Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
mmmmm yes rub that hummus all over my body god im so wet

-no one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

mmmmm yes rub that hummus all over my body god im so wet

I got some really strong garlic hummus. Wayyy too strong :/. I usually like hummus too, but I just can't stomach it sadly.

E: nice edit, but I saw it! I saw it all!

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

Al Borland posted:

I got some really strong garlic hummus. Wayyy too strong :/. I usually like hummus too, but I just can't stomach it sadly.

E: nice edit, but I saw it! I saw it all!

No! My secret is out!

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room
To be fair, there are some pretty sexy middle eastern restaurants out there. Something about the lanterns and pillows and everything.

Enfys
Feb 17, 2013

The ocean is calling and I must go

nothing says sexy times like legumes and garlic

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown

boom boom boom posted:

i lived there during highschool. there are deer, and i saw a wolf once!

tons of deer and coyotes in iowa, too. i'd never go back there tho

defectivemonkey
Jun 5, 2012

Crow Jane posted:

To be fair, there are some pretty sexy middle eastern restaurants out there. Something about the lanterns and pillows and everything.

Also belly dancers!

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Enfys posted:

nothing says sexy times like legumes and garlic

Especially when the garlic is super strong.

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
The little mermaid is on

Nessa
Dec 15, 2008

I am now the proud owner of a Diva cup. I saw it in the supermarket and figured I'd try it out after all the recommendations for it.

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

Nessa posted:

I am now the proud owner of a Diva cup. I saw it in the supermarket and figured I'd try it out after all the recommendations for it.

Diva cups kick rear end, grats

Oracle
Oct 9, 2004

You have just taken your first step into a larger world.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
really regretting looking that up...

Fruity Gordo
Aug 5, 2013

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!
haha women's bodies are disgusting amiright girls :frogout:

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown

Fruity Gordo posted:

haha women's bodies are disgusting amiright girls :frogout:

Agreed, get it together ladies

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown
please don't post selfies

grapey
Oct 10, 2012

Butt Soup Barnes posted:

And I don't remember this, but the last thing I asked my surgeon before they put me to sleep was if he could take pictures of me during the surgery. It's REALLY creepy seeing pictures of your own face peeled halfway off your skull. I asked him to e-mail me the pictures, they are actually p. cool if you can get past the gore.

That's awesome! I wish I would have done this before my gastric bypass.

Also, mind if I ask how you researched having surgery outside the US? (assuming you're an American) I'm losing a lot of weight and that's leaving lots of skin (gross) but plastic surgery in the US is too expensive. I could never afford it.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN
Apr 27, 2010

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I just wanted all the ladies in the lady thread to know that I've friendzoned all of you.
You're welcome.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

I just wanted all the ladies in the lady thread to know that I've friendzoned all of you.
You're welcome.

thanks chap :tipshat:

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN
Apr 27, 2010

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Pick posted:

thanks chap :tipshat:

no problem, buddy

you rock
Sep 12, 2010

You wanna fuck with this shit I fuckin dare you. You fuck wit the hedge you get the spines
i dont use a divacup or tampon or anything i just let it trickle down my legs and leave a trail like a snail tbh

defectivemonkey
Jun 5, 2012

you rock posted:

i dont use a divacup or tampon or anything i just let it trickle down my legs and leave a trail like a snail tbh

Smart way to not get lost. Bear chasings are an issue, though :-(

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

detectivemonkey posted:

Smart way to not get lost. Bear chasings are an issue, though :-(

what kind of trails do guys leave for the other kind of bear

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Pick posted:

what kind of trails do guys leave for the other kind of bear

Pineapple-flavored semen.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

OMG, look at the Vermont Pleasures logo on that thing. It's a tree growing out of a clit. :stonkhat:

poopkitty
Oct 16, 2013

WE ARE ALL ONE

I thought we established that mustaches were for Dads. That part where little bit of it fit into the mouth - that part right there makes me gag a little.

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

Angela Christine posted:

OMG, look at the Vermont Pleasures logo on that thing. It's a tree growing out of a clit. :stonkhat:

Oh my god how did I miss that

poopkitty
Oct 16, 2013

WE ARE ALL ONE

Al Borland posted:

We should have a sad people internet party for introverts.

I will bring that party popper. I will even post a picture, since it seems most of us are in North America and I'll have an early boring night.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
those are natural unshaven clit spears

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Vermont is very proud of their foliage.

