Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room

Portals posted:

I love cats that are basically huge fuzzy voids with eyes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stimulated emission
Apr 25, 2011

D-D-D-D-D-D-DEEPER

His name is Gigabyte and he likes yarn :3:

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
Hi, I was born male, but just recently decided to id myself as female. Is it cool if I peruse this thread with my fellow ladies?

ZHamburglar
Aug 24, 2006
I have a penis.
What's up with all this pussy posting?

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

ZHamburglar posted:

What's up with all this pussy posting?

toxoplasmosis

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Chiba City Blues posted:

His name is Gigabyte and he likes yarn :3:

:siren: dangerously precious :siren:

Jenner
Jun 5, 2011
Lowtax banned me because he thought I was trolling by acting really stupid. I wasn't acting.
I probably missed Pizza Chat but I just wanna say I prefer deep dish.

Also: Wanna pet that catte.

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow

Are those coming to eat my cat or steal my gift or what?

fake edit: Pizza with cheese in the crust owns.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Fabulist posted:

Are those coming to eat my cat or steal my gift or what?

Your cat reminded me of them, because he's like, an ill defined matte black shape except for his massive bright eyes.

Yaws
Oct 23, 2013

i;m dumb

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

Fabulist posted:

So hard.

toe knee hand
Jun 20, 2012

HANSEN ON A BREAKAWAY

HONEY BADGER DON'T SCORE
we should have an irc channel.

who wants an irc channel?

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER
i want an irc channel

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

ZHamburglar posted:

Ladies what is the best advice for us Goon pick up artists, besides a more expensive fedora?

Be fit. Wear good quality clothes that fit you well.

I saw pictures of a goonfleet goonmeet where most of the guys were reasonably well groomed and whatnot. Most the ones that can afford to go to a goonmeet are employed, so no one was there in rags. But among the many guys in t-shirts there were two guys in tailored shirts. :swoon: I mean, they were just the normal sort of long sleeve shirts guys wear to the office, nothing splashy, but they fit really well, apparently from some website that takes your exact measurements and sends you a shirt for like a hundred bux. Apparently the guys that buy them say they are worth the money because they are good quality, made to last, and since they fit perfectly they are pretty comfortable. I don't know, those guys looked like a hundred bucks compared to the t-shirt crowd, despite the fact that there were well-groomed professionals in the t-shirt crowd.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

If that doesn't work, pretend to find religion and start going to church. There is tremendous pressure for all the young people pair off as quickly as possible.

toe knee hand
Jun 20, 2012

HANSEN ON A BREAKAWAY

HONEY BADGER DON'T SCORE

VanSandman posted:

i want an irc channel

k i can't figure out how to auth or reg yet but #girlz on irc.synirc.net

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow

boom boom boom posted:

Your cat reminded me of them, because he's like, an ill defined matte black shape except for his massive bright eyes.

I gotcha. I was making a joke. Although, if her teeth glowed, she would feel exactly the way one of those things looks when I accidentally roll over onto her in the middle of the night.

Did someone make an irc channel yet? I am hell of bored and not sleepy.

toe knee hand
Jun 20, 2012

HANSEN ON A BREAKAWAY

HONEY BADGER DON'T SCORE

toe knee hand posted:

k i can't figure out how to auth or reg yet but #girlz on irc.synirc.net

servers

Server State/Province Country Admin Coadmin
atlantis.tx.us.synirc.net Texas United States Danny noob
avarice.az.us.synirc.net Arizona United States Sony Special
contego.ny.us.synirc.net New York United States Luke
destiny.nsw.au.synirc.net New South Wales Australia noob
envy.il.us.synirc.net Illinois United States Eien
kermit.tx.us.synirc.net Texas United States jon
monster.va.us.synirc.net Virginia United States Jake jon
moonlight.se.eu.synirc.net Sweden Kottizen
naamio.fi.eu.synirc.net Finland k1
nightmare.uk.eu.synirc.net United Kingdom Shadow darkex
unity.dk.eu.synirc.net Denmark David bEnnOx
vision.on.ca.synirc.net

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER
if you don't know what that means, it means its up.

http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=irc.synirc.net&channel=%23girlz

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow
Yeah, get in here. Mibbet is a good browser client, not sure what a good separate client is.

toe knee hand
Jun 20, 2012

HANSEN ON A BREAKAWAY

HONEY BADGER DON'T SCORE

Fabulist posted:

Yeah, get in here. Mibbet is a good browser client, not sure what a good separate client is.

if you want to download an IRC client so you can save preferences etc there are plenty of options. I use Hexchat http://hexchat.github.io/downloads.html

compuserved
Mar 20, 2006

Nap Ghost
If you already use Pidgin for Google Talk / AIM / MSN etc, you could also just stick with that because it also supports IRC.

