Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Captain Cool
Oct 23, 2004

This is a song about messin' with people who've been messin' with you

Magrov posted:

roger ver did an impromptu /r/buttcoin appearance yesterday

quote:

- Other suppliers sold hundreds of thousands of them without permits. No charges.
actually one of them got six years, i assume that doesn't count to ver since he sold more than the one thing ver did http://www.cpsc.gov/en/Newsroom/New...s-To-Consumers/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Cool
Oct 23, 2004

Poopy Palpy posted:

One of the joys of having a baby on the way has been learning that there are people who will wrap amber beads around their toddlers' necks because they think the succinic acid in there will soothe teething pain. Somehow.
teething pain can be super frustrating. the only things you can do for it are chew toys (frequently rejected), benzocaine (too strong), homeopathic gels (lol), and maybe things like clove oil (not available in your city). so I'm not surprised some people get desperate

Boxturret posted:

im the public google dns written on a wall for some reason
that was a real thing in turkey last year

Captain Cool
Oct 23, 2004

trucutru posted:

poorly. butts are one of the worst "database" systems known to man.
someone in one of these threads described bitcoin as "the least efficient database possible" which is my favorite definition

Captain Cool
Oct 23, 2004

Fuzzy Mammal posted:

actually i find it outrageous you can be charged with both thing and conspiracy to do thing. seems like a way to double up the penalties for practically anything.
I think the sentences are concurrent when this happens

Captain Cool
Oct 23, 2004

CommunistPancake posted:

Mircea Popescu said he owned slaves once, right? Is there a link to where he said that anywhere?
slave site:trilema.com

About 259 results (0.41 seconds)

the interesting ones are paywalled but google seems to get a summary that confirms it

• Locked thread