Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best in franchise
XXX
XXX: State of the Union
XXX: Return of Xander Cage
Namtab
View Results

copy
Jul 26, 2007

panties: unbunched.

hypocrite status: rescinded

peace in the galaxy at last

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Meowywitch posted:

it's not even red what a loving dipshit

thats how you know the person who bought it wasn't mad/crying about it

copy
Jul 26, 2007

999 was cool and the way those conversations become important was really neat

copy
Jul 26, 2007

homeless snail posted:

motherfucker should cgi himself some hair

copy
Jul 26, 2007

q hayashida ftmfw

copy
Jul 26, 2007

dai dark owns bones. closest thing to a gripei have about it is it doesn't have envrionments with as much personality as Hole did. that being said the ship and the school from the flashback both feel like cool alien-but-lived-in spaces

copy
Jul 26, 2007

*so calm and serene i'm about to ascend to the celestial realm* ah yes you are sincerely furious at me over something trivial. How droll.

copy
Jul 26, 2007

pretty confident nobody is mad here...

yet

copy
Jul 26, 2007

ssx tricky tricky gauge but it says ANGRY lol

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Meowywitch posted:

I'm autistic and I like big robots

badass

copy
Jul 26, 2007

symbolic posted:

another W for Gen Z!!!!

lol

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Sleng Teng posted:

Prediction: Gen z is going to turn into salt Nier style

symbolic posted:

i watched multiple videos today of people rushing stores and trampling each other for insulated cups thnx to TikTok, we aint making it to that stage bro

lol

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Our world is dying. Once thriving populations now lie decimated by plague and disease... The end has never felt so close. And if that wasn't enough, monsters called Shades now roam the lands, threatening our very lives. But that's of no consequence to me. I need to get these god drat squishmallows

copy
Jul 26, 2007

symbolic posted:

it's because i put it on my primary backlog the other day. you're welcome

thanks kindly

copy
Jul 26, 2007

im gonna do both again

copy
Jul 26, 2007

no-one's going to carry that match

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Meowywitch posted:

Once again, TGFP

frnakly this

copy
Jul 26, 2007

still dont even have the full library ported over yet and theyre announcing a price increase lol. incredibly badass people over there

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Feels Villeneuve posted:

You should kick all their asses with special shonen moves if they do that.

copy
Jul 26, 2007

one broken machine = one potemkin buster. simple as

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Sleng Teng posted:

Lifting my coworkers body into the air fotns style as I reign blows upon them for breaking the coffee machine

lol

copy
Jul 26, 2007

verbal enema posted:

Man not drinking rules I can't remember the last time I had 600 bucks in the bank

Ohtori Akio posted:

blessed post

copy
Jul 26, 2007

lol weird

copy
Jul 26, 2007

*struggling to think of what series that would be. failing and instead thinking about inferno cop* inferno cop was cool

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Endorph posted:

lmao holy poo poo

going straight from 'improving the work' to just actively insulting the original mangaka what the hell

lol consistent

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Arc Hammer posted:

Just swing the bat

its just this simple, people

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Ohtori Akio posted:

i enjoyed the early eternal melancholy of houseki no kuni. the moon stuff didnt sit right with me and i dropped. perhaps ill give it a shot once more, someday

def give it another shot. after the moon arc is a big return to that earlier feeling

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Meowywitch posted:

oh my god it's that frickin dog again

- leon kennedy if you die too many times in the gigante fight

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Willo567 posted:

anyone watched that garfield cartoon with the farm animal characters

that was the "and friends" part of garfield and friends

copy
Jul 26, 2007

crazy acres?

copy
Jul 26, 2007

no, u.s. acres

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Larryb posted:

US Acres, it was based on a strip Jim Davis did as a side project for a few years

But yeah, Garfield & Friends was better than the strip in my opinion and are still the definitive voices for the characters to me (there was also a CG cartoon later on but I never watched it so I’m not sure how good it was)

100%

copy
Jul 26, 2007

lasagnacat ftw

copy
Jul 26, 2007

symbolic posted:

4 more years until they emerge from slumber again to bless us with the greatest content on youtube

content cicadas lol

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Sleng Teng posted:

There’s like a gas leak in a lot of the threads I read today lol

lol

copy
Jul 26, 2007

symbolic posted:

broke: this band is bad because they are nazis
woke: this band is bad because they are black metal (and also nazis)

lol

copy
Jul 26, 2007

they're in the anime forum and not going to amusement parks. obviously the answer is yes

copy
Jul 26, 2007

drat all this amusement around me. sure am glad to be here instead of watching black lagoon for the first time

copy
Jul 26, 2007

dangerous roller coasters ftw but how dare you compare black lagoon to whatever horrible thing you just invented lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

copy
Jul 26, 2007

disney quest was cool when it still existed. some weird old guy yelled at me and my cousin for hitting his car in the Rush machines there