Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fruity Gordo
Aug 5, 2013

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!

Schmetterling posted:

Also some men have puppies and show pictures of them. I enjoy that aspect of this fem thread.

yes this too although SOMEONE has been pretty loving lax in their duties recently!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

Fruity Gordo posted:

yes this too although SOMEONE has been pretty loving lax in their duties recently!!!

FIIIIIIIIIIIINE
later today when they arent tearing around like maniacs

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
Brutally murder all animals in a ritual public display.

vaguely
Apr 29, 2013

hot_squirting_honey.gif

VanSandman posted:

FIIIIIIIIIIIINE

yessssss :3:
photo them while they're being maniacs as well, crazy hyperactive puppies are adorbs

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
One of the best Spanish festivals is the one where they lead a goat up a bell tower then throw the goat off the top an the townspeople try to catch the goat with a sheet.

Fruity Gordo
Aug 5, 2013

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!

VanSandman posted:

FIIIIIIIIIIIINE

PUPPYPICS ARE YOUR TITHES TO THE POSTING MOTHER GODDESS WHO ALLOWS YOU TO POST ITT

idk why anyone tolerates vincent van goatse and the other weird bros tho

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
It's the festival in Manganeses de la Polvorosa in Zamora. I'm not joking, this was a real thing until it was banned in 2002

Fruity Gordo
Aug 5, 2013

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!
i would try to catch the goat and then rehabilitate it and if it was a chill goat i would keep it as a chill, repected pet. but if it was a jerk i would just eat it

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

goat meat sucks real bad

imagine a dried out skinless chicken breast except all the meat from any place on the animal is like that

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008

UnnaturalSELECTION posted:

I plan on going the wear your best suit or dress route. I kind of want to "elope" because it seems romantic (and cheap)
But then the magistrate will claim prima nocta :ohdear:

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
Well you could always lead it up to the festival of Antzar Eguna in the basque town of lekeito where they try to rip the head off a goose that's tied between two towers on a river. Look it up.

Fruity Gordo
Aug 5, 2013

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!

Torka posted:

goat meat sucks real bad

imagine a dried out skinless chicken breast except all the meat from any place on the animal is like that

noooo goat curry is like the greatest curry bc you cook it on the bone and it falls off the bone and mixes into the sauce but the bones are still there so you can gnaw on the bones too

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
But it's ok since that festival is in honor of the basque goddess of fertility

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
Belated wine talk:
Gewürztraminer, Beaujolais and Cab Franc or kill yourself imo

Fruity Gordo
Aug 5, 2013

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!
m8 do you eat meat

e: and if you do have you ever actually killed, skinned and cleaned a mammal? for eating?

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
Lmao good job Spain

http://m.spiegel.de/international/a-470152.html#spRedirectedFrom=www&referrrer=https://www.google.com/

Fruity Gordo
Aug 5, 2013

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!
OMG THESE BARBARIANS THROW A GOAT OFF A TOWER ONCE A YEAR AND THEY RIP A GOOSE HEAD OFF *munches a chicken wing*

Fruity Gordo
Aug 5, 2013

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!

yeah this is pretty stupid and bad tho

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
Ironically enough I'm cool with people being vegetarians and semi cool with vegans but lmao if you don't eat honey for ethical reasons

Fruity Gordo
Aug 5, 2013

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!
ya but i was saying that you're being silly for being fake-outraged about one goat being flung off a building if you buy chicken meat from anyone who isn't a local farmer bc those chickens have lived unimaginably cruel lives.

i'm not vegetarian or vegan but i think it's pretty gross when people who eat industrially-produced meat and have never killed and stripped an animal smugly poo poo on cultural and/or religious groups who ritually sacrifice animals even if it's as daft as necking a goose on a string or throwing a goat off a tower. if that gets your blood up then your day job should be crucifying yourself on the wall of an abbatoir in protest

all animal slaughter is ritualised and capitalist industrial slaughter is an especially brutal and empty form of ritual sacrifice, sorry for your alienation

Fruity Gordo fucked around with this message at 16:06 on Jan 14, 2014

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
Lol I'm not fake outraged at poo poo I couldn't stop laughing when my dad showed me te goose festival on TV and I legit enjoy bullfighting.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
Also I agree with the other two thirds of that post.

