Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Palladium
May 8, 2012

Very Good
✔️✔️✔️✔️
new solutions thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Palladium
May 8, 2012

Very Good
✔️✔️✔️✔️
owning the inflation whiners by decisively proving how the official CPI grossly understates actual inflation

Palladium
May 8, 2012

Very Good
✔️✔️✔️✔️

Nichael posted:

it'd be nice if people sunk this much time into helping poor people and climate change

its almost like these manufactured social poo poo is to distract away from economic justice

but im an idiot what do i know

Palladium
May 8, 2012

Very Good
✔️✔️✔️✔️
nothing like reminding everyone orange man bad by a 666th dimensional chess of war with iran

Palladium
May 8, 2012

Very Good
✔️✔️✔️✔️

DJJIB-DJDCT posted:

This Cleanup Woman thing just shows how individuated and alienated people are, that they can't conceive of doing something kind for a loved one without a ledger and guarantee of future payoff.

why is nobody happy anymore when everything becomes stone cold transactional

Palladium
May 8, 2012

Very Good
✔️✔️✔️✔️

gradenko_2000 posted:

Cornpop Windu

backstroke of the west is the best chinese movie ever made

Palladium
May 8, 2012

Very Good
✔️✔️✔️✔️

they would have to actually build it first, which will finish in year

Palladium
May 8, 2012

Very Good
✔️✔️✔️✔️

F_Shit_Fitzgerald posted:

How is serving McDonald's to visiting athletes an example of Trump "serving himself"? That makes no sense in the context.

look you idiot can't even start to remotely understand the sheer genius of the Lose to Fundraise Party

Palladium
May 8, 2012

Very Good
✔️✔️✔️✔️

F_Shit_Fitzgerald posted:

idiot reporters

that's too much praise for "empire propagandists"

Palladium
May 8, 2012

Very Good
✔️✔️✔️✔️

VitalSigns posted:

Wow weird "moderate" Republicans are almost impossible to win over? Good thing we alienated every Muslim in Michigan to try to pander to them!

what kind of "moderate" Republicans wouldn't vote for drumpf

Palladium
May 8, 2012

Very Good
✔️✔️✔️✔️

SixteenShells posted:

The really stupid thing about the university protests and the admins' refusals is that the demand isn't even hard. It's not like they're asking the university to burn the money in its portfolio in a dumpster. Just invest it in literally anything else. The Columbia protest's website specifically names Microsoft, Alphabet, Amazon, and a list of other companies represented in ETFs. Here's the thing though, and this is where I might be just confused or misreading things.

Someone put together a spreadsheet showing all of Columbia's investments they want the fund to divest from. The students are basically asking the university to move about $200,000* worth of stock, and 95% of it is direct stocks in three companies. It would be piss easy to do this. The whole endowment is $13 billion in assets with annual surpluses in the hundred million dollar range, the students are asking them to take 0.0015% of that and do something with it that isn't related to genocide, and the university is acting like the students want the college to dissolve.

* $173,265.46 total, $164,306.00 of which is in Apple, Microsoft, and Alphabet

penny wise, pound foolish in orgs is like me breathing air

Palladium
May 8, 2012

Very Good
✔️✔️✔️✔️

err posted:

yeah, his position on china is weird too. he correctly believes we cant fight a REAL war with them due to their manufacturing and industrial capabilities. but instead believes we should destabilize them through funding regional allies/diplomacy/onshoring trade.

chinese goods and money, well-known to be despised by capitalism

Palladium
May 8, 2012

Very Good
✔️✔️✔️✔️

Maximo Roboto posted:

feels like the coconut tree meme and clips like this are to meme Kamala into an adorkably halfway acceptable alternative who is too bumbling to be evil. and you know what, they are pretty funny regardless]

we need to....marmalade...as a country?

Palladium
May 8, 2012

Very Good
✔️✔️✔️✔️

lmao

Palladium
May 8, 2012

Very Good
✔️✔️✔️✔️

Horseshoe theory posted:

*Golden Share, Poison Pill, etc. is exercised, killing dead all 'Activist' activity that could be construed as a threat to NUMBER*

"Welp, I'm out of ideas!"

those entitled palestinians wouldn't be genocided if they invested more into IDF military vendors

Palladium
May 8, 2012

Very Good
✔️✔️✔️✔️

gradenko_2000 posted:

I withdraw my prior comments about the TikTok ban being economic

It really was about Palestine

so economic, then

Palladium
May 8, 2012

Very Good
✔️✔️✔️✔️
did the worm come from the burger

Palladium
May 8, 2012

Very Good
✔️✔️✔️✔️

Ted Wassanasong posted:

What party was in power when roe died again???

swing voter Bumfuck Nobody forced us to

Palladium
May 8, 2012

Very Good
✔️✔️✔️✔️

Lord of Pie posted:

It's funny that the same people that came up with "it's the economy stupid" are now doing everything possible to ignore it in favor of increasingly dumb poo poo

listen jack, there's nothing else we could do except dying on the zionist hill for the next 7 months

Palladium
May 8, 2012

Very Good
✔️✔️✔️✔️

Danann posted:

Thinking about the several billions reserved specifically for EV charger stations that resulted in only 7 charger stations built.

its especially funny when huawei has base station cell radios even a untrained deliveryman could install and commission

Palladium
May 8, 2012

Very Good
✔️✔️✔️✔️

KomradeX posted:

Economy is doing so great Target locks up the socks and underwear

pretty sure the $20 socks cost $0.20 out from the chinese factory but you see it's the perfidious orientals that are ripping you off

Palladium
May 8, 2012

Very Good
✔️✔️✔️✔️

PhilippAchtel posted:

deleted like a coward

cyberbullying works

Palladium
May 8, 2012

Very Good
✔️✔️✔️✔️

biceps crimes posted:

Why are there so many white women claiming to be native american? Are there white guys that do this in academia too? I feel like I've only heard of women doing this

victim claiming, its what liberals all crave

Palladium
May 8, 2012

Very Good
✔️✔️✔️✔️

PhilippAchtel posted:

*Biden starts World War 3*

"Wow, can you imagine how bad this would be if Trump was president??"

im gonna use this impeccable logic next time i fail tasks to my boss

Palladium
May 8, 2012

Very Good
✔️✔️✔️✔️

Phone posted:

the purpose of a system is what it does :nsa:

our democracy has to reject the authoritarian tyranny of the "90% of populace repeatedly wants UHC" populism

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Palladium
May 8, 2012

Very Good
✔️✔️✔️✔️
is that what phone scams are in the US