Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

i can barely contain myself i am too excited for democrat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

from the other thread:

Shageletic posted:

Holy poo poo can't imagine. Are they really bothering with creating a framework other than conservative politics ftw?

yes. it's pretty funny to read very serious and professional textbooks do repeated :hmmyes:s to rationalize poo poo. sometimes the textbooks read like an LLM struggling to output a logical response.

:hmmyes: the judge who had a drunken, anime supervillain monologue in the senate must have a very cogent legal mind. whoops, abortion's gone! ah well.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Punished Turtle posted:

starting over for new thread:

01. Alexander Hamilton

How does a bastard, orphan, son of a whore and a Scotsman, dropped in the middle of a forgotten
spot in the Caribbean by Providence impoverished in squalor
grow up to be a hero and a scholar?
I don't know. How does he?

Homeless Friend posted:

hmm think i found em all. except og succ where tf is it

isn't that the dem primary 2016 thread?

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

https://i.imgur.com/GyzwwDj.mp4

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

lmao

ex post facho posted:

biden is never gonna send that $600 $720 he owes us

https://twitter.com/nypost/status/1459858936300032003

also lmao

there is no hope and that's :krad:

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

loquacius posted:

god I hate these fuckin morons

they're all so stupid in addition to being monsters. The competent monsters are on the other side

nah they wanna lose

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Good golly

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

SixteenShells posted:

don't you have to have authority to be an authoritarian? It's like, in the name.

they hurt Jamie's feelings though

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

I have ascertained who needs to hear this.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

https://x.com/chenweihua/status/1777759170969674238
I like Chen just stirring up poo poo for no reason.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

The Oldest Man posted:

middle picture from an animorphs cover with joe biden turning into a sea cucumber

turning?

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

pencilhands posted:

has anyone here actually tried jenis splendid ice cream? is it good

When I go by one with friends in Philly, they always taunt me and loudly say I love the pedophile ice cream in front of its huge line of libs

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

people eat food

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

https://x.com/_SonOfCormac/status/1777724296606908695
no

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Automata 10 Pack posted:

fun fact: the YouTuber Noah Samson (one of the few “leftist YouTubers” that actually made videos about Palestine instead of Roblox or anime or whatever) saw the Destiny vs Finklestein debate and it destroyed his brain and made him move to Thailand.

I don't get why it exists.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

spacetoaster posted:

My take on this is that the people who don't feel Biden is left enough/don't like his handling of the Palestinian genocide attempt, are politically aware enough to realize that if he loses that Trump will win and that means Fascism and everything is going to be completely hosed.

america has always been fascist though

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

MadSparkle posted:

it's like boomer toddlers gross wtf

goddammit, these people make being old look so gross, I hate them

i don't thionmk you understand. the orange man is the same color as her dress. vote biden.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

democrats are so good at messaging that they made it impossible to criticize donald trump, who is literally donald trump

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

what are they dancing to

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

once we hold our nose (sweaty) and elect biden, we won't be beholden to trump's draconian policies like this

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

mcmagic posted:

This is really the level of discourse you think is fun to post at as an elderly person?

wtf

come on this post sucks. identity and age have no bearing on shitposts, and all are entitled to own without the artificial limits of :decorum:

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

World War Mammories posted:

this was all in a goldmined thread, here's where he tried it
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4021673&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=8#post529063985

then on the next page willa figures out that leon edited her name out of his posts and the thread rockets into the stratosphere

I'm purely quoting this to celebrate the rich and vibrant history of our struggles against succ.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

I ended my climate rights presentation with this image because I don't trust people libs to get visual metaphors.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

bedpan posted:

trump will appoint a replacement who only that year turned 40

why so old? there's no age minimum for scotus, give it to a proto-incel 11 year old

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Ham Equity posted:

I mean... I don't think Rittenhouse is doing much these days.

he might actually somehow be too dumb for scotus considering he was also inexplicably too dumb for the marines

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

mcmagic posted:

They wouldn't have done a full ground invasion and occupation of Afghanistan if 9/11 didn't happen. I don't believe that.

you're right. prseident gore would've nuked it.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

F_Shit_Fitzgerald posted:

Very true. The administration keeps playing PR games where they say poo poo like, "We want a permanent ceasefire for six weeks!". A very stupid strategy, since around 70% of Americans are watching the Gaza situation closely, and they'll notice when no progress is being made.

leftists complain that american education is bad and then biden goes ahead and gets the vast majority of the nation deeply informed on foreign policy, and somehow that's bad???

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

spacetoaster posted:

Picking up my kids at school today saw a car with the newest LGBTQIAA+ flag sticker on the back along with some harry potter stuff. AND a sticker that said: "I support the hard work of police AND BLACK LIVES MATTER"

Libs really are something else.

the lgbt acronym is getting so huge you're going to need to stretch the bumper sticker for it out over multiple vehicles

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

24, from 🇷🇸, studying Biophysics in 🇫🇷

Progressive, tankie/lib if you're mad at me

bi, he/him ↙↙↙ 🧦 🌐🌹🌋 🥑 🐵🔰🔆🍉

🇷🇸🤝🇽🇰

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

SixteenShells posted:

why didn't you photoshop the arrow going the other way
I did end up doing that sorta. Started with the one pointing right then went to the true ending slide so the metaphor would become completely literal.

I also included these helpful diagrams:

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

HallelujahLee posted:

lol at still covering for his genocide loving buddy

time to face facts

joe biden and bernie sanders love rape and that is the cornerstone of their friendship

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

gradenko_2000 posted:

https://twitter.com/ok_post_guy/status/1778224829998813221

I like how this person keeps posting the "Presidential Greatness Project Expert Survey" done by professional historians as his evidence

he is the worst president in us history if you consider the fact that all us presidents are nazi rapists who should be locked up or cadaver synod-ed as needed

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Halloween Jack posted:

I say I say I say Juche, son

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

SixteenShells posted:

now i'm imagining a one-way sign with the arrow pointing down as a visual metaphor

also, neat! i've always been fond of the sincere approach to presentations. keeps it interesting for the audience

thanks. I've basically just been escalating how literal and over the top I can get with answers here since day one. the answer is, there's no limit to what I can say because I don't think lib students are even processing anything.

at one point I told them to thank the school's federalist society on a job well done in achieving everything they ever wanted by dismantling all regulations, and it was blank looks.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Excelzior posted:

I hope Hillary ends up puking her sushi like HW did, wearing that

i hope anime makes this real

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

gradenko_2000 posted:

https://twitter.com/machineiv/status/1778408076632031677?t=_fq37BG-pHi-cIj5hjRFCA&s=19

Like what is the difference. Why should Biden get a second term for failing (or refusing) to stop it during his first term.

he didn't stop it because he either does not care or is too weak and feeble to do anything, got it.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Lpzie posted:

i make sure i throw em back if theys too scrawny, or bony

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

WampaLord posted:

heavenly cuck chair

user name