Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: TheSwizzler, STING 64)

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Also (For one more night) the deaths aren't canon and just shuffle the waitlist around.

Starting Thursday they are fully canon and very real, barring meddlesome necromancers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Cthulu Carl posted:

Also (For one more night) the deaths aren't canon and just shuffle the waitlist around.

Starting Thursday they are fully canon and very real, barring meddlesome necromancers

my murder night is friday, though.

faantastic
Dec 31, 2006

that dude.

v excited for the last underground before the murderin begins.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Mr. Nice! posted:

my murder night is friday, though.

oh I mixed up the cards.

if you wish to have a moment of prayer before your match, I will happily assist. murder is, of course, wrong, but for a nominal donation, to my ministry, I'm sure Jesus will look on your kindly, should the unfortunate come to pass, Brother Nice.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Joel Olsteen acting motherfucker

rox
Sep 7, 2016

dont forget that tonights SAW Underground will be starting an hour earlier than usual! 8PM EST

KungFu Grip posted:

:siren: ONE LAST SAW UNDERGROUND FOR THE ROAD! !! WITH A SPECIAL(?!) START TIME ! :siren:

Tuesday April 16th at 8pm EST, SAW Underground is back for one last time @ https://www.twitch.tv/mrkungfugrip

Last Chance Waitlist Timed Entrant Gauntlet
Dr Kyle Farnsworth vs. Spatial Trait vs. Vincent Van Goatse vs. Seth Pecksniff vs. Silly Burrito vs. Green Toad

Tag Team 4 Way Elimination
Anderson Koopa & Brutal Gascon vs. ddinkins & Autisinal Cheese vs. Tawal & Machete Zombie vs. your friend sk & FutonForensic

6 WOMEN'S HELL IN A CELL
Cthulu Carla vs. Second Hand Meat Mouth vs. ghosthorse vs verbal enema vs. W.T. Fits vs snoozecruise

8 Man Battle Royal
Fried Watermelon vs. boxcarhobo vs. CubicalSurcrose vs. FutureFriend vs. Aardvark Barber vs. biosterious vs. Shinjobi vs. wolffenstein

One Fall Fatal Four Way
Furnaceface vs. Lerika vs. Megamissen vs Rox

4 v 4 elimination tag
Kungfu Grip, Not Cavauro, Sting 64, Wiggly Wayne DDS vs TheSwizzler, Crescent Wrench, Cavauro, Danauru

Casket Match
That Dick! vs That Dick?

SAW Underground Wafflehouse Women's Title Special Guest Ref: barnold
baka of lathspell (c) vs. Zoya

SAW Underground Men's Hotdog and a Handshake title
Hot Diggity! vs. aw frig aw dang it

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
I wont fall asleep before this one this time!

rox
Sep 7, 2016

https://twitch.tv/mrkungfugrip

live now! starting soon

ddinkins
Sep 5, 2012

https://clips.twitch.tv/YummyMuddyTurnipHeyGuys-q8sQ-jTepo1aTQhL

ddinkins
Sep 5, 2012

https://clips.twitch.tv/ProtectiveRamshacklePlumberOneHand-dSjg3PyBN1jOohAy

tawal
Feb 7, 2012

:siren::siren::siren::siren: THE SEASON 2 PRESS KIT IS NOW PUBLIC :siren::siren::siren::siren:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1YhkTgH4pz4VfkfaADdPYqwONKfpU46gE?usp=sharing

all current (and some waitlisted) wrestlers are represented. if you want specific poses for your guy, let me know and I'll get it added eventually.

Dr. Kyle Farnsworth
Apr 23, 2004

love my sassy glenn (who is right about everything) AND WHO SURVIVED THE GAUNTLET TONIGHT IN UNDERGROUND BAYBEE

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

ilmucche posted:

I am going to defeat neoaxd and the false prophet.

Roughly 90% sure of who they are now

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Awesome matches tonight KFG

Shions of Qud

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

heehee posted:

not doin that, im a man though.

ok fine, didnt want another boring hockey guy so we came to a compromise with your izwf wrestler

verbal enema posted:

Awesome matches tonight KFG

thankssss

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Tawal is currently pinned between two busses and it’s not looking good. Doctors are saying if they back the bus up he’ll just basically fall apart

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."
https://voca.ro/11wOtPe9bvsu

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

All the best wrestling promos start with sorry I have to be quiet

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
sigh, and that is why. that is why. sigh. and that is why anne frank was the best worker.

