Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Carpator Diei
Feb 26, 2011

Scholtz posted:

Lowtax - Celestial Dragon
Specifically Charlos.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carpator Diei
Feb 26, 2011

MonsterEnvy posted:

He's not actually trying to kill himself, he was testing his limits. He's knows drowning will kill him, so he's not going to do that.
Kaidou, drunk off his rear end: "Maybe gravity is Joyboy...?"

Carpator Diei
Feb 26, 2011

Endorph posted:

maybe franky will get focus on his end of things.
They're on Giant Robot Island, I'm fully expecting Franky to be one of the main characters of this arc.

Carpator Diei
Feb 26, 2011

Violen posted:

i don't think it'll be anywhere near any kind of heel turn but i can't shake the feeling that there's definitely some unspoken poo poo going down between vegapunk, dragon and kuma regarding kuma's fate
It would be somewhere between hilarious and tragic if Dragon convinced Kuma to go along with the WG plans so that the Revolutionaries would have an inside contact among the Warlords.

Carpator Diei
Feb 26, 2011

Scholtz posted:

Robin is one of my favorite Strawhats so I love this panel very much

Throughout all 952 chapters since her introduction this might be the happiest expression we've ever seen on Robin. It's such a wonderful moment.

Carpator Diei
Feb 26, 2011
Good, Oda should get breaks.

Carpator Diei
Feb 26, 2011

hatty posted:

I swear to god if Luffy is a clone of Roger that Dragon adopted I'm gonna be very upset
That one is very unlikely, at least: We have seen an SBS with official Oda art of what an older Luffy would look like, and he doesn't look particularly similar to Roger.

Carpator Diei
Feb 26, 2011

Crosspeice posted:

Me first seeing Bakkin: What a liar, obviously the great Whitebeard would never stoop to her level
Me seeing a younger Bakkin: Oh they were fuckin'.

He and Buckin, they were fuckin

Carpator Diei
Feb 26, 2011
https://twitter.com/Itmechr3/status/1640768832569573389

Carpator Diei
Feb 26, 2011

Flair posted:

I am a bit confused by Sabo's statement at the end. If/when the government finds out he survived and returned to the Revolutionary Army, wouldn't they cleanse the entire army even if he did not tell anyone, let alone Dragon and Ivankov? The government deleted a whole island/kingdom/nation because of him.
If they could simply eliminate the Revolutionary Army they would have probably done so ages ago. Sabo notably hasn't made anything he saw public yet even though it would be very relevant for the Revolutionaries' cause, so I feel like there's something more to this.

Carpator Diei
Feb 26, 2011
If it's an airship or something along those lines, it's also possibly vulnerable to getting spotted by Observation Haki users and subsequently shot down before it can fire its comically huge laser.

Carpator Diei
Feb 26, 2011

DeadBonesBrook posted:

It's a bit late in the game to be introducing a new group of enemies isn't it? How come we've never heard of God's Knights until now?

Ahh I can't be mad at you, Oda. I know they're gonna be awesome and I'll love them like I love most of the Supernovas.

But you do realize that you have to introduce them/have them fight people now? I thought you wanted to retire someday.

They might just end up filling a similar role as the Gifters: Powerful mooks with individual abilities that don't get separate fights, but provide a prime opportunity for Oda to squeeze in some character-design ideas that wouldn't fit anywhere else.

A very interesting chapter, in any case. I like how methodical the Revolutionaries actually are, with plausible long-term plans, calculated maneuvers and quite a bit of pragmatism even from someone as overtly idealistic as Sabo.

Carpator Diei
Feb 26, 2011

SyntheticPolygon posted:

My man Fujitora def helped free them slaves.

U-DO Burger posted:

Fujitora made a big show of tripping and yelling ooooops! as he dropped his meteors right in the path of the pursuing guards.

Star Platinum posted:

It's like poetry, it rhymes

Carpator Diei
Feb 26, 2011

Electric Phantasm posted:

I'm just gonna come out and say it

Hybrid Form Yamato is the hottest guy in One Piece
:colbert:

(I regret nothing)

Carpator Diei
Feb 26, 2011

Silver2195 posted:

Yes, but the Vegapunks don't know about Saturn being present.
Almost no one except Kizaru and a few selected Marines know about him being present yet. That's going to be the interesting part here: Saturn can absolutely override it (and probably will, after all that set-up), but not without revealing his presence to at least everyone who knows about the Pacifistas' command hierarchy.

Carpator Diei
Feb 26, 2011
Anime Directly to Readers Worldwide › One Piece Manga Thread: Bisoromi Bear makes everyone cry

Carpator Diei
Feb 26, 2011

Last Celebration posted:

Also I think there’s like a 90% chance that Yamoto’s tour of Wano ends up having some endgame relevance since the last cover arc was extremely relevant.
That seems likely; quite a few cover arcs had the specific purpose of establishing why a certain character is where the story will need them to be a few (dozen/hundred) chapters down the line.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carpator Diei
Feb 26, 2011

Meowywitch posted:

Chapter 668: Luffy looks so drat excited to kidnap somebody
Of course he's excited, it might be the most actually piratey thing he's ever done :v: