Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Martello
Apr 29, 2012

by XyloJW

HATE CURES TRANNYS posted:

What the gently caress is this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit
Lord Gaga is a fat, ugly W&W poster. If you followed GLITBL, he was pathetic bridge troll RealKyleH

gleep gloop
Aug 16, 2005

GROSS SHIT

Deathy McDeath posted:

Lord Gaga is a fat, ugly W&W poster. If you followed GLITBL, he was pathetic bridge troll RealKyleH

This is my new favorite idiot story.

manchego
Feb 16, 2007

MEANWHILE,

Lord Gaga posted:

Wrong the content of my pockets has been severely regulated by my girlfriend because she does my laundry and says it was inappropriate to put jelly in there so no more jelly pockets for me no more PBJ on the go I might dump her though and then I can have jelly pockets again.

how random and wacky!

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit

He's real short too

Captain Amerikkka
Mar 14, 2013
I don't know what's going on in that picture but it looks really pathetic.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

C'mon guys, remember what Vasudus said about running people out of GiP.

Just kidding. :frogout:

movax
Aug 30, 2008

Guys let Vas take care of him and post more stories about my tax dollars funding idiocy, it's my right :btroll:

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit
Sorry bros but this dude was really pathetic + whiny during his time in W&W, and recently he came back in to harass his ex GF (also a goon) in the log cabin. He's kind of a butthead.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

movax posted:

Guys let Vas take care of him and post more stories about my tax dollars funding idiocy, it's my right :btroll:

Like the time I was running a range and got ordered to burn the last 10000 rounds of .50 cal because people didn't want to turn it into the magazine?

movax
Aug 30, 2008

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

Like the time I was running a range and got ordered to burn the last 10000 rounds of .50 cal because people didn't want to turn it into the magazine?

Well at least that sounds like it would have resulted in an awesome boom / lots of extra shooting things which is always :awesome:

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

That actually sounds like a good thing.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

Deathy McDeath posted:

He's real short too

I kind of feel like pizza now.

That'd be like 15 times the amount of rounds I fired in 2 years in the army.

That'd be like fuckin' Christmas.

Lord Gaga
May 9, 2010
I get so many bitches. Also that pics about a year and a half old. I was swapping transmissions and going through ~some struggles~ I'm buff and cute again though dont worry.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

movax posted:

Well at least that sounds like it would have resulted in an awesome boom / lots of extra shooting things which is always :awesome:

At $3-5 per round. Thanks, taxpayers!

Martello
Apr 29, 2012

by XyloJW

Lord Gaga posted:

I get so many bitches. Also that pics about a year and a half old. I was swapping transmissions and going through ~some struggles~ I'm buff and cute again though dont worry.

post pics please thanks in advance

Also are you in the military or law enforcement or an EMT or coast guard or what?

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

At $3-5 per round. Thanks, taxpayers!

If the Army is anything like the Marines, chances are the .50 ammo was old as gently caress and you were just saving some poor jackass from having to rely on it in about 10+ years

Lord Gaga
May 9, 2010

Martello posted:

post pics please thanks in advance

Also are you in the military or law enforcement or an EMT or coast guard or what?

I was being facetious though I don't really mind posting pics of myself. I'm a mechanical engineer and just enjoy this thread and really didn't mean to derail it by posting a single comment and joke. I guess some people are very passionate about me not posting where they also post.

This is maybe 2 months old:

Lord Gaga fucked around with this message at 18:18 on May 2, 2013

DrCuntmuffins
Nov 10, 2011

by Y Kant Ozma Post
this man can pull WAY hotter women than I can so he's in

Captain Amerikkka
Mar 14, 2013
0 doesn't really exist bro. Also that chick is definitely not standing up straight hahaha

Lord Gaga
May 9, 2010

Captain Amerikkka posted:

0 doesn't really exist bro. Also that chick is definitely not standing up straight hahaha

Im not sleeping with her shes my backup date to things like formals and dead on shes crouched down shes like 5'9" and I'm like 5'5"

People in W&W are all butthurt cause I broke up with Susical like 2 years ago but were still friends and hang out like 1-2 times per week.

Not as good pic of me but lol @ it: (This is my GLITBL ex for those who dont follow forum minutae)

Last girl I dated on right: (since I did jokingly say I get bitches)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Captain Amerikkka
Mar 14, 2013
I don't know what you're doing right now or why, but you look like a weird little midget who dates highschool girls. That first picture just keeps getting sadder in retrospect.

DrCuntmuffins
Nov 10, 2011

by Y Kant Ozma Post
he appears to be college aged like literally every other goon except gippers so perhaps the rose tinted glasses are on right now m8

Lord Gaga
May 9, 2010
I will gladly agree to stop talking about myself if others will as well. Yes I am in college, so are they except Susical who is a grown up.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
So this one time, about a year after I got out, a bunch of idiots tried to ruin the idiot thread by posting about an idiot goon posting on the goon website.