Psycho Ball! Psycho Ball! Psycho Ball! Psycho Ball! Psycho Ball! Psycho Ball! Psycho Ball! Psycho Ball! Psycho Ball! Psycho Ball! Psycho Ball! Psycho Ball!

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."

That DICK! posted:

All the best wrestling promos start with sorry I have to be quiet

You try cutting a promo at a crowded tram stop without disturbing the peace.

Crescent Wrench
Sep 30, 2005

The truth is usually just an excuse for a lack of imagination.
Grimey Drawer
I see I was eliminated first in last night's eight-man tag. I was unable to watch the stream because I was recovering from an emergency appendectomy--the result of a dastardly set-up by Team Not Cavauro, just to get an edge in an unsanctioned match? I can't rule it out. Rest assured I am rehabbing with the best medical team in the Alpha Quadrant to come for the title... then my revenge...

rox
Sep 7, 2016

the results of the poll are in and due to the tie it will be a 5-way match!

https://strawpoll.com/XmZRxwGa9nd/results

Thursday April 18th - SAW Neon on a Special Day!

Main Event
PYF Title Match
Cthulu Carl vs. Namtab vs. Megamissen vs. rox vs. verbal enema

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

I faced demons and sorcerers last night and emerged victorious. My faith is stronger than ever and you shall see another victory for righteousness tomorrow.

My ministry will also be in the lobby, collecting donations for a statue to be built outside of our church. I've been told this one will be fireproof.

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

wishing everyone good luck and a good time itt

Leraika
Jun 14, 2015

Luckily, I *did* save your old avatar. Fucked around and found out indeed.
Congratulations on your recent wins, Carla!

This clearly is a good direction for you and I cannot possibly see anything going terribly wrong

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Crescent Wrench posted:

I see I was eliminated first in last night's eight-man tag. I was unable to watch the stream because I was recovering from an emergency appendectomy--the result of a dastardly set-up by Team Not Cavauro, just to get an edge in an unsanctioned match? I can't rule it out. Rest assured I am rehabbing with the best medical team in the Alpha Quadrant to come for the title... then my revenge...

While I may or may not approve of using any means necessary to win, at the end of the day I hope every competitor heals up and rests well for their next battle

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

rox posted:

the results of the poll are in and due to the tie it will be a 5-way match!

https://strawpoll.com/XmZRxwGa9nd/results

Thursday April 18th - SAW Neon on a Special Day!

Main Event
PYF Title Match
Cthulu Carl vs. Namtab vs. Megamissen vs. rox vs. verbal enema

Badass this will be a good match

Shions of Qud

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
Congrats to our new commissioner Kung Fu Grip on his win to dethrone the terrible booker known as Boss Kitty. Last night's totally canon show was a banger

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
Congrats to that Dick? For pounding that Dick!

Megamissen
Jul 19, 2022

any post can be a kannapost
if you want it to be

the sequence of Ff using their signature on leraika, me using my signature on Ff, then Roxy using their signature on me was very good

CubicalSucrose
Jan 1, 2013

Phantom my Opera and call me South Park: Bigger, Longer, & Uncut
Canon or not, I remain "pretty good" at large matches this season.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the ring looks too good. the shows have too many stakes and not enough filler. it all makes too much sense. save_us.s2

Wiggly Wayne DDS
Sep 11, 2010

vod is up:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDxzhAfCIeg

Hazamuth
May 9, 2007

the original bugsy

WE ARE SO BACK

Hazamuth fucked around with this message at 17:50 on Apr 17, 2024

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Hazamuth posted:

WE ARE SO BACK

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

although that dick is way too tall.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Big Dick killed Small Dick, that was the only canon thing besides Swizzler stealing the SAW Underground titles

Final Champs (until people redeem sawbux for them)

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

i am going to (let kungfugrip) crush the crab

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Hazamuth posted:

WE ARE SO BACK

The time is fast upon us, brothers and sisters

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CubicalSucrose
Jan 1, 2013

Phantom my Opera and call me South Park: Bigger, Longer, & Uncut

Hazamuth posted:

WE ARE SO BACK

SSBP better start heading to the ring now if they're going to make our Tuesday er Thursday er Friday night Titan match.