Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007

homeowners see record equity! thanks joe Biden!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

little known easteregg if you play with wild wasteland, this is the only time you get a <Mister Sandman> dialogue option.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Excelzior posted:

man if only the democrats had done literally anything to make Roe v Wade an actual law during this giant span of time

Dems tried to in the 70s. Carter shut down the government to prevent it.

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVtfWVksdLo

fallout fan eh?

RadiRoot has issued a correction as of 00:59 on Apr 20, 2024

DJJIB-DJDCT
Feb 1, 2024

Biden has Kuru

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

Certified Nichael classic

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

this is so loving bizzaire

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF
Sad that Joe Biden couldn't remember within a number of years when his uncle was eaten by cannibals.

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Peace through stink lol

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

:five:

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

It's me again, Mr. New Vegas, reminding you that you're nobody 'til Biden makes a maudlin and opportunistic book about your death.

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

Rep. Bennie Thompson (D-MS), the ranking member of the House Committee on Homeland Security, has proposed the DISGRACED Act — full title, ‘Denying Infinite Security and Government Resources Allocated toward Convicted and Extremely Dishonorable Former Protectees Act’. This law would terminate Secret Service protection for individuals convicted of federal or state felonies.

The bill would only affect an individual whose crime "is punishable for a term of imprisonment of at least one year."

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Willa Rogers posted:

Rep. Bennie Thompson (D-MS), the ranking member of the House Committee on Homeland Security, has proposed the DISGRACED Act — full title, ‘Denying Infinite Security and Government Resources Allocated toward Convicted and Extremely Dishonorable Former Protectees Act’. This law would terminate Secret Service protection for individuals convicted of federal or state felonies.

The bill would only affect an individual whose crime "is punishable for a term of imprisonment of at least one year."

Would you be upset if Trump loses his Secret Service protection Willa?

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Honestly has any president needed less security detail than trmot? All the assassination crazies are on his side.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Uncle Wemus posted:

Honestly has any president needed less security detail than trmot? All the assassination crazies are on his side.

a lib assassin might try voting against him in front of him

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

3rd Place, TRP Sack Race 2021/22

SixteenShells
Sep 30, 2021
https://democrats-homeland.house.gov/imo/media/doc/disgraced_former_protectees_act_factsheet1.pdf
https://democrats-homeland.house.gov/imo/media/doc/disgraced_former_protectees_act_text.pdf
https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/3056

the stated justification is "what does the Secret Service protection detail do while he's in jail, do they also go to jail?" Which seems like... not a problem? I cannot imagine it's that much more of a burden for some Secret Service agents to hang out in a break room at the prison facility for a year than it is for them to follow Trump around his golf course. I mean, obviously that justification is a ruse. But it's not even a good ruse.

I want to see what happens if this passes and then he wins, because as they wrote this, it denies protection even to a sitting President. The existing text says that the categories 2 through 8 can refuse protection services, but the new text says that protection is denied to categories 1 through 8.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Is he going to wear those stupid aviators the rest of the year? They look so sharp when he's standing there befuddled, mouth agape

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

I really want him to be President from jail, and be farting constantly in his cell. All day nothing but farts.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Uncle Wemus posted:

Is he going to wear those stupid aviators the rest of the year? They look so sharp when he's standing there befuddled, mouth agape

He has two gimmicks, pedophile ice cream and aviators. And he's all out of pedophile ice cream.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Uncle Wemus posted:

Best way to hide his exploding eye syndrome.

uninterrupted
Jun 20, 2011

Willa Rogers posted:

Democrats are furious that trump has an objectively superior foreign policy record to holocaust biden

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Al! posted:

this is so loving bizzaire

he's a liar. he lies all the time.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Yinlock posted:

he's a liar. he lies all the time.

it's corn pop all over again

SixteenShells
Sep 30, 2021
I'm pretty sure that bill would bar Hunter Biden from any protection details, too.

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

Willa Rogers posted:

Rep. Bennie Thompson (D-MS), the ranking member of the House Committee on Homeland Security, has proposed the DISGRACED Act — full title, ‘Denying Infinite Security and Government Resources Allocated toward Convicted and Extremely Dishonorable Former Protectees Act’.

Rep. Tupac Shakur (BP-CA) has proposed the THUGLIFE Act...

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/PodSaveAmerica/status/1781371061675643058?t=mEcWUoy9_GTORHBHor0xzQ&s=19

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

he doesnt know what he even means when he says "left"

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007
ugh what a moron. thats disappointing.

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

ya the amount of people who equate the modern democrat party with leftism is staggering, the terminology should actively be abandoned and just start saying your a communist

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
civil war looks and feels like a neil breen movie with a budget and production studio behind him

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Scarabrae posted:

ya the amount of people who equate the modern democrat party with leftism is staggering, the terminology should actively be abandoned and just start saying your a communist

Americans freak out when you say the word communist lol

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

i remember adam curtis saying the exact same thing

papersack
Jul 27, 2003

spacemang_spliff posted:

That's the best part.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

spacemang_spliff posted:

Yeah but that's what makes it fun when they agree with you on everything and you do the big reveal

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

papersack posted:

That's the best part.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

I LITERALLY SLEEP IN A RACING CAR. DO YOU?
p.s. ask me about my subscription mattress
Ultra Carp

Homeless Friend posted:

nichael has forced it for years, but hes finally pulled it off

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

SixteenShells posted:

https://democrats-homeland.house.gov/imo/media/doc/disgraced_former_protectees_act_factsheet1.pdf
https://democrats-homeland.house.gov/imo/media/doc/disgraced_former_protectees_act_text.pdf
https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/3056

the stated justification is "what does the Secret Service protection detail do while he's in jail, do they also go to jail?" Which seems like... not a problem? I cannot imagine it's that much more of a burden for some Secret Service agents to hang out in a break room at the prison facility for a year than it is for them to follow Trump around his golf course. I mean, obviously that justification is a ruse. But it's not even a good ruse.

I want to see what happens if this passes and then he wins, because as they wrote this, it denies protection even to a sitting President. The existing text says that the categories 2 through 8 can refuse protection services, but the new text says that protection is denied to categories 1 through 8.

president trump finally locks her the gently caress up along with her husband and they all lose it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

camoseven
Dec 30, 2005

RODOLPHONE RINGIN'

Scarabrae posted:

way ahead of you