Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pile Of Garbage
May 28, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pile Of Garbage
May 28, 2007

:3

Pile Of Garbage
May 28, 2007

MononcQc posted:

I designed these shirts for my team at work and they rule. A teammate has his own vinyl printer, so he made them all for us, and they glow in the dark.

hah nice, very neat!

semi-related: a while ago someone in the 'POS made a win10 sicko wallpaper and it owns. i can't remember who it was, my apologies to them for not remembering! anyway, i uploaded the nice big version, it looks fantastic on an ultra-wide monitor: https://pileofgarbage.net/misc/win10-sicko-bswine-8k.jpg

Pile Of Garbage
May 28, 2007

Armitag3 posted:

they’re posting clamdestine boyster posts on circuit boards now?

gotta post somewhere :shrug:

Pile Of Garbage
May 28, 2007

Pile Of Garbage
May 28, 2007

Buck Turgidson posted:

Hmmm... Time to reinstall Tyrian

hell yeah

Pile Of Garbage
May 28, 2007

Beeftweeter posted:

rare lol from an achewood

same, that one is actually funny

Pile Of Garbage
May 28, 2007

hey which one of ya'll made this win10 sickos wallpaper: https://pileofgarbage.net/misc/win10-sicko-bswine-8k.jpg? i know it was someone here in the 'POS, just looking to give credit where it's due.

Pile Of Garbage
May 28, 2007

i think it's some kinda 4D loss edit

Pile Of Garbage
May 28, 2007

NoneMoreNegative posted:

Oh nice Michaelsoft Binbows has some merch up!

DC Skatewear

i own the domain, does that mean i can sue them?

Pile Of Garbage
May 28, 2007

Michaelsoft 2024: Start Wandows Ngrmadly!

Pile Of Garbage
May 28, 2007

jeebus bob posted:

MWNA!

Make Wandows Ngrmad Ayain

lol nice. that's what i was aiming for but my brain couldn't assemble it

Pile Of Garbage
May 28, 2007

not only is the "your mums X joke" lame and tired but it is also the cause of significant logistical issues related to erroneous deliveries of your dad's plugs and dilds

Pile Of Garbage
May 28, 2007

Beve Stuscemi posted:

To be fair though, in 1908 library paste was probably a mix of cyanide, cocaine and gasoline with an asbestos binder or something insane like that

pretty sure library paste is just like water and flour. not really toxic but i guess if you ate a whole jar full you could get intestinal blockage or something which would kill you.

hell we had that poo poo in primary school, it was called Clag glue and was still p tasty

Pile Of Garbage
May 28, 2007

not deliberately, that would make it cost more. ofc they prolly made the library paste in the same factory as they made gullivers lead-based panacea cure-all wonder serum

Pile Of Garbage
May 28, 2007

some sheriff all like "appears what transpired here was an act of paste." fuckin cops man

Pile Of Garbage
May 28, 2007

you find a skeleton, a jar of empty paste and a diary. the final entry in the diary reads "THEY TOLD ME PASTE WILL BE MY END BUT AS GOD IS MY WITNESS I'LL SHOW THOSE PASTE HOLES ONCE AND FOR ALL!!!"

Pile Of Garbage
May 28, 2007

paste was the fentanyl of 1908

Pile Of Garbage
May 28, 2007

dude in that clip looks like a poor-man's Peter Serafinowicz

Pile Of Garbage
May 28, 2007

im "Chinese socket for flat blade plugs (220V), Europlugs and Australasian plugs*, the most commonly used plugs in China (PRC).
* Chinese GB 2099-1 standard on plugs and socket-outlets for household and similar purposes."

Pile Of Garbage
May 28, 2007

shame on forums poster The_Franz for calling the UK "knife crime island" instead of the more accurate "terf crime island"

Pile Of Garbage
May 28, 2007

schafft neue Dimensionen? buddy, they won't even let me schafft!

Pile Of Garbage
May 28, 2007

pseudorandom name posted:

I was going to say that the preferred nomenclature is "airstrip one" but terf island no longer has any utility to the rest of oceania now that they left the EU

nah its still valid. all the terfs round here were imported from there.

Pile Of Garbage
May 28, 2007

Woolwich Bagnet posted:

time for a wild night on the computer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWM5ZNdWlqw

(imo that kid rules)

Pile Of Garbage
May 28, 2007

knives aint poo poo. you just have to learn the boss patterns and get good at parrying their attacks.

Pile Of Garbage
May 28, 2007

hbag posted:

yeah but when you bring that up they always go to "at least we arent getting stabbed in the streets!!!" or some variation of "knife crime island" as if getting your brains blown out is any better

idk who they is but you should stop talking to them. or if you cant just tell em that guns shoot tiny knives. or send them that punisher comic bit where he has the gun that shoots knives and it goes thwoka thwoka thwoka

Pile Of Garbage
May 28, 2007

TIL that Haynes used to make a technical manual for the vehicles in Thunderbirds. it looks amazing and i want a copy so bad! here are some of the dope cutaways from the book (stolen from this Guardian article: https://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/tvandradioblog/gallery/2015/sep/08/fab-thunderbirds-agents-technical-manual-haynes-in-pictures):

Pile Of Garbage
May 28, 2007

jeebus bob posted:

I've never watched the Thunderbirds but these are awesome

it's a great show, the pinnacle of Gerry Anderson Supermarionation. i was raised on old VHS tapes of Gerry Anderson shows, mainly Thunderbirds, Captain Scarlet and Stingray. they always had really cool vehicle designs and lovingly-crafted miniature sets.

there was even a shout-out to Gerry Anderson Supermarionation in the absolutely terrible live-action filmThunderbirds from 2004. at the film's climax the idiot kids are taking off in Thunderbird 2 and the camera briefly cuts to the centre console of the cockpit where a puppet hand reaches forward to adjust the throttle.'

however that's not even a good reference because in pretty much all Gerry Anderson Supermarionation shows when doing a close-up of someone manipulating an object they would just use real people's hands instead of puppet hands.

thanks for coming to my TED talk, Thunderbirds are go

Pile Of Garbage
May 28, 2007

Powerful Two-Hander posted:

I'm the pile of garbage

no the other one

but i am the other one?

Pile Of Garbage
May 28, 2007

e: gently caress

Pile Of Garbage
May 28, 2007

good dog

Pile Of Garbage
May 28, 2007

woah, a .pnj file. some kinda jpeg/png hybrid

Pile Of Garbage
May 28, 2007

akadajet posted:

chortle at my boner will you?!

but enough about my posts!

Pile Of Garbage
May 28, 2007

thats dope, where you getting all this dope poo poo from rotor?

Pile Of Garbage
May 28, 2007

badass

Pile Of Garbage
May 28, 2007

stolen from masto, a very yospos catte imo:

Pile Of Garbage
May 28, 2007

lmfao

Pile Of Garbage
May 28, 2007

me irl, i love to whip the llama's rear end

Pile Of Garbage
May 28, 2007

ahah NICE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pile Of Garbage
May 28, 2007

Powerful Two-Hander posted:

owns.

90s BBC sketch show Big Train which seems to have been mostly memory holed off the internet had a sketch about Keith Emerson being recruited to fight the enemies of Rome using synthesisers

i love Big Train, even got a copy of it on my Plex. it has some great skits as well as some of the earliest appearances of Simon Pegg (it came just before he did Spaced).