Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hollis Brownsound
Apr 2, 2009

by Lowtax

Justus posted:

Furman has been sold!

Still interested? I never heard from you.

Yeah! I was just about to PM you. Sorry I am having a balls to the wall week.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

7 Bowls of Wrath
Mar 30, 2007
Thats so metal.
I think I've posted this exact thing in there a few times, but here it goes again.

ZVEX Seek Wah I for sale, 175 + shipping to wherever. This is a pretty cool pedal if you're into strange sounds, give a listen to some of the demos of it here: http://www.zvex.com/seekwah.html

As far as trades go, Right now I am looking for some sort of multi-preset delay that isn't a Line-6 (considered a flashback x4, but my local shop wouldn't do the trade for me), a turbo tuner (strobe), or a pedaltrain pedalboard.

PM me or gmail at npsiwak

Panterica
Oct 24, 2003

Panterica posted:

2009 EVH Wolfgang USA Standard electric guitar. Fantastic guitar in mint condition. Comes with EVH hardshell case. MSRP- $3921.00 I'm looking to get $2200 shipped to the lower 48.

An instrument that is the result of a lifetime obsession for perfection.
The EVH Wolfgang electric guitar represents 2 years of intense research and development, and a year of brutal testing on the road. With every aspect examined and upgraded to the highest standards, the EVH Wolfgang has been produced to Eddie's exact specifications and has features identical to the Wolfgang guitars he records and performs with. The EVH Wolfgang includes a distinctive double-cutaway body with an arched AA maple top on a lightweight basswood back, a quartersawn single-piece AA bird's-eye maple neck fitted with stainless steel frets, double-potted custom-wound guitar pickups, five-piece binding on the matching body and headstock, custom-made signature tuning machines, Floyd Rose double-locking trem with the patented EVH D-Tuna drop-D tuning system, and Bourns low-friction pots.

Another distinctive Eddie-mod is the 3-way pickup toggle wired in reverse: the up position (normally the neck pickup) is the bridge pickup, down (normally the bridge) is the neck pickup.
Features
1-1/2" basswood back
1-2" arched maple top
Bolt-on quartersawn maple neck
AA bird's-eye maple fingerboard
25-1/2"-scale length
Compound fingerboard radius 12"-16"
22 vintage-size stainless steel frets
Floyd Rose R2 locking nut
1-5/8" nut width
Chrome hardware
EVH-branded Gotoh tuners, chrome with pearloid buttons
EVH-branded Floyd Rose locking tremolo
EVH humbuckers (neck and bridge)
3-way pickup toggle (reverse wired)
Master Volume and Tone Controls
2 Bourns low-friction pots 250k/500k
SKB case with molded stripes
Unique features:
Hard mount pickups
Magna Coatings paint
2 graphite neck reinforcement rods
Schaller chrome string retainer
EVH D-Tuna
Square jack plate

Thanks for looking!

I'm looking to trade this guitar for Mesa Mark V combo.

JohnnySmitch
Oct 20, 2004

Don't touch me there - Noone has that right.
I've got a bunch of pedals and a couple miscellaneous pieces of gear I'm looking to sell/trade:

Danelectro mini pedals:
Hash Browns flanger
French Fries auto wah
Surf and Turf compressor
Chicken Salad vibrato

Danelectro Dan-o-wah

Danelectro Wasabi distortion

Danelectro Wasabi chorus-trem

Ibanez DCL digital stereo chorus

Electar SD1000R guitar wireless system

Galaxy AS900 wireless in-ear monitor system

E-bow

Rondo SX 5-string fretless bass

If anyone is interested in any of this I can post pics. I'm mostly looking for cash, but I'm open to possibly trading for cool pedals, an extra SM57 or 58, or a nice uke. Shoot me some offers!

Warcabbit
Apr 26, 2008

Wedge Regret
Ooooh a Dan-o-Wah. That's got like eight effects in it, right? How much for the Dano stuff? I want the Wah for sure, I got a Salad, though.

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight
Pics of the rondo?

Fiendish Dr. Wu
Nov 11, 2010

You done fucked up now!
So I've become just another wannabe musician, prepping for a move, looking for some cash. Anybody interested in any of the following? Just putting out basic info here, I have PM's and can take as many pictures as you desire. Just putting out a feeler here.