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

Clearly that hummus is formulated to taste delicious mixed with a juicy vag

Butt Soup Barnes
Nov 25, 2008

grapey posted:

That's awesome! I wish I would have done this before my gastric bypass.

Also, mind if I ask how you researched having surgery outside the US? (assuming you're an American) I'm losing a lot of weight and that's leaving lots of skin (gross) but plastic surgery in the US is too expensive. I could never afford it.

Congrats! I'm in the same position - I've lost almost 100lbs and once I'm finished with my transition I plan on getting a tummy tuck to take care of the loose skin.

Researching the surgery for my transition-related stuff is a bit different (and easier) since there are some pretty large communities of trans people that have shared their experiences. That combined with the fact that for my face surgery there were really only about 5 surgeons in the world to consider made it pretty painless to choose a surgeon and get all the things worked out.

I know there are some medical tourism companies that have deals with surgeons and make all the arrangements, but unfortunately I couldn't tell you much about them.

But since it's a pretty standard procedure, you could also look into having it done at a teaching hospital in the U.S. which would be much cheaper and more in line with the costs in other countries. Somebody I know had a tummy tuck and breast augmentation for like $8k at Johns Hopkins and her results were fantastic.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Fruity Gordo
Aug 5, 2013

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!
that is outstanding where do i buy one

Fruity Gordo
Aug 5, 2013

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!
just got a visit from perhaps the stupidest and vainest dragonfly on the planet. she sat on my hand groomig herself for like 10 minutes, then i got sick of her sitting on me so i carried her outside and she refused to fly off. finally, after a minute or so, i came back inside and THEN she took off, and is now stuck flying against the ceiling. idiot

i called her 'mame' because i think she's drunk :3:

Nessa
Dec 15, 2008

Dragonflies are awesome.

Some folks on Facebook are talking about "selective eating".

Now, I was kind of a picky eater as a child and still am to some degree. I don't like a lot of sauces and can't handle spicyness at all, but as an adult, I've learned to at least give new foods a shot, because an icky taste in my mouth is unpleasant, but not scary. I missed out on a lot of great foods as a child, like shrimp, mushrooms and most Asian food.

Though it seems that "selective eating" is limited to only eating 20 or fewer different foods and I'm thinking it describes my brother pretty well, because he lives on 10 or less foods, with most of that being pepperoni pizza from Pizza Hut.

I had no idea this was considered a disorder until now.

Fruity Gordo
Aug 5, 2013

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!
tbh i don't know anything about this 'selective eating' thing and whether it's a disorder. it's probably classified as a psychiatric disorder for people with severely restricted diets which can only be corrected by psychotherapy and exposure therapies, but if it's a way to pathologise generally picky eating like not digging bananas or cheese then it's pretty loving stupid, and imagine that's the treatment it's getting on facebook from unhealthy morons looking to excuse their laziness

i'd imagine early research into it would have concentrated on anorexia, restrictive bulimia and ed-nos patients and is now being considered for overweight people who subsist on empty diets made of crap. i haven't read the dsm-v yet so i dunno how or if it's codified in there but p much whenever a psychiatric disorder which can ostensibly applied like a horoscope shows up on fb scientifically illiterate fuckwits are gonna pathologise themselves to explain away whatever ails them, especially if it can theoretically absolve them of guilt for their sedentary lifestyles and over-eating

i am a fat fatty who is sedentary and i over-eat because my cooking is delicious but i am not going to claim that restricting my diet to massive portions of delicious food is a psychiatric problem i have no control over. my manic depression is a psychiatric problem i have little control over (but even with meds i'm good). being a glutton isn't

Fruity Gordo fucked around with this message at 17:10 on Dec 30, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Women's Rights?
Nov 16, 2005

Ain't give a damn
i was RIDICULOUSLY picky as a kid. I ate like 10 things, including buttered noodles and chicken fingers and spaghetti (but ONLY with Ragu sauce god help you if you tried to serve it to me with homemade sauce that had chunks of tomatoes in it). i wouldn't consider it a psychiatric problem though, just me being stubborn and frightened to try new things. why try the unknown where you may/may not like it when you can just order your 10000th meal of chicken fingers and fries, those taste the same pretty much anywhere

thankfully i got over all of those shenanigans and am willing to try almost anything these days

• Locked thread