Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022
:gas:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

lol

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Homeless Friend posted:

era of cspam where russiagate wasn't full on psychosis but you still had to triangulate to massive liberal cspam contingent that brought it up ftw

Kithkar posted:

Am I insane or is this actually not a bad choice at all, given everything that's happened? Give Bernie the DNC and let him push the party to the left, but Franken could actually be a good choice for 2020. He's pretty liberal, and isn't seen as a Hillaryman so adopting the Bernie platform wouldn't look disingenuous, he can counter Trump being Trump by being genuinely engaging and funny, and he's from the rust belt and knows their issues intimately.

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

lol

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

she's right

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Ytlaya posted:

I unironically wish my parents posted, because posting on forums is definitely a more mentally stimulating activity than watching TV or scrolling Facebook. The simple act of "interacting/arguing with people and discussing things" keeps the brain from decaying like it seemingly does with like 80% of olds.

i'm glad my parents are not online at all.

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

mcmagic posted:

I'm much nicer to people on here. Even people who aren't nice to me.

if you were actually nice you'd stop inflicting your awful posts on everyone.

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022
cowboy carter is pure garbage

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

fits my needs posted:

impossibly nicely takin it to the bank, make that money dolly!

dollywood is real dodgy

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

JesusIsTehCool posted:

It's kind of wild that to me that the discussion around Melina Abdullah is about some random tweets instead of all the amazing things she organizes for in LA. In my limited experience involved in organizing around homelessness in LA, she and BLM are probably our strongest allies. Like she wasn't picked because she is a black woman, she was picked because she is an amazing organizer who has legitimate respect of those who she works with.

she seems cool, don't mind dnc stooge mcmagic.

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022
young thug made a good country pop album. free him

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

mcmagic posted:

They wouldn't have done a full ground invasion and occupation of Afghanistan if 9/11 didn't happen. I don't believe that.

you're such a loving moron

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

is pepsi ok posted:

Konnichiwa, Hillary desu.

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

WampaLord posted:

I'm not a huge history buff but didn't the Roman empire do a bunch of "debt jubilee" type stuff when they were in their decline and went "hey, all debt is cancelled, now go spend spend spend!"

we get the dying empire bit but not the debt jubilee bit, this sucks

capitalism is the only system that prevents debt jubilees

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

gah!

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022
i thought latino was already gender neutral

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

luv2shit posted:

░S░U░C░C░I░N░B░I░O░

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

ArmedZombie posted:

There are people as moronic as you in every country.

perkele

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

graventy posted:

lol they’re going to turn around and give that money directly to that guy.

good

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022
Rep. J. Crow: "There is no Deep State"

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

fits my needs posted:

good day for a cafecito

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022
she already has the ghoulish pelosi smile

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

what a freak

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

VitalSigns posted:

Trotsky was bad because he murdered a bunch of communists at Krondstad, oh wait no I'm being told killing communists is good if they object to secret police and mass arrests.

Oh that's right Trotsky was bad because he opposed Hitler before Operation Barbarossa

stfu

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

lol cool

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022
Doc Rivers for president

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

post hole digger posted:

same but the guy that stole aoc's shoes

smythe...

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

lol

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Joementum posted:

i laugh every time i see this picture

lol

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022
mehdi r hasan

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

mawarannahr posted:

Not remotely what I said, but you're spiraling, so I genuinely and sincerely recommend therapy. It helped me get to a place where at least some of the time I can have a functional day without breaking down into soggy ball of terror and depression. SA is NOT the place for healthy versions of this conversation you're trying to have. It's actually a bad place for this poo poo that will make your mental health worse.

lmao

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022
lol boat fucker still thinks the pier will make a difference