Guitars:
Epiphone SG - Red and loved
Agile AL-2800 - Black and better taken care of than the SG

These 3 items are in like new condition with boxes:
- Shure SM58
- Focusrite Scarlett 2i2
- Audio-Technica ATH-M45

Shoot me any questions or whatever. Take this stuff off my hands!

Fiendish Dr. Wu fucked around with this message at 18:21 on Jun 14, 2013

Long John Silvers
Apr 17, 2013

I've got a Xone K2 MIDI Controller just sat here on my floor. It's got all the cables and case and everything. http://www.allen-heath.com/uk/Products/Pages/ProductDetails.aspx?CatId=XoneSeries&ProductId=XoneK2&SubCatId <- Info

Will take anything honestly, Bux or gear

JohnnySmitch
Oct 20, 2004

Warcabbit posted:

Ooooh a Dan-o-Wah. That's got like eight effects in it, right? How much for the Dano stuff? I want the Wah for sure, I got a Salad, though.

Sorry it took so long to reply; work+life=nuts lately.
Here's a pic of the Dano stuff:

To answer the DanOWah question - it's switchable between 6 different wah voicings (3 60's 'rock', 3 70's 'funk'), plus it's got a switchable distortion and a switchable octave effect built in. Here's a pic of the underside that has the controls drawn out:

I love the sound of the thing, but I can't justify keeping it around since I'm so terrible at using a wah.

I'm looking for around $20 shipped for each of the little guys, and $50 shipped for the wah. Lemme know!

Scarf posted:

Pics of the rondo?

Here you go:

It's barely played and in great shape - the pickguard still has the protective plastic on it! The only scratch I could find is on the back of the horn (circled in the photo).

Also have these I'm looking to sell/trade (still in unopened original box) - Samson ms200 monitor stands:

JohnnySmitch fucked around with this message at 20:37 on Jun 15, 2013

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

JohnnySmitch posted:

Here you go:

It's barely played and in great shape - the pickguard still has the protective plastic on it! The only scratch I could find is on the back of the horn (circled in the photo).

What are you trying to get for it?

JohnnySmitch
Oct 20, 2004

Scarf posted:

What are you trying to get for it?

I was hoping for around 90 + shipping (not sure how much that will be)

JohnnySmitch
Oct 20, 2004

I don't mean to poo poo up the thread too much, but I just had a GAS attack and bought a new amp, so that means more of my older gear gots to go:

Line 6 POD X3 Live - this is the (IMO) cooler older floor POD where you can run 2 independent signal paths through it; it models a ton of different guitar amps & effects, along with bass guitar stuff and preamps and effects for vocals (you can run any 2 instruments simultaneously through it). Comes with a nice Gator bag that fits it snugly, along with a power supply. Full-on sexy condition; looking for around $300 shipped for the package.

Alesis RA-100 power amp; looking for around $75 shipped

Carvin SRS 6.5" passive studio monitors. They've got a switchable EQ that swaps them between flat/studio monitor mode and contoured/hi-fi voicing (pretty useful while mixing). Looking for around @100 shipped for the pair. These things are pretty hefty, and have what I'd have to assume is a bulletproof outer coating/finish.

And some of the stuff I listed a while ago that I now have pictures for:

An E-Bow! Ignore what the box says - this is the original, NOT the 'plus' version. It's got some chipped plastic on the back corner/edge of the battery door, but it stays closed and works just fine. Looking for $50 shipped.

80's Japanese Ibanez DCL Stereo Chorus pedal. NOT pretty, but pretty cool. $30 shipped.

Electar wireless guitar system; comes with the receiver and 1 transmitter. Works well! The clip is missing from the back of the transmitter, so you'll need to either stick it in your back pocket or velcro it to your guitar strap. Or glue a new clip on. Whatever floats your boat. $75 shipped?

Galaxy Audio AS-900 wireless in-ear monitor system. Practically unused - comes with a few different sizes of earbuds. I only used 1 of pairs, and have since sanitized them thoroughly. Works awesome, I just don't really need it. $110 shipped.

Danelectro Wasabi Distortion - separate switches to activate distortion and (switchable) boost - a bunch of different distortion voicings, and a switch on the back to dial it in for single or humbucking pickups. It even has a hidden button in the battery compartment to activate a bonus slap echo. Built like a f*cking tank. This thing is actually really versatile and super cool - I wouldn't be selling it at all if I didn't have two of them. $30 shipped.