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Ask me about Proposition 305

Do you like muskets?

Lord Gaga posted:

I will gladly agree to stop talking about myself if others will as well. Yes I am in college, so are they except Susical who is a grown up.

So I figure you saw that this a thread about idiots and figured you'd be right at home posting here.

But you do know you're in GiP, right?

Fister Ardennes
Apr 25, 2008

War is not the answer but it sure is fun

McNally posted:

But you do know you're in GiP, right?
He saw goons and didn't read any further.

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

gfanikf posted:

That actually sounds like a good thing.

I don't know the details of this but if that happened anytime late that would totally suck, depending on how many M2s were on the line and if anything else lovely was going on especially. Later on the range means later back to the armory means later to the rack, and even later still for the 7 ton drivers who have to go to the motorpool, and probably be back up again in like 2 hours for the next thing.

The military has ways of turning firing weapons, working out, hiking and hanging out with your friends all into unpleasant activities.

edit: related on the tax dollar wasting, the end of every fire ex I was ever on was a just a fuckton of fire missions coming down from FDC expressly for the purpose of burning the remaining ammunition so we could get to cleaning the howitzers and off the range in time for the next element on the training schedule. The projectiles are all old as poo poo so even though they cost the taxpayer money its really more of a theoretical thing, but a lot of the fuzes were newer and those got pricey, and powder was all pretty new too. So it was basically us all burning, more or less literally, 50000-100000 dollars or whatever in short order to save the time and I guess on a leadership level shame of returning ammo to the ammo dump. Every fire ex. Although I guess there is training value in firing lots of rounds quickly, come to think of it. So not a total waste.

Best Friends fucked around with this message at 20:36 on May 2, 2013

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Ask me about Proposition 305

Do you like muskets?

E.Nigma posted:

He saw goons and didn't read any further.

"Goons in Pantaloons? Sounds interesting."

Metrilenkki
Aug 1, 2007

Oldskool av for lowtaxes medical fund gobbless u -fellow roamingdad
I can post a story about a whole bunch of idiots from my days in the glorious army of Finland. The said bunch consisted of the entire conscript NCO & officer cadre of a recoinassance company, myself included, and a drunk piece of poo poo supervising officer.

During the summer draft's qualifying event, which was done over a cold october night in northern Lapland, we had a half an hour pit stop about 15 kilometer from the barracks in a small forest clearing. The company then dispersed to complete different skill trials over the route and one particular gentleman started to come up short on every event. I remember joking about it with another NCO. "Heh, he propably dozed off when we stopped. I guess we'll find out if that particular number learned to orienteer by tomorrow lunchtime." In hindsight, a personnel count could have been undertaken, but the supervising officer was in a foul mood (it was his job to check whether any conscripts had been carried off by bears) and didn't bother to go check the clearing even though he had a car AND a driver to use.

So we finish the qualifications, zombiewalk to the barracks, and doze off. Before this we managed to do equipment maintenance without realizing that we were one patriotic fighting machine short. During the morning assembly none of us were cracking jokes any more, but before the brigade deployed helicopters and dogs the guy turned up on our company gate. Apparently he had woken up from the cold shakes, alone, in the middle of a dark, cold forest clearing and walked 20 or so kilometers to the barracks. His words about deing abandoned in the forest due to his superiors' incompetence? "Depressing, but not unanticipated"

Caconym
Feb 12, 2013

Metrilenkki posted:

we were one patriotic fighting machine short.

Ooh. Can't wait to use this one next time we have to ferry some hooah landlubbers somewhere on a smallboat and have to do a safety drill.
"What do you do if you realize you're one patriotic fighting machine short?"

:neckbeard:

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

It's super dumb, but I can't stop myself. This is just kind of how I do things.

Lord Gaga posted:

I was being facetious though I don't really mind posting pics of myself. I'm a mechanical engineer and just enjoy this thread and really didn't mean to derail it by posting a single comment and joke. I guess some people are very passionate about me not posting where they also post.

This is maybe 2 months old:

Dating your sister is p cool I guess, in Kentucky or whatever

Martello
Apr 29, 2012

by XyloJW
heh

AllDogsGoodDogs
Dec 30, 2008
What the gently caress is going on in here.

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

It's super dumb, but I can't stop myself. This is just kind of how I do things.

JSARSOM posted:

What the gently caress is going on in here.

I guess we're talking about an idiot?

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

oh woah he is almost normal height for a man in this photo

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Baloogan posted:

oh woah he is almost normal height for a man in this photo

Almost. Also, when you have dark nipples, don;t wear a sheer white shirt without a loving undershirt you jackass

FIDEL CASHFLOW
Oct 13, 2009

Booblord Zagats posted:

don;t wear a dress shirt without a loving undershirt you jackass

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
What the hell is W&W and GLITBL?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU