Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"

Come on let's CGo!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"
Undisciplined, garbage 60 minutes out of the habs tonight. I didn't have high hopes for them this season, but if they're gonna play like this while racking up the same pace of improbable injuries as last year then they're going to be back in lottery contention in no time.

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

fancy stats posted:

They're also on pace to lose a player to injury every single game of the season

https://twitter.com/CanadiensMTL/status/1716823836132626635

:barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf:

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

OldSenileGuy posted:

Why did they need an ASL interpreter if it was a fully instrumental performance of the national anthem :psyduck:

Really hard to read the lips on a guitar

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

gently caress Corey Perry

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

The ending of NJ vs ANH must be seen to believe

https://youtu.be/lXqaohDUyBY?si=MzFXKQudN9wNLTdk

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

I am disappointed in a 3rd round pick for Allen, but at the same time he had been playing like dogshit soooooo

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Fuckin' 1.76 GAA and a .946 SV%. Allen why weren't you putting up those numbers for the Habs????

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

rex rabidorum vires posted:

Because gently caress you that's why

I mean, fair enough

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Are we doing a playoff prediction thread again this year? I ran the thread during the last playoff cycle and I still feel like I did a lovely job running it - honestly I just ran out of steam as we headed into the finals.

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

The Utah Elders

I asked chat gpt and it said the The Utah Brigham Blades which would be a sick ECHL team name

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

More like Thatcher Donezo

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

SilvergunSuperman posted:

Holy poo poo, that sucks.

Speaking of suck, this first round is by and large pretty awful.

There have been some good moments. Bob's save, Rempe's out-of-the-air goal, McDavid's 5 assist game, Islanders blowing a 3-goal lead and breaking an 81 year record...

There aren't any true "underdog" success stories this year for me, though. Seeing how far the Kraken got last year was really, really exciting. This year seems like an overly familiar story

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Eck's video tonight on the Leafs is spicy

https://youtu.be/-04Szs390HE?si=VdMzw-8gfDGtGlo2

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Matthews got one of those 18th century diseases that only 1 in a million people get per decade.

Non-edit: stoneman syndrome

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Habibi posted:

Amidst the rookies losing their minds stands a veteran presence. He's been there before. He will be there again. This he knows.

Hockey....hockey never changes.

Lol this is a good one