Danelectro Wasabi Chorus-Trem - tons of tone; separate controls for speed and depth for each effect, hard/soft effect switch, wet/dry mix knob, switchable gain curve for single/humbucking pickups, 5 separate EQ settings, and a stereo out to boot. $50 shipped.

AND finally, an update to the stuff I posted photos of a few posts up:

the Dan-O-Wah: SOLD
Danelectro Surf and Turf Compressor: SOLD
Danelectro Chicken Salad Vibrato: $20 shipped
Danelectro French Fries Auto Wah: $20 shipped
Danelectro Hash Browns Flanger: $20 shipped
Rondo/SX 5 string fretless jazz bass: $90 +shipping
Samson MS200 Heavy Duty monitor stands: $65 shipped

Offers welcome!

Warcabbit
Apr 26, 2008

Wedge Regret
I got my stuff off JohnnySmitch. Fast and well packed. And Dano-riffic!

It really is impossible to carry a new wah around without making the wah face, isn't it?

iostream.h
Mar 14, 2006
I want your happy place to slap you as it flies by.

I have a pair of exceptionally nice Squire Teles if anyone's interested, they're basically new, let me dig up pics if someone wants.

Warcabbit
Apr 26, 2008

Wedge Regret
What kinda teles?

Rye Bread
Nov 8, 2005
:razz:

iostream.h posted:

I have a pair of exceptionally nice Squire Teles if anyone's interested, they're basically new, let me dig up pics if someone wants.

Pics!

iostream.h
Mar 14, 2006

Best pics I have at the moment:

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

Anyone getting rid of some dirt pedals? I'm on the hunt.

Krustic
Mar 28, 2010

Everything I say draws controversy. It's kinda like the abortion issue.
I have a beat to death but perfectly functional boss hm-2 for 45 and an akai tri fuzz for 35 in the USA. The akai is in good shape and has a box.

ibntumart
Mar 18, 2007

Good, bad. I'm the one with the power of Shu, Heru, Amon, Zehuti, Aton, and Mehen.
College Slice
Any SF Bay Area goons, I'm looking to get rid of two combo amps. One is a Vox V9106 Pathfinder that's had zero use since I bought my Fender Blues Jr last year. SOLD

The other is my Behringer BX108 bass amp. I do use it a bit since its my only bass amp, but I'm planning to buy a new one and need to make room.

They're both in really good condition. I'll put up pics if anyone's interested and willing to meet up and save me the hassle of having to ship.

ibntumart fucked around with this message at 04:30 on Jun 26, 2013

Hollis Brownsound
Apr 2, 2009

by Lowtax
My patch bay has arrived from Justus in great shape and packed tighter than a nun's vagina!

Hollis Brownsound fucked around with this message at 04:20 on Jun 21, 2013

muckswirler
Oct 22, 2008

I got my stuff too and I'd say it was more like a camel's rear end in a sandstorm. +1 for good packaging

Justus
Apr 18, 2006

HollisBrown posted:

My patch bay has arrived from Justus in great shape and packed tighter than a nun's vagina!

See that? BUY (or trade for) MY poo poo!

Computer Serf
May 14, 2005
Buglord
Checking here before I throw this stuff up on the ebays.. link to SA-Mart thread

M-Audio 1814 Firewire Audio Interface

Novation ReMOTE 25SL Compact

Serato SSL 1 box (Missing side pannel! tested and still works solid)

abske_fides
Apr 20, 2010
I'll check again here... does anyone by chance have a Doepfer LMK2+ that they want to sell? These keyboards are god drat hard to find used sadly

Ireneo Funes
Feb 29, 2008

Sent you an e-mail.

Deelon
Sep 18, 2003
Do you guys need some compressors? I've got two Yamaha GC2020 comps (actually one is a Soundtech ST200CL, but it's the exact same unit, just rebranded). They both work well, and sound a hell of a lot better than something like an Alesis 3630. The sidechain is handy, and the noise gate actually works well. If you want 'em, I'm asking 115 shipped for the pair, which is about what one unit is going for on ebay. I'll also trade for a Shure SM57 + 20 bucks or so, or maybe other random recording gear.

