Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

you're missing out on putty's senatorial showcase you pooper

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

you're missing out on putty's senatorial showcase you pooper

Fine I'll see the sig

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

UnnaturalSELECTION posted:

Fine I'll see the sig

see, now aren't you happier about your life in general

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
(i'm expanding my sig nobody knows yet)

Slowbeef posted:

True fact: he is typing this one-handed while holding onto a buckwild Let's Playdie who is riding his dick. After every post, Putty spreads her anus and shits partway into it, then anally fucks her with the turd. He needs to eat plaster of paris to get it the right consistency for that. When she gets sepsis a week later, a dislike button is hit somewhere.

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
you heard it here first folks

Captain Candiru
Nov 9, 2006

These hips don't lye

toe knee hand posted:

also i have unmodded the guys from the irc channel cuz i realised how weird it is to be a guy who wants to hang out in a womens thread and/or irc channel

gently caress you we're here to see cats and talk about babies.

And considering getting my wife a divacup for Christmas. Good idea?

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

I hope you already have a gift for her, it is dec. 22 buster

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Planet Piss
Dec 18, 2006

hey you kids, get out of my moat, it was not meant to be played in

Captain Backslap posted:

lol as long as you get her a nice gift as well

i mean the divacup sounds great but it would be weird if that's all you got her

Tjadeth
Sep 16, 2012

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
2nd Battalion
VOLUNTEER
:nyan:
Does anyone actually have sigs on?

Planet Piss posted:

Yeah like especially since it's basically a hygiene product

it would be like buying someone some super-boss deodorant

edit: I do ask for things like super-boss perfume and electric razors for Christmas, but that's more of a stocking-stuffer than an under-the-tree gift

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room
A friend of mine in college was kind of a late bloomer, and pretty reserved in general. Her stepmother, a professor of feminist theory, decided to cure her of that by getting her cool but borderline inappropriate gifts for Christmas. One year it was a diva cup, the next it was a coffee table book about various fetishes. Both of which she unwrapped under the tree in front of her dad and grandmother. The stepmom wondered why they didn't have a great relationship.

I guess what I'm saying is it might not be the best gift. Buy her sexy underwear for when she's not on the rag

Captain Candiru
Nov 9, 2006

These hips don't lye

Planet Piss posted:

Our Christmases are pretty non-traditional (under the tree gift? Haha, funny). We don't really do it as a thing, it's more of an inconvenience and an excuse to play videogames on a workday. Or maybe catch up on housework. This year we've had a Christmas tree for maybe the second or third time in the past 10 years.

Captain Candiru fucked around with this message at 21:51 on Dec 22, 2013

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
I don't really need a book about fetishes regardless of feminemineminism

Planet Piss
Dec 18, 2006

Captain Backslap posted:

Our Christmases are pretty non-traditional (under the tree gift? Haha, funny). We don't really do it as a thing, it's more of an inconvenience and an excuse to play videogames on a workday. Or maybe catch up on housework. This year we've had a Christmas tree for maybe the second or third time in the past 10 years.

well yeah i guess you know your wife better than we do, i just think it'd be odd to get just that as a christmas gift

sounds like a good product though so :shrug: follow your heart

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

Yeah. The stepmom also tried to get her to open up by talking about how amazing sex with her father was

Captain Candiru
Nov 9, 2006

These hips don't lye

Planet Piss posted:

well yeah i guess you know your wife better than we do, i just think it'd be odd to get just that as a christmas gift

sounds like a good product though so :shrug: follow your heart

What if I buy her a The Walking Dead Season 2 video game AND a diva cup.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Crow Jane posted:

Yeah. The stepmom also tried to get her to open up by talking about how amazing sex with her father was

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

oh oh oh, her sex with her father as in the stepmom and the father, shee-it, don't scare me like that

defectivemonkey
Jun 5, 2012

Captain Backslap posted:

I'm on board if she's expressed interest in it. If she doesn't know what it is and you have to be all IT CATCHES YOUR UTERINE LINING AS IT TUMBLES OUT OF YOUR BODY LOOK IT HAS A LINE SO YOU CAN MEASURE IT TO KEEP TRACK IF YOU WANT then probs get her a taxidermied butterfly I hear they're big this year.