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

Is there a phone irc client

womb with a view
Sep 8, 2007

Oh please tell me I did not miss fatte blacke catte chatte

Yaws
Oct 23, 2013

Angela Christine posted:

Be fit. Wear good quality clothes that fit you well.

I saw pictures of a goonfleet goonmeet where most of the guys were reasonably well groomed and whatnot. Most the ones that can afford to go to a goonmeet are employed, so no one was there in rags. But among the many guys in t-shirts there were two guys in tailored shirts. :swoon: I mean, they were just the normal sort of long sleeve shirts guys wear to the office, nothing splashy, but they fit really well, apparently from some website that takes your exact measurements and sends you a shirt for like a hundred bux. Apparently the guys that buy them say they are worth the money because they are good quality, made to last, and since they fit perfectly they are pretty comfortable. I don't know, those guys looked like a hundred bucks compared to the t-shirt crowd, despite the fact that there were well-groomed professionals in the t-shirt crowd.

Really? Because showing up at a loving goonmeet in a goddamned tailored suit is about the dorkiest thing you could do.

grapey
Oct 10, 2012

ZHamburglar posted:

Ladies what is the best advice for us Goon pick up artists, besides a more expensive fedora?

Put a feather in it. Chicks love feathers.

grapey
Oct 10, 2012
Resurrecting coat chat: I have a super nice wool coat that's too big for me now, but the lining is majority ripped, so goodwill and the like prob won't take it. What should I do with it? It's too nice and heavy and warm to throw away.

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

grapey posted:

Put a feather in it. Chicks love feathers.

Would a peacock feather be too obvious?

Have any of you lovely ladies tried those gel nail kits with the LED lamp? The Rite-Aid by me has them on clearance, I was thinking about picking one up if they actually work well.

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

grapey posted:

Resurrecting coat chat: I have a super nice wool coat that's too big for me now, but the lining is majority ripped, so goodwill and the like prob won't take it. What should I do with it? It's too nice and heavy and warm to throw away.

A good tailor would be able to fix the lining, but if it's too big for you it's probably not worth the trouble. If there are any womens' shelters or the like in your area, you could maybe donate to them directly

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER
I'd like to know about any good IRC apps for the iPhone, if anyone knows some.

T.Worth
Aug 31, 2012

by XyloJW
I think there is nothing better than the feeling of my wife's lacy panties against my balls as I try them on in the shower.

I sort of tuck my package back while I dance.

Is this the thread for me?

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

grapey posted:

Depending on the nature of the coat otherwise, you can sometimes just trim out all the lining of the body of the coat (not the sleeves) and then donate it.

Bag of Hamsters
Jul 12, 2006

Gimme yer frickin pancreas

I needs it for reasons.

Yaws posted:

Really? Because showing up at a loving goonmeet in a goddamned tailored suit is about the dorkiest thing you could do.

You mean outside of the whole 'showing up to a loving goon meet' thing?

T.Worth posted:

I think there is nothing better than the feeling of my wife's lacy panties against my balls as I try them on in the shower.

I sort of tuck my package back while I dance.

Is this the thread for me?

Why the gently caress are you wearing lace in hot water? Those were probably really expensive; put them back or learn how to take care of them.

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

VanSandman posted:

I'd like to know about any good IRC apps for the iPhone, if anyone knows some.

Colloquy. Good for iPad too.

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER
Thanks. Hey Pick, could you add the IRC info to the OP?

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Doobie's Dogs supports women. Discuss.

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

Doobie's Dogs supports women. Discuss.

Doobie's Dogs is a dumb thing. That is the extent of my opinion on the matter.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Yaws posted:

Not a whole suit, that would be silly. Just a nice shirt instead of a ratty old t-shirt.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
showing up at a goonmeet at all is a huge loving flashing sign saying "don't date this person they are awful"

• Locked thread