Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

teh grand thread list

original thread was destroyed in body & soul by ZDR
post hillary being pwned thread
another venom snake thread, remember that guy?
lmfao rask era IK
the one logik gassed
the next one
weird rear end crusty era honeypot thread lol
previous thread

Homeless Friend has issued a correction as of 09:47 on Apr 9, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

logikv9 posted:

no because the d&d mods filter out that bullshit and know when something real is happening

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
where tf is the og succzone, im trying to get the actual linear thread links as i hate mf'ers who do not link old threads the most...

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
lmfao at rask era btw, i had forgotten

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
hmm think i found em all. except og succ where tf is it

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

lumpentroll posted:

zdr stole it along with the money

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOugNisFgVo

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
lmfao.... much incriminating content in the old threads

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

I think enough time has passed to talk about how scapegoating Russia and painting Trump as an agent of the Kremlin was a dumb idea.

Venom Snake posted:

he was absolutely russia's candidate of choice dude

Raskolnikov38 posted:

i mean it is true

CBO: a decade of consistency

comedyblissoption posted:

this was their diversionary tactic for the leaks

but yes it was incredibly stupid

every stupid loving media organization including npr et al were fanning these totally unfounded russia conspiracy theories it was farcical

also there's a bunch of stupid loving articles today about russia celebrating the trump victory lmao you've lost you dont have to continue the stupid russian conspiracy theory you idiots

Homeless Friend has issued a correction as of 06:16 on Apr 9, 2024

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
era of cspam where russiagate wasn't full on psychosis but you still had to triangulate to massive liberal cspam contingent that brought it up ftw

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Willa Rogers posted:

was that clip of biden talking about russia from 2022? wtf is going on with his hair there? (rather, not there)

that’s the hairline of a man with a stutter

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

https://twitter.com/hypo_cube/status/1778225686802505778

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
the author just has a dream where the dem 'center-left' part can overcome the republicans and through owning the totality of the political appartus schisms into a center-left and center party with a new leftward 'political mean' as sorta of center axis. That already exist, its called California.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

is pepsi ok posted:

Konnichiwa, Hillary desu.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

spacemang_spliff posted:

they need a midwest white guy with a picture of a juggalo in there

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

gradenko_2000 posted:

Clint Eastwood yelling at a cuck chair

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Brrrmph posted:

I can’t tell if people itt are progressive or righties anymore

American politics explainer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pDH66X3ClA

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
Jawa: Latini

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
senator dick slurpin

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

nichael has forced it for years, but hes finally pulled it off

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
lmfao

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

lmfao

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Uncle Boogeyman posted:

lol excellent, will be there day one

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Uncle Boogeyman posted:

quote:

“Karine doesn’t have an understanding of the issues and she reads the book [binder] word-for-word,” said the second source, adding that the situation is made worse by the fact that “she thinks she’s doing an amazing job.”

Wow, this sounds familiar

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

gradenko_2000 posted:

https://twitter.com/TheDemocrats/status/1783967078883500244?t=8QXWpZw1sLtDjxZ-6zbfHA&s=19

Do people just not remember that the fast food spread was cool and good and the folks loved it

trump bought the mcdonalds lol. hes literally serving others. that was the entire reason it was so funny.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Mukulu posted:

From GBS

Has anyone ever been at a large college protest before? Movements like this can never articulate their end goals and are NEVER happy. Biden shouldn't say one drat thing about them.

The fact that the left and this board are perpetuating the outage of the moment is embarrassing. The right is focusing on this on purpose. They want this kind of discussion. They have ZERO policy proposals and are resorting to dangling their keys in the next room to distract and peel apart the Democratic coalition. No one should be surprised that the media is playing along but this board and the youth vote should be smarter.

The Republicans have literally succeeded in framing the protests as against Biden and yet another culture war thing. Local overreaction by police should be a local outage, many people are allowing the right to make it an outage against Biden.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
november is going to be epic lol

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
lol guy sources articles where biden codemns antisemetic protest

response: i find your lack of media literacy disturbing

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
mf’in edit button

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
lol i keep poppin in to scan a page of the trumplol thread and theres a guy who thinks russia is answering the phone polls that are bad for biden

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

spacetoaster posted:

It's May already.

Where are our NOJOE tags?

perhaps nichael should get a NOBEAU tag....

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Nichael posted:

I love my cat Beau.

I named him in a hurry because of his white splotch that like kind of looks like a bowtie. I wasn't going to keep him, but I was fostering his litter, when I noticed that his siblings mistook his penis for a nipple... which I guess is a thing. They broke his kitten dick and I had to rush him to the vet, and they needed a name.

everybody i deserve your thanks for extending the goon lore like this

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

lmfao

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
Putin walked so students could Soros

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

StealthArcher posted:

https://twitter.com/tonygoldmark/status/1785553344041558236?t=-69OmYBmKDC1H4w9BymC_w&s=19

please please please just ignore the genocide and deepthroat the bloodied boot it's so good please bro just one more succ you'll like it please bro just shut up and succ bro please

https://twitter.com/tonygoldmark/status/1020408066368421888

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
lol

https://twitter.com/AvivaKlompas/status/1785081569457172785

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Rubellavator posted:

joe is a master statesman

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Homeless Friend