Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

ChickenOfTomorrow posted:

Corky, can you explain the rule about reposts more in the OP? It just says "Tuesday" which wouldn't mean anything to someone who doesn't already follow the thread.

I've followed the thread for years and I didn't understand the reference at all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

the holy poopacy posted:

Given the dog's pooping habits, it sounds like grandpa's carpet may now be family too.

I would not be shocked if it were left outside 24/7

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

DrNut posted:

Can we talk about the fruit tree situation? I will never jeopardize the fruit tree.

Content:

Son found one just like dear old ma.

I feel like this falls under the same rule as snooping on a suspected cheater

You Are An rear end in a top hat if they pass the test and should not have tested them with manipulation and lies.

But if they fail the test hard like this dumbass husband did, you were 100% justified

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

He should tell the family about the skull. If his grandfather had some kind of mental illness that led to a fascination in death, that could be genetic so people in the family should know about it. Tell a psychologist about it.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

mystes posted:

Honestly laughing at someone for asking for a fork rather than chopsticks seems pretty lovely to me. But the OP also sounds like an rear end in a top hat.

That's total projection on his part, she just asked if there was a problem and if they should have gone to another restaurant

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

I guess the ENT may be able to detect sleep apnea

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

I got in trouble because I was talking to a coworker and saying I can't believe insurance pays for chiropractor visits it's a dangerous scam, and turns out she used to work as a chiropractic nurse and was offended and complained.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

God there's a scene in The Curse where Emma Stone sends a chiropractor to take care of a poor guy they've basically made their project, and it's the most horrifying tv scene I've ever seen.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

The bed in his guest room should be comfortable.

Not the issue really, but why is your guest bed uncomfortable

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Incorrect, pick Yoshi and Wario Coliseum and take that really easy shortcut that skips 2/3 the track and finish before they complete a lap

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

I can't tell, I ignore things that would be sad to think about

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

the holy poopacy posted:

I'm definitely on the guy's side about not oversharing at his job but uhhhhh

really dude?

He muddies it by switching the genders, but imagine you are a woman (if you aren't already) and a coworker You've known for about three weeks, barely an acquaintance, comes up to you apropos of nothing and says "Oh, by the way, I think you should know, my wife (who you've never met) is bisexual".

John Wick of Dogs fucked around with this message at 20:49 on Apr 5, 2024

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

the holy poopacy posted:

I'm definitely on the guy's side about not oversharing at his job but uhhhhh

really dude?

He muddies it by switching the genders, but imagine you are a woman (if you aren't already) and a coworker You've known for about three weeks, barely an acquaintance, comes up to you apropos of nothing and says "Oh, by the way, I think you should know, my wife(who you haven't met) is bisexual".

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Savage For The Winjun posted:

Stop telling your coworkers your sexual orientation - especially unprompted.

What about my wife's

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Midnight Voyager posted:

Eh, "didn't know it was my mom," just another woman? It's not a very big gap to fill.

Maybe she attacks any woman she sees if she doesn't know who they are, whether they are with her boyfriend or not

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

reignonyourparade posted:

OP should start banging mark's wife

Obviously

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Milk exists to be an ingredient in cornbread when you are out of Greek yogurt

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

I think if you are at a bar and don't want to drink alcohol you should just have diet coke or sprite. It looks like a drink anyway and they got a nozzle for it

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

I do what to drink alcohol and I would rather my bar be full of cowards

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Your earth languages are so imprecise. But I suppose it cannot be helped with such a young race.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

All these tales always involve a phone call where the aggreived calls and the conversation is like

1: Hello. I have called to tell you that you are an rear end in a top hat. Good day
2: How dare they call me an rear end in a top hat! I am group texting this to everybody

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

The guy at the opera:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGcCV-WYGKU

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Elviscat posted:

This is one of the least funny things I've ever seen, it's impressive.

It is crafted specifically to be so

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Kurieg posted:

Yeah, it can be fun to be friends with a poo poo stirrer but it can blind you to when it's happening to people close to you.

Me exiting the poo poo stirring club weekly meeting: I didn't think they would stir MY poo poo!

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Technically she would be disqualified and he would indeed have won the serve

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Vertigo Ambrosia posted:

I think it's close to #2: Gina is homophobic and thinks of gay men as not fully counting as men, so if a gay guy is there then it's not really men only, so why can't she go too?

It's definitely this.

Even Tim Allen's conservative sitcom had an episode with a moral lesson "Gay women are not the same thing as men, gay men are not the same as women"

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

A crumbl is like half a cookie cake, they're a special occasion cookie. Too sugary for my taste, not enough savory.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Why are feet always at the extreme of fetish obsession, or think they are disgusting? Surely I am not the only person with a moderate position of "Feet can be sexy, but barely crack the top 10 or sexy body parts at best"

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

So many stories where the family just lets the rear end in a top hat get their way to keep the peace. No, if you're an rear end in a top hat you don't get your way. Stop appeasing these people.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

I'm so glad that poo poo has been banned from most public spaces

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

I never smoked, and miraculously my childhood asthma just kind of went away just after college, around the time they started banning smoking indoors

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Unlike fat people having trouble with their own health, smoking as a habit is detrimental to the health of everyone around a smoker.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

If you want to quit smoking they should make it so you can notify the DMV and they will issue a new driver's licence that says you quit smoking and can't buy tobacco products.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

What a dumbass friend "How would you like it if he shared your nudes with all his bros?"

Like thanks dude. OP was not going to do that ever but now his ex thinks he is doing that

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Quackles posted:

WIBTA if I play the song that my mom chose for her funeral, knowing it might offend some attendees?

Has an update.

I've asked at my funeral for someone to play the Norm MacDonald bit about how he's not afraid of terrorists, he's afraid of being attacked and killed by his own heart

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

How are you going to get a new long term girlfriend when you are not the best at sex

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Danaru posted:

Found out my (29M) wife (27F) is cheating by reading her texts. Suggest ways in which I can act as if I accidentally stumbled on these texts while having her phone for some valid reason

:dafuq:

Forget to plug your phone in so the battery dies while you're out and then ask to borrow hers to check reddit.

Then post an update and await further instructions while we figure out how you open the text app accidentally.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Olanphonia posted:

I wonder what it's like to live while being this loving stupid

He did the right thing by getting his fiancee free of a relationship with him

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Mordiceius posted:

Hope it's not too late for an annulment.

Ok the mother is the worst here and obviously the son is pretty bad but what is with this photographer? I've never been at an event where the photographer couldn't easily tell people to move so they could frame the shot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

At least have enough respect for your wife to lie and tell her you are on the way back immediately, then when you arrive at the hospital way too late say you got pulled over because you were speeding to get back to the hospital but he let you off with a warning