Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Sean
Apr 17, 2005

Am I handsome now?

can't wait to vote for Ds in November

Ds nutz

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Sean
Apr 17, 2005

Am I handsome now?

Uncle Wemus posted:

Anyone under 65?

She pointed to that younger woman on the right when she was mentioning "people under 26 can still use their parents' healthcare* and the orange man wants to stop that"

*parents having healthcare required. Thank you mister Biden.

edit: yes, I watched the whole thing because I hate myself

The Sean
Apr 17, 2005

Am I handsome now?

F_Shit_Fitzgerald posted:

What a thin skinned bitch.

e:

Coming from a party that had a fake primary and decreed that "Biden is the nominee" no matter what, that's pretty rich. Of course we all know they want the left to run an anti-Israel candidate so that they can be co-opted or their life ruined.

From comments in that article:

"The real problem is that their moral outrage is meaningless because it's not accompanied by a workable alternative. Everyone hates innocent people getting killed in war, but if there is no other choice, what's the point of whining about it? To prove your moral superiority?"

The Sean has issued a correction as of 19:14 on Apr 9, 2024

The Sean
Apr 17, 2005

Am I handsome now?

Crazypoops posted:

He's looking alot more like fatterman in this pic

Fetterman is too big to fail

The Sean
Apr 17, 2005

Am I handsome now?

Willa Rogers posted:

this clip is good bc the youngs have some powerful arguments against vbnmw & also bc the cnn interviewer tries her best to get them to see the folly of their ways but to no avail.

https://twitter.com/CaseStudyQB/status/1778088792471028150

lol, the stupid interviewer: "aren't the people not voting for one of the two candidates likely to win giving the race to Donald Trump" liberal-rear end vote shaming

young king: "I'll do you one better: this shows why democrats should listen."

edit: another interviewee: "if biden doesn't get elected--that's his fault. that's not on the voters or the black community"

The Sean has issued a correction as of 21:40 on Apr 10, 2024

The Sean
Apr 17, 2005

Am I handsome now?

So Biden clearly can't do debates at this point. But is he even campaigning to open audiences? This time in the cycle for 2020 he was challenging people at these events to push up contests like every other day.

I guess they actually (pretended) to have a primary last time.

The Sean
Apr 17, 2005

Am I handsome now?

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!! posted:

can't do open audiences because there's too many Palestine protesters and chanting 'four more years' at people saying 'stop the genocide' looks unfathomably bad to squishy liberals

Lol good point

The Sean
Apr 17, 2005

Am I handsome now?

Nichael posted:

if i was president, i simply wouldn't do genocide

it's a prereq, sorry

wait: of the US or elsewhere?

The Sean
Apr 17, 2005

Am I handsome now?

Welcome to the Obama Obelisk. You Didn't Build That!

The Sean
Apr 17, 2005

Am I handsome now?

"Abortion and reproductive rights, however, has been a stronger platform for Harris. She has traveled across the nation to act as the White House representative on the issue, which has proven to be a winning strategy for Democrats in the wake of the Supreme Court's 2022 Dobbs decision."

Ah, yes, a proven win as evidenced by an election that has not happened yet.

The Sean has issued a correction as of 17:38 on Apr 18, 2024

The Sean
Apr 17, 2005

Am I handsome now?

HashtagGirlboss posted:

They ripped out America’s backbone and replaced it with a prosthetic made from a metal poorly chosen for the particular task?

The Sean has issued a correction as of 17:42 on Apr 18, 2024

The Sean
Apr 17, 2005

Am I handsome now?

lol @ the stapler on the table with fully bound books, a laptop, pre-printed flyers, campaign pins

nothing to staple in sight but it looks... professional... I guess is what they were going for?

The Sean
Apr 17, 2005

Am I handsome now?

You're in a desert, walking along when you look down and see a tortoise. It's crawling toward you. You reach down and flip it over on its back, its belly baking in the hot sun, beating its legs trying to turn itself over. But it can't. Not with out your help. But you're not helping.