PS

I made a thing:

defectivemonkey fucked around with this message at 22:00 on Dec 22, 2013

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

Pick posted:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

oh oh oh, her sex with her father as in the stepmom and the father, shee-it, don't scare me like that

It's still pretty scary

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

Crow Jane posted:

It's still pretty scary

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

liz lemon would like this thread

AriadneThread
Feb 17, 2011

The Devil sounds like smoke and honey. We cannot move. It is too beautiful.

detectivemonkey posted:

I made a thing:

ah yes
the classic 'deer in headlights' pose

e: what when did it start moving
why

defectivemonkey
Jun 5, 2012

Captain Backslap posted:

What if I buy her a The Walking Dead Season 2 video game AND a diva cup.

Only if the card says "merry bloody Christmas".

defectivemonkey
Jun 5, 2012

AriadneThread posted:

ah yes
the classic 'deer in headlights' pose

e: what when did it start moving
why

Haha I realized I didn't have it set to loop FOREVER because I have no idea what I'm doing. So I fixed it and edited just to terrify you.

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
:unsmith: i like nice words

rocketpig posted:

Where can I find this wonderful thing?
It's an Animal Planet show, so use your parents' cable if they've got it! Too Cute is also apparently on Netflix, but if this is a new episode then maybe not. And there's always :filez:, although I'm not sure anyone's fighting over zero-day releases of Too Cute.

AriadneThread
Feb 17, 2011

The Devil sounds like smoke and honey. We cannot move. It is too beautiful.

detectivemonkey posted:

Haha I realized I didn't have it set to loop FOREVER because I have no idea what I'm doing. So I fixed it and edited just to terrify you.

mission loving accomplished

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

found some nail polish on sale at the store and one was a blue magnetic thing, another was a silver nail art pen. It looks like I have a galaxy on my fingers

although I let fiance design my left hand and it looks like a child drew on it and makes me laugh

defectivemonkey
Jun 5, 2012

AriadneThread posted:

mission loving accomplished

I want to terrify everyone always but I have no idea how to put a picture in a sig LIFE IS REALLY HARD I'M GOING TO GET FROZEN YOGURT

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
all hail the sig

Planet Piss
Dec 18, 2006

detectivemonkey posted:

Only if the card says "merry bloody Christmas".

lol that's a good and funny idea, do that

Donkay NOoo posted:

found some nail polish on sale at the store and one was a blue magnetic thing, another was a silver nail art pen. It looks like I have a galaxy on my fingers

although I let fiance design my left hand and it looks like a child drew on it and makes me laugh

pics please! i love nail art

Captain Candiru
Nov 9, 2006

These hips don't lye

Putty posted:

all hail the sig

You need to be careful, someone got probated for a sig that got too big. Even in GBS.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Captain Backslap posted:

You need to be careful, someone got probated for a sig that got too big. Even in GBS.

i remember this

his was extremely long to the point of taking up an entire thread, I'm on a mac so my vertical res is 900p so i doubt my new sig is THAT big to others

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

Basically just a baby in a trenchcoat.

Captain Backslap posted:

Personally I think it would be kind of a weird gift. It also may not go over well since there's a lot of different menstrual cups out there and everyone has their own preferences. The Divacup is like one of the longest ones on the market, which doesn't work well for some people.

Captain Candiru
Nov 9, 2006

These hips don't lye

Putty posted:

i remember this

his was extremely long to the point of taking up an entire thread, I'm on a mac so my vertical res is 900p so i doubt my new sig is THAT big to others

Yeah, good point. You'd be in trouble if you put them on different lines instead of just letting them flow naturally.

Also, not gonna get a diva cup. I'll stick with a homemade meal and a depressing videogame. I'll just tell her about the diva cup next time she complains about tampons.

you rock
Sep 12, 2010

You wanna fuck with this shit I fuckin dare you. You fuck wit the hedge you get the spines
it's p hosed up there isn't a 'mens chatting thread'. feminists claim to want equality but then they have special threads just for them, to the exclusion of other sexes... um yes i am a retard, don't see how it's related but tyfa (thank u for asking)

you rock
Sep 12, 2010

You wanna fuck with this shit I fuckin dare you. You fuck wit the hedge you get the spines
this is actually really good:

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

Planet Piss posted:

lol that's a good and funny idea, do that

pics please! i love nail art

ok. my amateur nails

http://i.imgur.com/HIGsGsd.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/B5ikpQN.jpg

Yes that is Hello Kitty, no I don't have any particular fondness for it

defectivemonkey
Jun 5, 2012

you rock posted:

this is actually really good:

This kind of stuff gives me an instant hangover. Whiskey 5ever.

EDIT: I just realized that looks like whiskey sever. I am not severing.

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
The faculty is on. It's funny

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

the most disgusting alcohol you will ever have

• Locked thread