Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best in franchise
XXX
XXX: State of the Union
XXX: Return of Xander Cage
Namtab
View Results

claw game handjob
Mar 27, 2007

pinch pinch scrape pinch
ow ow fuck it's caught
i'm bleeding
JESUS TURN IT OFF
WHY ARE YOU STILL SMILING

Arc Hammer posted:

Well that's because Bill finally ran out of ink.

I was gonna "well, actually" you with his new book but then I looked and he's just credited as writer, not artist on that collab.

You win this round.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

claw game handjob
Mar 27, 2007

pinch pinch scrape pinch
ow ow fuck it's caught
i'm bleeding
JESUS TURN IT OFF

Captain Invictus posted:

of course if you wait for a sale, it regularly goes on sale for like 4 dollars for the complete bundle because the studio exploded like a decade ago

There's talk that it may be coming back shortly. The studio, if not the game as well.

claw game handjob
Mar 27, 2007

pinch pinch scrape pinch
ow ow fuck it's caught
i'm bleeding
JESUS TURN IT OFF

Captain Invictus posted:

wow, no loving way. I managed to get in touch with one of the devs some time after the studio blew up and they seemed extremely done and not happy with the situation, seems like it was not an amicable parting. or is it different people, and not the old crew getting back together?

From what I gather it's some of, if not all of, the original staff, but everyone is keeping it close to their chest while it's worked out. The website is doing something again and teasers for a Dredmor patch are out there.

claw game handjob
Mar 27, 2007

pinch pinch scrape pinch
ow ow fuck it's caught
i'm bleeding
JESUS TURN IT OFF

Sleng Teng posted:

Yeah HIDIVE is way shittier

Will third this, it sucks across every device in new and exciting ways

claw game handjob
Mar 27, 2007

pinch pinch scrape pinch
ow ow fuck it's caught
i'm bleeding
JESUS TURN IT OFF
I did end up being amazed that as much fun as I had with the Dragon Half OVA, the manga is actually pretty drat good as someone who only bought it last year.

claw game handjob
Mar 27, 2007

pinch pinch scrape pinch
ow ow fuck it's caught
i'm bleeding
JESUS TURN IT OFF

Shinjobi posted:

Oh no, a new rabbit hole for me to fall into

It's not a huge one. It's three omnibi, paperback only.

claw game handjob
Mar 27, 2007

pinch pinch scrape pinch
ow ow fuck it's caught
i'm bleeding
JESUS TURN IT OFF
I'm taking a break from a packed VN streak by picking up and finishing some RPGs in series I'd stalled out in. Maybe it's because I dodged spoilers for this long but I feel like I'm amazed nobody told me "hey Kingdom Hearts III did the finale of Nier Automata two years later", that feels like someone would have commented on it at some point.

Got ~5 boss fights left in that and then I swap over from KH to Neptunia, where I get to resume at the truly dire Virtual Stars.

claw game handjob
Mar 27, 2007

pinch pinch scrape pinch
ow ow fuck it's caught
i'm bleeding
JESUS TURN IT OFF

Willo567 posted:

decided to rewatch kingdom hearts cutscenes. now i want a game where kairi, xion and namine go on an adventure together and namine summons a key blade and they become lovers

I can't stop laughing because I played the rhythm game long before I got to KH3, and now that I polished off the DLC and caught up last night I did not realize the music game was supposed to take place over a year and that oh yeah, Kairi is in an induced coma for the entire thing barring the like... Three times they wake her up and talk to her at the beginning and end of the story. It's a whole new level of never catching a break for that kid.

claw game handjob
Mar 27, 2007

pinch pinch scrape pinch
ow ow fuck it's caught
i'm bleeding
JESUS TURN IT OFF

SyntheticPolygon posted:

She did a COM Sora.

But at least he had an adventure out of the whole thing! She just banged on a tamborine.

claw game handjob
Mar 27, 2007

pinch pinch scrape pinch
ow ow fuck it's caught
i'm bleeding
JESUS TURN IT OFF

Willo567 posted:

god why can't they do anything cool with kairi

At least they let me completely dumpster the final boss with her in the DLC. I'll take small victories. Canonically, Kairi killed the poo poo out of that guy.

claw game handjob
Mar 27, 2007

pinch pinch scrape pinch
ow ow fuck it's caught
i'm bleeding
JESUS TURN IT OFF

Larryb posted:

Yeah, she’s only playable for one fight at the very end but she’s OP as gently caress

"Sora, you're on healing."
"Wait, wh-"
(begins perforating the world's oldest man with a bouquet 2x per second)

claw game handjob
Mar 27, 2007

pinch pinch scrape pinch
ow ow fuck it's caught
i'm bleeding
JESUS TURN IT OFF

I'unno about this one

claw game handjob
Mar 27, 2007

pinch pinch scrape pinch
ow ow fuck it's caught
i'm bleeding
JESUS TURN IT OFF

Willo567 posted:

how come?

I'm trying to come up with anything she did and my mental list is "is a boss fight twice, and it even works once". She spends half of her introductory game getting dunked on and the other half being written out of existence for years.

claw game handjob
Mar 27, 2007

pinch pinch scrape pinch
ow ow fuck it's caught
i'm bleeding
JESUS TURN IT OFF

Willo567 posted:

that's still more than kairi gets, and xion actually got to do stuff and have an arc.

Y'know, you have a point here.

claw game handjob
Mar 27, 2007

pinch pinch scrape pinch
ow ow fuck it's caught
i'm bleeding
JESUS TURN IT OFF

Srice posted:

Less about AI images and more about the general trend but job hunting sucks so much right now because of how dumb it is. I'll apply for jobs and a few hours later get an automatically generated message saying that I'm a poor fit for the job because I don't have a bachelor's degree. The thing is, I have a master's degree but the AI is such dogwater that it considers it to be a fully separate concept from a regular ol bachelor's!

I am absolutely convinced one employer I keep barking up the tree of is just tossing every loving resume at machine-learning garbage before a human. First position I go for I get two forms and an interview in before they just send me a message going "TOO MANY APPLICANTS, BYE". Second time they tell me somehow the job I'm being hired for, I am overqualified for (true) but this gets me to three interviews before they cancel the position. Third time, gently caress me, let's find out, because this same goddamn thing opened again and I still need work.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

claw game handjob
Mar 27, 2007

pinch pinch scrape pinch
ow ow fuck it's caught
i'm bleeding
JESUS TURN IT OFF
I feel like a better question is "what was right with it"