Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

Karl Sharks posted:

bring back waltcam

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HolyDukeNukem
Sep 10, 2008

holocaust bloopers posted:

Moo doesn't understand how to deal with a slippery coffee table. This weekend, I wiped it down using Old English so it's all nice, shiny, and slippery. She'll hop up in a very cursory fashion only to quickly lose traction and it just becomes a flurry of paws and nails attempting magic friction out of somewhere. It gets so bad that she can't even play it off like she meant to do it. I fully intend on wiping down the table often now because that poo poo is HILARIOUS.

Please post Moo's reaction to Gizmo meowbox video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DW66eVErezc

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

HolyDukeNukem posted:

Please post Moo's reaction to Gizmo meowbox video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DW66eVErezc

Coming right up.

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcFvbUZF2hU

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Presenting: GizMoo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULEiCR_PD7U

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
I came here to Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum,
and I'm All out of Ass
current carmen status

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

"When the eagles are silent, the parrots begin to jabber."

Grimey Drawer
THOSE LITTLE SQUEAKS!

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast

ijustam posted:

did you slide him off the desk

hes just chillin there minding his own business what are you some sorta hitler or something?

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

u deserve diploma for sublime comedy expertise

ChickenOfTomorrow posted:

heated cat bed has arrived

Torgo approves

does torgo take care of your bed while youre away?

woodch
Jun 13, 2000

This'll kill ya!

JAY ZERO SUM GAME posted:

to whomever asked:

yes, walt is in full on shithead mode. he runs around and loses his traction and flops around chasing little bits of kibble. thankfully he always eats it. the toilet paper thing is new and exciting. i can't have anything at all on my nightstand or he begins knocking those things off at about 630am, at the latest. i usually get up at 530am, and if he's not sleeping with me (he has been lately, and behaving himself) he sprints in at the sound of the alarm.

he attacks anything new. boxes. allen edmonds shoes. id badge. it's new! I HAVE TO EAT IT

the whole time i've been typing this he's been flopping around with a piece of food and it sounds like the house is going to collapse

Sounds just like my little shithead, Nigel. Except instead of pieces of food, it's bits of paper and cardboard from boxes and papers he's savaged. A couple times, every night, he'll start running around making gutteral growling noises and attacking any little bit of anything he finds in his path. The first time he did it, I thought he and Sam were having it out, only to find Sam just chilling by himself on a chair.

I think it's hilarious now, and would love to catch it on camera, but Nigel immediately stops acting retarded every time I hit record. The closest I ever got was over a year ago:

(Shameful phone video)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4SwyfnzPif8

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

woodch posted:

Sounds just like my little shithead, Nigel. Except instead of pieces of food, it's bits of paper and cardboard from boxes and papers he's savaged. A couple times, every night, he'll start running around making gutteral growling noises and attacking any little bit of anything he finds in his path. The first time he did it, I thought he and Sam were having it out, only to find Sam just chilling by himself on a chair.

I think it's hilarious now, and would love to catch it on camera, but Nigel immediately stops acting retarded every time I hit record. The closest I ever got was over a year ago:

(Shameful phone video)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4SwyfnzPif8

im the laser sights

ijustam
Jun 20, 2005

Sniep posted:

hes just chillin there minding his own business what are you some sorta hitler or something?

just levelin the playing fields

if they gonna wake me up by grooming my hair, im gonna slide them off a desk

xcheopis
Jul 23, 2003

to whomever asked:

yes, walt is in full on shithead mode. he runs around and loses his traction and flops around chasing little bits of kibble. thankfully he always eats it. the toilet paper thing is new and exciting. i can't have anything at all on my nightstand or he begins knocking those things off at about 630am, at the latest. i usually get up at 530am, and if he's not sleeping with me (he has been lately, and behaving himself) he sprints in at the sound of the alarm.

he attacks anything new. boxes. allen edmonds shoes. id badge. it's new! I HAVE TO EAT IT

the whole time i've been typing this he's been flopping around with a piece of food and it sounds like the house is going to collapse

He needs a friend his own size with whom to brawl.

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

xcheopis posted:

ship him around the country

creatine
Jan 27, 2012

Milo Update:

is cat; wont fix

but yeah vet couldnt find anything wrong and most likely its the fact that ollie tries to smack milo on the butt when hes in the litterbox and its making milo nervous or something

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Well how'd you'd like to get struck when trying to take a poo poo?

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

xcheopis posted:

no

Pilli
Jul 3, 2011

Dogs have owners,
cats have staff

laughed way too much at this

Farecoal
Oct 15, 2011

There he go

congrats on my new cat

that's the spirit

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.

he doesn't need a new friend because i've already adopted another flooflord from under the meth house

relative_q
Sep 9, 2008

shame on a kitty who try to run game on a kitty

wu buck wild wit tha trigga

frands

Star War Sex Parrot
Oct 2, 2003

devmd01 posted:

pepper cook teh stroganoff

pepper fat

Star War Sex Parrot
Oct 2, 2003

man these 2 are just best buds

sports
Sep 1, 2012

Sniep posted:

post jr

reitetsu
Sep 27, 2009

Should you find yourself here one day... In accordance with your crimes, you can rest assured I will give you the treatment you deserve.

if i was ever asked to tell you what a cat in shithead teen phase was i would show you this picture

i haven't even experienced it personally but holy hell

i can see it in his eyes

z0rlandi viSSer
Nov 5, 2013

heated cat bed has arrived

Torgo approves

ths cat is like

"what the gently caress do u want from me?"

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Three games, thousands of playthroughs. 90% of the players don't know I exist. Still a redhead saving the galaxy with a [Right Hook].

:edi:

duckfarts posted:

congrats on new cats, handle the gently caress out of them early so you can clip claws gently caress with them more easily later on

worlds best supposedly actually the best, i use some weird german brand called okoplus or something thats small fiber pellets. id try to avoid a clay one if possible because your cats end up smelling like it

i fuckin knew refurb was a goddamn wizard

That's a real good tip. Get them used to you touching their paws if you can.

xarph
Jun 18, 2001

holy shiiiiiiiiiiiit

Pilli
Jul 3, 2011

Dogs have owners,
cats have staff

spill it, how long did the glass stay on the desk?

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

god damn it, you've got to be kind

Dead Inside Darwin posted:

does torgo take care of your bed while youre away?

There is no way out of here, it'll be dark soon.

stringstheory
Mar 3, 2005

if you wish to roll a joint from scratch you must first invent the universe:420:

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I've never really had much of an imagination. But still I try to picture the exact moment when the beating of my heart would no longer be going on inside my head.
                          \

toe knee hand
Jun 20, 2012

HANSEN ON A BREAKAWAY

HONEY BADGER DON'T SCORE
zack glamour shot

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

Funhilde posted:

in our house wrapping paper is the preferred shredding paper good. ugh.

the best paper is a bit of paper on the end of a string

it's like da bird except that at the end they get to brutally pull it to shreds

much more satisfying

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

There is no way out of here, it'll be dark soon.

boop

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik

:3:

How does Jackson feel about all this?

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

i loev moo :3:

Crankit
Feb 7, 2011

HE WATCHES
QI made a cat tweet so i posted it here
https://twitter.com/qikipedia/status/411467063568244736

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpannerX
Apr 26, 2010

I had a beer with Stephen Harper once and now I like him.

Fun Shoe
wake up tara, wake up!

ah, go back to sleep.