Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

Homeless Friend posted:

lmfao.... much incriminating content in the old threads

CBO: a decade of consistency

coupon mod having no Russia gate nonsense

Edit:
Lmao

Venom Snake posted:

Assange is a rapist moron and im fine with anyone making GBS threads on him. Podesta was an insufferable twit at times but he saw the writing on the wall. Or at least Id like to think he did

genericnick has issued a correction as of 09:39 on Apr 9, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

Casey Finnigan posted:

I don't know what whilst is supposed to be other than a fancy way to say while

The poo poo that drives me insane is when zoomers say poo poo like "unalive" and "sewerslide". that stuff is not good.

It's good to me

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

PoundSand posted:

You know I never really considered that taking steps to improve the life of your SO was debt that needed to be paid back.

Seems like C-SPAM finally taught you something. That'll be 50 buck

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

Willa Rogers posted:

I don't think the court cases will do him in, but rather the judges who are champing at the bit to throw him behind bars for courtroom outbursts & lack of :decorum:

Libs are literally obsessed with the idea of him wearing a jumpsuit that matches his hair; it's all they can think about, post about & dream about.

Would be really funny if he wins from prison though. Hope it happens.

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

Lol, I get the urge to install tiktok now.

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

holefoods posted:

watching a man realize money isn’t real

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

gradenko_2000 posted:

MMT is not really a great* economic theory if you're already a full-blown Marxist but this guy is a tremendous moron lol

___

* MMT tries to make the case that the USA can have things like universal healthcare and a Green New Deal, etc etc etc, without having to worry about "who pays for it?" by laying out the case that the USA simply prints all the money it will need to, to pay for such programs. It even cites the fact that America just prints whatever money it needs to fund its military as evidence that this is something that the country can do, because it already does it now. This is technically correct, but misses the point that the refusal to enact UHC and so on is not a question of economics, but of politics.

Yeah, MMT has the weakness that it still tries to pretend that there's an economy that's not the political economy. So they sneak in their main policy proposal, the job guarantee, via symmetry considerations.

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

mawarannahr posted:

investing in Hitler to stop the Holocaust

Traveling back in time to trigger a boom in lovely landscape painting

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

post hole digger posted:

the kinder gentler machine gun hand is literally blinkens state dept. he probably loves it.

In it. Voted 5

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

How could the houthis do this?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

Lmao, new capitalist innovation or serfdom again?