Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Putty posted:

good afternoon GrrrlSweatshirt

posting this here to avoid the wrath of angerbeet

You should have hid out in Pet Island. You could make a code and they'd never guess. Instead of "shitpost" say "shizu". Instead of "human being" say "cat". Instead of "my anus is bleeding" you say "my dog's anus is bleeding". Flawless.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012
oh no im wearing nice soft comfy cotton pjs instead of jeans today how horrid

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown

Livingtrope posted:

sorry, other people have to look at you and that's just unacceptable

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

Basically just a baby in a trenchcoat.

Aww man I just got over my moon sickness. But it just makes me turn into a wolflady. :(

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Wildlife Analysis posted:

I've always thought this about myself.

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room

Angela Christine posted:

You should have hid out in Pet Island. You could make a code and they'd never guess. Instead of "shitpost" say "shizu". Instead of "human being" say "cat". Instead of "my anus is bleeding" you say "my dog's anus is bleeding". Flawless.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAuolj8pXlY

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

yeah they see me and oh guess what i look the exact same as if i was wearing jeans

none of this makes any sense to me

blippyblop
Aug 5, 2004

the worst are ppl who wear pajamas out while also having their hair and makeup perfectly done

you put in that much effort you can put on some real clothes too

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

Livingtrope posted:

yeah they see me and oh guess what i look the exact same as if i was wearing jeans

Some people really give a gently caress about what other people think (not me or you apparently :v: ).

Like seriously who loving cares if other people are wearing PJs? Yeah it's a little lazy but it's not really affecting you to see their clothes.

vaguely
Apr 29, 2013

hot_squirting_honey.gif

:colbert: ladytime should be fun time, what we're doing now in this thread is ladytime, bleeding and cramping is not ladytime that just sucks

fake edit: a proper box of ladytime objects should contain liquor bottles and nail polishes/eyeshadows/knitting needles of your choice

Women's Rights?
Nov 16, 2005

Ain't give a damn
Ladytime box: trashy romance novel, six pack of beer, candles, and some good smelly bath stuff

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

blippyblop posted:

the worst are ppl who wear pajamas out while also having their hair and makeup perfectly done

This is Juicy Couture's entire line.

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown

Livingtrope posted:

it's pretty much the holocaust x10

I've always wondered: what's the difference between wearing your PJ bottoms out and sweatpants?

how about women that wear yoga pants around town? how is that any less lazy than wearing your PJs?

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Livingtrope posted:

Yuck. I have friend zoned for less.

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

it's pretty much the holocaust x10

I've always wondered: what's the difference between wearing your PJ bottoms out and sweatpants?

how about women that wear yoga pants around town? how is that any less lazy than wearing your PJs?

I always assumed people gave yoga pants a pass because of the whole "they show off your rear end" thing.

Demora
Aug 13, 2004

It wouldn't be the Enterprise without a Sulu at the helm

If the pajama bottoms are tasteful black ones or some other solid color then I'm ok.

Fuzzy bottoms with Hello Kitty on them or anything printed across your rear end is not ok.

Slippers are never ok.

stimulated emission
Apr 25, 2011

D-D-D-D-D-D-DEEPER
why do other people care so much if i am layering sweatpants or pjs over jeans
it is cold and it keeps me warm why do you give such a poo poo

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown

Kimmalah posted:

I always assumed people gave yoga pants a pass because of the whole "they show off your rear end" thing.

probably

Chiba City Blues posted:

they're all from the midwest, apparently

defectivemonkey
Jun 5, 2012
I typically do not care, but a girl at my work is wearing leggings and a shirt and I'm cold just looking at her. It is 7 degrees out, lady!

blippyblop
Aug 5, 2004

i don't care what ppl wear, but when ppl dress sloppy/lovely it gives me the impression that they have given up on life

All Of The Dicks
Apr 7, 2012

Why not just some dirty drawers and nipple clamps? Just, like, do whatever, man. Its all good.

you rock
Sep 12, 2010

You wanna fuck with this shit I fuckin dare you. You fuck wit the hedge you get the spines

Chiba City Blues posted:

Because it's not fair for people like you to flagrantly not give a gently caress about the annoying but necessary rules of civil society in front of the responsible people who want to salvage what's left of this gay earth for our future children. Same reason why you should chew with ur mouth closed

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

blippyblop posted:

I went to a super rich, almost entirely white highschool in the mid 2000s, so I'm completely used to that look.

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown
if your entire life revolves around impressing everyone else for fear of reprisal, you must be an absolutely miserable human being

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

The view from my living room window. I'm wearing three sweaters right now.

All Of The Dicks
Apr 7, 2012

I am fairly certain it is the people shuffling around in slippers and housecoats with their underpants hanging out who are miserable, and not I.

stimulated emission
Apr 25, 2011

D-D-D-D-D-D-DEEPER

you rock posted:

Because it's not fair for people like you to flagrantly not give a gently caress about the annoying but necessary rules of civil society in front of the responsible people who want to salvage what's left of this gay earth for our future children. Same reason why you should chew with ur mouth closed

please only wear pants from this personally pre approved list even if they are not warm enough, THINK OF THE CHILDREN

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown
whatever helps you sleep at night.

also it's a balmy 38 degrees here in Boulder. Enjoying the weather

stimulated emission
Apr 25, 2011

D-D-D-D-D-D-DEEPER
what does 'balmy' mean when referring to weather

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

you rock posted:

You heard it here first: not dressing to standard every single time you leave the house will bring about the collapse of society as we know it.

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER
I live, ladythread apparently died and lived again while I was drinking heavily.

I hurt all over. I need a puppy but they are 6 hours away.

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown

Chiba City Blues posted:

what does 'balmy' mean when referring to weather

warm?

stimulated emission
Apr 25, 2011

D-D-D-D-D-D-DEEPER

oh i was thinking chill because of that carmex lip balm stuff with menthol in it
sorry :(

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

I wouldn't leave the house in pajamas. However, even though I hate summer, I love how easy it is to just throw a sundress on and be completely set for the day.

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown
if you can't leave the house looking like poo poo after waking up with a huge hangover then I don't want to live in this world anymore

Chiba City Blues posted:

oh i was thinking chill because of that carmex lip balm stuff with menthol in it
sorry :(
it's all good.

All Of The Dicks
Apr 7, 2012

OK.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

whatever helps you sleep at night.

also it's a balmy 38 degrees here in Boulder. Enjoying the weather

44 here. Gonna be in the sixties tomorrow, seventies Thursday. I think it's gonna be ok guys. I think we're gonna make it.

stimulated emission
Apr 25, 2011

D-D-D-D-D-D-DEEPER
i was in tampa hangin at my parents' house over winter break and most of the time it was 75+, reaching into the mid 80s some days

here it was 25 yesterday, 40 today

defectivemonkey
Jun 5, 2012

boom boom boom posted:

44 here. Gonna be in the sixties tomorrow, seventies Thursday. I think it's gonna be ok guys. I think we're gonna make it.

Still under 20 here, but I have a pile of wood and I'm going to go home, make a fire, eat macaroni and cheese, and watch The X-Files.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AriadneThread
Feb 17, 2011

The Devil sounds like smoke and honey. We cannot move. It is too beautiful.

VanSandman posted:

I hurt all over. I need a puppy but they are 6 hours away.

A probation away

• Locked thread