Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EmotionlessThug
Feb 14, 2012

i would like to play.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EmotionlessThug
Feb 14, 2012

With the first overall selection in the 2021 LBA Draft, I have selected Nikola "Jock Itch" Jokic

EmotionlessThug
Feb 14, 2012

Mr. Commissioner sir, can we please have an official moratorium on drafting power forwards until i get one on my team please

EmotionlessThug
Feb 14, 2012

EmotionlessThug posted:

Mr. Commissioner sir, can we please have an official moratorium on drafting power forwards until i get one on my team please

I had to pick richaun holmes lol

EmotionlessThug
Feb 14, 2012

Lmfao, by the way, at Tom Bombadil's MF Thugs

EmotionlessThug
Feb 14, 2012

second that.

EmotionlessThug
Feb 14, 2012

Squeaked in with the win and all it cost me was a secret multimillion-dollar lobbying campaign in which I convinced the NBA to rejigger Washington's schedule thus forcing the postponement of today's scheduled Blazers-Hornets game so that I would not have to face Dame Lillard

EmotionlessThug
Feb 14, 2012

Red Rox posted:

Thanks for sharing with us how to select our keeper.

Team > Settings > Keepers (on the menu at the left side of the page)

Super not obvious I clicked around for like 15 minutes trying to find it

EmotionlessThug
Feb 14, 2012

my team's fraud quotient is steadily declining after lucking into a couple early wins. now to get bounced in the first round of the playoffs whenever those start

EmotionlessThug
Feb 14, 2012

fox and zion were both huge 4th round steals too. but yeah i was insanely lucky to get russ back after picking brogdon 20 spots ahead of him

EmotionlessThug
Feb 14, 2012

I'm gonna lose because I hosed up and forgot to put Kendrick nunn in on Monday after picking him up on waivers and then a bunch of guys got injured. I guess I deserve this for not having it happen to me all regular season

EmotionlessThug
Feb 14, 2012

if i do lock it up tonight i will accept an amusing russell westbrook fashion avatar in lieu of a trophy

EmotionlessThug
Feb 14, 2012

it's been great and i'm not just saying that cause I won. Thank you Rick.

EmotionlessThug
Feb 14, 2012

im probably gonna be away from internet for the next two weeks so please don't start the draft until after that

EmotionlessThug
Feb 14, 2012

same

EmotionlessThug
Feb 14, 2012

Getting a little worried about Kyrie. Kai go back to being dumb in a cool way please

EmotionlessThug
Feb 14, 2012

im gonna finish last haha

EmotionlessThug
Feb 14, 2012

pro median gang checkin in

EmotionlessThug
Feb 14, 2012

Casually picking up John Konchar and Keita Bates-Diop

EmotionlessThug
Feb 14, 2012

i want dinwiddie then

EmotionlessThug
Feb 14, 2012

Crazy finals

EmotionlessThug
Feb 14, 2012

grats cart mountain

EmotionlessThug
Feb 14, 2012

I'll play

EmotionlessThug
Feb 14, 2012

DeimosRising posted:

One thing I really enjoy about fantasy ball is it reminds me how many players in the NBA I like. I go down the list of guys available and just keep thinking “oh poo poo yeah, that guy is cool. I’d like to have him…and him…and him…”

meanwhile i picked loving porzingis

EmotionlessThug
Feb 14, 2012

The Maestro posted:

It’s wild to go from dead last to first from one week to the next. Turns out it really helps to have your whole team healthy

you owned me so hard lol

EmotionlessThug
Feb 14, 2012

The Maestro posted:

Phew! I got lucky last Sunday against erez, I was down 150 or so but Jokic didn’t play so I was able to squeak out a victory. Thanks for continuing to work hard on all the minutiae!

I think i'm gonna lose another squeaker today but this time it's not jokic's fault it's me for not setting my lineup yesterday

EmotionlessThug
Feb 14, 2012

EmotionlessThug posted:

I think i'm gonna lose another squeaker today but this time it's not jokic's fault it's me for not setting my lineup yesterday

nevermind salute to hamidou diallo for exactly matching json tatum's production

EmotionlessThug
Feb 14, 2012

chill

EmotionlessThug
Feb 14, 2012

bow before the might of dillon brooks

EmotionlessThug
Feb 14, 2012

Thank you for fixing my lineup!

EmotionlessThug
Feb 14, 2012

Regardless of how it all ends up we can all agree it kicks rear end that I scored 2.33 points on Thursday

EmotionlessThug
Feb 14, 2012

Congrats Kalen. It was a fun season

EmotionlessThug
Feb 14, 2012

Red Rox posted:

Just quickly scrolling through the transaction logs:

Balrogs Balls - around 60 moves since the draft
Saruman Shoulda Hooped - around 120 moves
Red Panda at the 5 - around 140 moves

Obviously I need to step up my game next season!

Well most of my moves were just swapping max strus -> victor oladipo -> caleb martin -> back to strus

EmotionlessThug
Feb 14, 2012

Uhh yeah sure I'll play again

EmotionlessThug
Feb 14, 2012

OK yeah I just logged into fleaflicker and saw that... I think I'd rather have Devin Booker than a first round pick if possible

EmotionlessThug
Feb 14, 2012

Rick posted:

Instead of Jokic?

Uh no... I guess I misunderstood

EmotionlessThug
Feb 14, 2012

EmotionlessThug
Feb 14, 2012

Sorry, can someone please fix my lineup for today. I thought I had set it a few days ahead but I guess not.

EmotionlessThug
Feb 14, 2012

:cheers:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EmotionlessThug
Feb 14, 2012

drat it my lineup just locked and I had to bench Kyrie to start Jokic. I wanted to move Scoot to taxi if Jokic was playing but I was one minute too slow lol