah I found the original post and that is indeed the case.

Tarezax fucked around with this message at 00:25 on Apr 22, 2024

Tarezax
Sep 12, 2009

I would rather drive the two hours on those small roads than the 2 hour trip to Los Angeles on the 5

Tarezax
Sep 12, 2009

trickybiscuits posted:

A friend of mine (Italian-American) married a Chinese-American guy and moved to NJ to reduce the chances that they'd keep hearing things like "But if you marry him, your children's eyes will be all chinky!" :vomit:

Here's something lol but harmless:

The lol comes from being thinking that a four-year-old cutting their hair and telling a lie (probably afraid she'd get in trouble) is anything at all to worry about. I guess I'm self-harming when I trim my eyebrows too much.

Hot take: monolid eyes are more attractive than eyes with the eyelid seam visible. Yes I'm Chinese-American, I'm totally biased

Tarezax
Sep 12, 2009

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

From the sound of it she got bored and lazy and figured that if she offered to blow her husband seven times a week he’d let her act like a third child

Yeah she's not even doing the tradwife poo poo properly, what with neglecting the children while watching TV. Just turning into a leech

Tarezax
Sep 12, 2009

Desert Bus posted:

Like "blackguard" is pronounced as "blagherd." How am I supposed to know that?

I only learned that when it showed up in Elden Ring lmao

edit: wait actually it was Hades, Theseus uses the word a lot

Tarezax fucked around with this message at 21:59 on May 4, 2024

Tarezax
Sep 12, 2009

mom and dad fight a lot posted:

Hold on, Tough Guy left the baby and jogged ahead, and Jess left the baby and ran away in the other direction?

Everyone sucks here. Including the baby, because it's being raised by morons.

I still think putting down the mother of your child to win an argument is not only tactless, but really gains nobody anything. Not sure how calling someone useless is really helping anyone.

It sounds like Jess was pushing the baby with OP walking alongside, and OP jogged "a few steps forward" (so basically still within arm's reach) to investigate while Jess bolted in the opposite direction

Tarezax
Sep 12, 2009

Why are people writing Charlotte/Kelly when they're only referring to the girl in one of the two stories

They're completely separate stories btw, not the same story from two perspectives. A lot of things may be similar but the first OP has had custody for 3 years whereas 2nd OP says her husband brought Kelly in 14 months ago.

Tarezax
Sep 12, 2009

PetraCore posted:

Didn't the last one say OP 1 is her husband and he'd changed details? That's why.

Oh the usernames weren't shown so I didn't make the connection when I read that sentence

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tarezax
Sep 12, 2009

Captain Hygiene posted:

Next parent of the year contender located

AITA for compelling my daughter to write out an essay by hand before typing it to hand in?

She considers this archaic skill to be completely torturous, and I'm drat well determined to make sure she continues to do so!

Let the daughter get into art and the handwriting problem will fix itself. This dad is probably a STEMlord though.