Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

quote:

APRIL!?? MOTHERFUCKER, we won't be a country by APRIL. gently caress APRIL there is NO FUTURE

I WANT MY GODDAMN MONEY NOW!!! NOW! You leathery old rapist motherfucker

lol I was such an optimist back then

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

A HORNY SWEARENGEN posted:

GIMME THE BERNMAN

AND FREE MY SOUL

I WANT TO PUSH LIBS DOWN A GIANT HOLE

DO CRIMES BE GAY

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

TeenageArchipelago posted:

I'll be honest I wish that I looked at the eclipse without the silly glasses, want to see what it looked like

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Willa Rogers posted:

that stupid p.o.s. chait nymag piece proves me correct on everything I've ever said about secret government control of social media bc he's making the case that petitioning the government for redress is not only breaching :decorum: but comes close to what he defines as domestic terrorism.

that has nothing to do with trump or musk & you've got to be a loving idiot to not see the signs around you that the government is making a case to control online speech, and that leftists are as much of a target for it as the right.

Then they came for the succ zone
and I lmao, lol

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

F_Shit_Fitzgerald posted:

the bill includes a carveout for members of congress - they get warrant protection for government spying, but we peasants do not.

lol

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Lpzie posted:

anyone here with a brain is voting Trump. that's just how it is.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Joementum posted:

I would like for any of these people to explain how he is worse than GWB

like, that’s not ancient history

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Stop & Fisk

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp
Only liberals really think. Only liberals are intellectual. Only liberals understand the needs of their fellows.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

pencilhands posted:

Kirsten Mansel (23) is a liberal who wants to teach Biden a lesson because he didn't cancel student loans or protect abortion.

:hmmyes:

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

docbeard posted:

The United States is also facing the election of a genocidal rapist fascist, but with typical American extravagance, they have two of them

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

docbeard posted:

I don't have a strong opinion about Sotomayor retiring or not but Supreme Court Justice Kamala Harris would be so loving funny please Santa I've been so good

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

VitalSigns posted:

Good example is Bette Midler hearing about the term "people who menstruate"
https://twitter.com/BetteMidler/status/1543979948611981313

She is not a sexist or a transphobe, but she is an Old and her initial reaction to an unfamiliar gender neutral term was "they're taking things away from women"

More like Beta Mid-ler

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Euphoriaphone posted:

google used to let you use quotes to search exact phrases, but that no longer works. it doesn't even work in gmail anymore

gmail search was always worse than google search, but it's gotten aggressively bad over the past year. it seems like every text string i try to search, gmail will pull results that include even distant synonyms for every word. searching any number string is worthless cause it will return results for single digits within your string, which will be in tons of emails thanks to header timestamps.

lmao

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Nichael posted:

I've never voted for Biden in my life, and very much dislike him because he is a dude who threw a party (catered by the pedophile ice cream) when Roe was overturned, but I was pretty apathetic to people voting for him in 2020's general because I understand the (rational) fear of Trump that some people have.

That said, even if the general election vote makes no functional difference for the majority of Americans, in 2024 I'm incensed that anyone would throw their meaningless vote at him. He loves genocide and pedophile ice cream socials for celebrating the demise of Roe.

Wow. throwing an ice cream party when roe was overturned? This Biden guy is a real creep!

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Nichael posted:

politifacts rates this false. it was actually an ice cream social according to recent reports. do better bitch.

🖕🏽

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

ArmedZombie posted:

There are people as moronic as you in every country.

:supaburn:

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Announcing plans. It's 4 years after the campaign promise lol

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Nichael posted:

that wasn't even the real biden on the helicopter, you know that. it was a motherfucking ghola.

lol @ ghola

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

The Pussy Boss posted:

Extremely cool to have US Senators tweeting "Nuke them all. Glass parking lot" and poo poo

:waycool:

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

lol rly

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

FistEnergy posted:

incredible stuff. just send Joe to live on a farm today, why wait

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp
I can't wait to vote for JOE BIDEN!

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Al! posted:

has anyone suggested genocide joe should resign and be tried at the hague yet

Trump did

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

The337th posted:

bernie's face in that thumbnail is exactly like mine everytime I see bernie news now

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

10/6

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

BRAKE FOR MOOSE posted:

my twitter feed is blowing up because all the academic neuroscientists finally realized that the new budget slashed funding for the BRAIN initiative at the NIH because its director posted a blog about it two days ago. it is very funny because they're all still so bought in that there's a fair number of credulous dipshits saying things like "they must have done this by mistake!" and thinking that writing to their reps will cause them to rectify this oversight. ah, such innocence.

I mean, sure, write to your reps, but they did this on purpose along with all the other atrocious poo poo because it was an easy thing to cut and you're an easy target. they haven't figured out the game because they're too privileged to have been affected by Dem admins in the past.

We lose BRAIN?!?

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Willa Rogers posted:

Trump gave people cash, free healthcare, free housing, free schooling, and food prices were 30 percent cheaper than they are now. Interest rates were literally a fraction of what they are now.

And no, you dullard, this doesn't mean I want to vote for him; it means that you're the one with a birdbrain, not "americans."

kinda selling me on "Trump"

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Would Biden even try to get a nominee through before the election?

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Nichael posted:

lmao

not quite as egregious as what we do to a lot of people, but it's very rich when we bitch about NK or China locking people up for essentially symbolic crimes. meanwhile, we give a dude in his 60s multiple years for being rude to the speaker margarita. he's fortunate he wasn't black though, otherwise the capital murder squad would've outright killed him.

yup lol

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Danann posted:

https://twitter.com/zaugurz/status/1779589021192048960

alternatively: the us will lose ww3 because it has no industry, only spreadsheet touching

lol maybe

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp
Happy girth day, to all who celebrate

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

SixteenShells posted:

that's like, the first goddamn page of that book. might not even be turned past the copyright page

Photographer happened to catch him as he's making his way through the whole stack

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

SixteenShells posted:

Trump used his own money to pay her to keep quiet. Her knowledge would have been damaging to his campaign if she released it, therefore paying her to keep quiet helped his campaign by preventing a negative impact. You can't pay someone to do something to help your campaign without disclosing that to federal authorities. Therefore, it was illegal for Trump to pay her to keep quiet without telling anyone in the government that this was an official campaign expense.

If you're thinking this is a very, very stupid thing to file criminal charges over, you would be correct.

I'm sure Bill Clinton never did that

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Sydin posted:

Top headline on both NBC and CNN, if you're wondering "wait what about the whole ongoing genocide and potential regional war in the middle east thing" sorry you gotta scroll down to find it.

Ultimately it's all a media circus to keep Trump in the news and in a negative life, both because Trump gets clicks and because they're hoping it'll help Genocide Joe get reelected. What will NOT help get him reelected is a daily deluge of irrefutable proof that we're funding and arming a nation of genocidal freaks so gotta make sure we can push that to at least page 2.

But doctor, we are a nation of genocidal freaks!

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

Gonna book sotomayor for a maskless wedding in 2025

It's a nice day for a
Blight wedding

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!! posted:

through a wacky mix-up they are each given the other's chemical stack before debate, leading to a Biden whose flesh is visibly falling off the bone attempting to debate a Trump whose eyeballs have both exploded

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Assuming they havent already I think they should make bernie's corpse into a chuck-e-cheese style animatronic so he can keep supporting democrats forever