The Sean
Apr 17, 2005

Am I handsome now?

paranoid randroid posted:

Q Shaman was a failed actor iirc. frankly I feel the only smart move is to have him play himself

and have him do media marketing on tv shows

The Sean
Apr 17, 2005

Am I handsome now?

mawarannahr posted:

how many of yall like protesting Israel?

I protested by myself a little while ago

The Sean
Apr 17, 2005

Am I handsome now?

the_steve posted:

Lol, did Willa seriously catch a probe for putting a word in italics?
And they say they don't have any sort of grudge against CSPAM posters.

In italics?

I cooka da meatball

The Sean
Apr 17, 2005

Am I handsome now?

FlapYoJacks posted:

Dems have been fairly consistent at not deploying National Guard or other federal resources, and local police generally have remained tolerant up until sidewalk encampments or camping in public places happens. At that point, the law is being broken (depending on the state), so the question of whether and how to remove the protesters becomes more complicated. Also, the universities themselves are the organizations asking the police to remove protesters, not the government.

I'm assuming this is syq but colleges...are the government in most of the cases of cracking down on protesters

The Sean
Apr 17, 2005

Am I handsome now?

SixteenShells posted:

so it's bad enough to make sad and angry statements on social media but not bad enough to quit or name themselves

vote as I say, not as I do

The Sean
Apr 17, 2005

Am I handsome now?

Trump 2024: Cuck Joe Biden

The Sean
Apr 17, 2005

Am I handsome now?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnacuExbZOo

24 locations now

The Sean has issued a correction as of 14:45 on May 8, 2024

The Sean
Apr 17, 2005

Am I handsome now?

Brainworms? In My Democracy???

The Sean
Apr 17, 2005

Am I handsome now?

I completely agree with people saying that the idea of voting for Biden is repugnant because of the vile things he is responsible for.

But so what?

The Sean
Apr 17, 2005

Am I handsome now?

"and guess what?

my girlfriend will be at the debate, too. you don't know her. she goes to another school, pal."

The Sean
Apr 17, 2005

Am I handsome now?

* Terms and Conditions apply

Only two debates and only at places I want to be

The Sean
Apr 17, 2005

Am I handsome now?

The Sean
Apr 17, 2005

Am I handsome now?

The Leck posted:

We all laughed at the time, but now who's laughing??

"I hate racists. Also, only US citizens should be able to smoke weed."

The Sean
Apr 17, 2005

Am I handsome now?

VitalSigns posted:

Progressives are like the Borg, no deviation from groupthink allowed.

Now as I was saying, protests against our wars need to be banned, very wealthy people who went to Harvard University have already explained why the war in Gaza is good so disagreement is a crime.

The Sean
Apr 17, 2005

Am I handsome now?

Weembles posted:

Access to ceasefire.

Means tested access to immediate temporary ceasefire.

The Sean
Apr 17, 2005

Am I handsome now?

2 Colorless - Enchantment Artifact - You determine which cards in play count as Black.

"'If you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black."- Grand Wizard Biden

The Sean
Apr 17, 2005

Am I handsome now?

Ugh. Whole pull of ☆"Asking You Once Again" Bernies, ☆☆"Big Structural" Baileys, but at least I got ☆☆☆☆"Don't Come" Kamala.

"Wheels On The Bus" Kamala just won't drop for me.

The Sean has issued a correction as of 00:41 on May 20, 2024

The Sean
Apr 17, 2005

Am I handsome now?

Willa Rogers posted:

his social media people make a jab at trump that'll be moot once his trial is over in a couple weeks but hey, there's money to raise in the meantime.

it all sucks but the gold shoes are cooler looking than a marathon race donor quality shirt.

that shirt that goes for $32 is $5 to produce tops.

The Sean
Apr 17, 2005

Am I handsome now?

Willa Rogers posted:

he resembles val kilmer

talks about as well, too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Sean
Apr 17, 2005

Am I handsome now?

New Debate Rule: Nobody is Allowed to Ratatouille With Brainworms To Gain An Edge Over Other Geriatric Opponents

The Sean has issued a correction as of 20:51 on May 20, 2024