Pale Sickly Trevor
Sep 28, 2001
I have a Roland Juno-60 for sale, in absolutely pristine condition. Has never been on the road. Everything works, even the onboard chorus (sometimes these get a lil crackly with the Junos). Has a new patch memory battery.

I'm in San Luis Obispo, CA right now. But I tour pretty frequently and can bring the synth to the Bay, LA, Santa Cruz, or anywhere in SLO county (also possibly Tempe, AZ if you live there and are willing to have me deliver it this Saturday). Asking $900 for it.

Would also be open to trading for an analog drum machine-- Jomox, Vermona, etc.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

iostream.h
Mar 14, 2006

Marshall Silver Jubilee 2x12 combo.
This is no poo poo the nicest condition I've seen one of these in since they were new (I'm old, shaddup).

Absolute mint. $2200 shipped or throw out an offer.

seat chafe
Jun 7, 2013

JohnnySmitch posted:

Alesis RA-100 power amp; looking for around $75 shipped

Carvin SRS 6.5" passive studio monitors. They've got a switchable EQ that swaps them between flat/studio monitor mode and contoured/hi-fi voicing (pretty useful while mixing). Looking for around @100 shipped for the pair. These things are pretty hefty, and have what I'd have to assume is a bulletproof outer coating/finish.

$150 shipped for both?

JohnnySmitch
Oct 20, 2004

seat chafe posted:

$150 shipped for both?

Can you shoot me your zip code? I'd like to get an estimate on how much it'll cost me to get it to you...

seat chafe
Jun 7, 2013

JohnnySmitch posted:

Can you shoot me your zip code? I'd like to get an estimate on how much it'll cost me to get it to you...

I sent you a PM.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

Edit:
Sold to Startyde

ziasquinn fucked around with this message at 22:50 on Jul 8, 2013

seat chafe
Jun 7, 2013

JohnnySmitch: Are you not receiving PMs? I haven't gotten a response from you.

JohnnySmitch
Oct 20, 2004

seat chafe posted:

JohnnySmitch: Are you not receiving PMs? I haven't gotten a response from you.

Oh snap - I somehow totally missed your message - I'll get that shipping quote ASAP and let you know

edit= just weighed, measured, and checked prices, and it's looking like it'd cost me around $70 to ship everything to you from Chicago, so I'm gonna have to pass on your offer unfortunately. Sorry!

JohnnySmitch fucked around with this message at 01:18 on Jul 3, 2013

Startyde
Apr 19, 2007

come post with us, forever and ever and ever

Your Dead Gay Son posted:

Decided to hold off building my first modular. I got a Doepfer A-110 for sale!
PM me or something!

Buying dis.

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight
I think I'm finally ready to sell my Lakland Hollowbody in order to help fund a new upright purchase.

I'm the original owner, ordered it directly from Lakland.

Lakland Skyline Hollowbody 4-string (designed in conjunction with Michael Tobias)
34" scale
2+2 headstock with Hipshot Ultralite tuners
Bone nut (installed at my request by Lakland)
2 Lakland Chi-Sonic single-coil pickups (originally humbuckers with a single-coil tap, but had problems with them and Lakland offered to switch them out for single-coils which they felt sounded better anyway)

More info on it here: http://lakland.com/hollowbody.htm
I can get soundclips for anyone seriously interested, as well as more detailed pictures.

Dishman
Jul 2, 2007
Slimy Bastard
Can anyone recommend another good site/forum for buy/sell/trading music (guitar but not limited to) stuff? A whilr back someone had mentioned a pretty busy forum that had a probation time before being able to post but I can't remember what it was...

iostream.h
Mar 14, 2006

Dishman posted:

Can anyone recommend another good site/forum for buy/sell/trading music (guitar but not limited to) stuff? A whilr back someone had mentioned a pretty busy forum that had a probation time before being able to post but I can't remember what it was...
The Gear Page can be a good resource, but you've got to deal with all the bluesdads and their precious boutique pedals and poo poo. I've snagged some phenomenal deals there, but you really have to look.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

butros
Aug 2, 2007

I believe the signs of the reptile master

I've got two Hercules wall hangers that I don't need and haven't used since I moved in 2010. Both work fine, one has a gouge to the foam. Looking for $15 each shipped, $25 if you take both.
I'm cheap and don't have PMs so email me at maishaikosawa on gmail

butros fucked around with this message at 21:03 on Jul 4, 2013