Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

which do you like better ides or cds

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

FrozenVent posted:

When they’re storming prisons and besieging airports I don’t think “armed gang” still fits.

That’s an uprising, possibly a revolution.

I dunno, Mexican gangs do that all the time and they’re happy to sit back down once the government’s been put in its place.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

psydude posted:

I'm not sure how anyone can look at the Biden and Trump presidencies and go "Hmm yes, basically the same" unless they're being edgy or are just willfully ignorant.

The latest round of “people on the street” interviews about the candidates just makes me think a significant portion of the population has some pretty extreme cognitive impairment.

Leon Trotsky 2012 posted:

These interviews with Super Tuesday voters are hilarious and/or killing me.

Some of them are pretty boring or straightforward, but the wild ones are pretty wild.

https://www.nytimes.com/live/2024/03/05/us/super-tuesday-election-updates

quote:

Under Trump, we didn't have inflation. Inflation, coronavirus, immigration surges, and crime all happened on Biden's watch.

Tiny Timbs fucked around with this message at 13:40 on Mar 6, 2024

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Grip it and rip it posted:

Well they say you get the government you deserve and the USA seems like s prime example of that. The Bush administration and Trump administration were both uniquely horrible and people don't care to remember much about them at all.

tbh the Trump administration was so eventful I find myself getting reminded about crazy poo poo I had forgotten all the time

Like the whole hurricane sharpie incident

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

congrats to russia on the flawless execution of its plan to curb nato expansion

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

I will write so many letters to my congressmen if they take away my source of videos of women with big naturals giving me DIY home improvement tips

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

afaik TikTok never gave US cops chatlogs to use as evidence to prosecute a woman seeking healthcare unlike a certain American social media company

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Wasabi the J posted:

just lol u think any of those people are natural

give me a lineup and I’ll prove you wrong

I can tell from a mile away

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

You'd think the Palace could just say "she's taking a deliberate break from the public eye and spending time with her family in private, now gently caress off". Even if it isn't true the only people who would complain are the gutter press and scumfuck paparazzi.

FLOTUS disappeared for a month and Trump dealt with it by pointing at an empty window off in the distance and asking if we could all see her standing there, smiling

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Boeing whistleblower shot himself three times in the back of the head

https://www.bbc.com/news/business-68534703

quote:

A former Boeing employee known for raising concerns about the firm's production standards has been found dead in the US.
John Barnett had worked for Boeing for 32 years, until his retirement in 2017.
In the days before his death, he had been giving evidence in a whistleblower lawsuit against the company.
Boeing said it was saddened to hear of Mr Barnett's passing. The Charleston County coroner confirmed his death to the BBC on Monday.
It said the 62-year-old had died from a "self-inflicted" wound on 9 March and police were investigating.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

lol if you don’t still execute an unforgivingly precise transition from good afternoon to good evening at 5pm on the dot

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

I can’t believe diamond joe is real

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

It was a bipartisan bill in VA too

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

They’d been sending him free flight vouchers for years but it wasn’t working

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

NO

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Arrath posted:

I am shocked.

...That she didn't have a driver (or a chopper?) on call to ferry her around when she's drunk as a fuckin skunk.

I really don’t understand being a billionaire and driving an electric rattle box instead of something like a Taycan. That’s enough money to be carried on a divan on stout shoulders, too.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

But Musk is the richest man on the planet and he literally lives like that dirtbag friend who keeps begging to sleep on your couch so I guess I don’t understand new money

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

facialimpediment posted:

also lol Kate Middleton went all secret because (she's dead) has cancer, what goofy poo poo

everybody’s got cancer these days. big whup.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

How do you even trust an engineering evaluation of the remaining structure? Even if it didn't collapse it still took a massive load in a direction it was totally unprepared for (excellent phrasing)

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Soylent Pudding posted:

My friends wife is a civil engineer and she's been getting texts all morning asking "why don't they design the pier to withstand container ship impacts?". Her answer is that then the bridge would be a dam.

Let's test it on the Kerch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

striking down public healthcare with the angels now