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

Fruity Gordo posted:

ya but i was saying that you're being silly for being fake-outraged about one goat being flung off a building if you buy chicken meat from anyone who isn't a local farmer bc those chickens have lived unimaginably cruel lives.

i'm not vegetarian or vegan but i think it's pretty gross when people who eat industrially-produced meat and have never killed and stripped an animal smugly poo poo on cultural and/or religious groups who ritually sacrifice animals even if it's as daft as necking a goose on a string or throwing a goat off a tower. if that gets your blood up then your day job should be crucifying yourself on the wall of an abbatoir in protest

all animal slaughter is ritualised and capitalist industrial slaughter is an especially brutal and empty form of ritual sacrifice, sorry for your alienation

on the other hand, industrial produced meat is basically the only way to make meat affordable to most people

yeah its cruel and we probably shouldnt do it to mammals

but gently caress chickens their brain is like a pea, maybe less

dehumanize yourself and embrace the oblivion of industrialization become a cog
become a cog
become a cog
become a cog
become a dog
become a cog

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012
that doesnt roll off the tongue at all sandman

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Torka posted:

goat meat sucks real bad

You are doing it wrong. Goat can be quite oily and rich.

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER
also looking down on someone who hasn't killed and cleaned an animal themselves is pretty lol

a shitload of people in the us will never see a cow in person outside of a supermarket

Enfys
Feb 17, 2013

The ocean is calling and I must go

Schmetterling posted:

Also some men have puppies and show pictures of them. I enjoy that aspect of this fem thread.

I'm starting to think this was all actually just a dream as this thread has a serious fluffbutt drought.

Torka posted:

goat meat sucks real bad

Whaaaaaaat. Goats are incredibly delicious. And they'll eat all your weeds and horrible thorny bushes and stuff first. Tasty and useful.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
I think cows are pretty cool and cute but only in cartoons because in real life you can smell their poop from miles away with the car windows down as you drive through rural California.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

VanSandman posted:

also looking down on someone who hasn't killed and cleaned an animal themselves is pretty lol

a shitload of people in the us will never see a cow in person outside of a supermarket

My great grandmother lived right next to a train depot and one day she cut the head off a chicken and it got loose got hit by a train. Btw bisabuela was a gitana

Fruity Gordo
Aug 5, 2013

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!

VanSandman posted:

no it's not. if you want to advocate for the consumption of meat and still campaign for animal rights you'd better have the gumption to kill a thing yourself. and anyone who eats meat and wouldn't be able to kill a thing to eat is a coward. it's pretty simple. relying on an underclass to produce food that you wouldnt be able to produce yourself bc of your feels is hosed up

vaguely
Apr 29, 2013

hot_squirting_honey.gif

Sabel posted:

I think cows are pretty cool and cute but only in cartoons because in real life you can smell their poop from miles away with the car windows down as you drive through rural California.

cows will straight up murder your rear end, kill and eat them before they kill and eat you

why is every other one of my posts in here about how some animal or another is a merciless heartless stone-cold motherfucker, I swear I like animals waaaay more than it seems like I do :shobon:

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER
there was a bunch of other poo poo here nobody cared about before. its gone now
APPARENTLY IMGUR IS NOT ACCEPTING MOBILE UPLOADS TODAY WHICH IS BULLSHIT

VanSandman fucked around with this message at 16:44 on Jan 14, 2014

Fruity Gordo
Aug 5, 2013

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!
oh for serious never ever go near a cow who has had her calf within the last 4 months she will murder you if you cant jump a fence quicksmart

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

if you wanna argue more take it to PMs but let me just get the last word in public first

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

vaguely posted:

cows will straight up murder your rear end, kill and eat them before they kill and eat you

why is every other one of my posts in here about how some animal or another is a merciless heartless stone-cold motherfucker, I swear I like animals waaaay more than it seems like I do :shobon:

Bulls are some hardcore motherfuckers. The whole reason why bullfighting exists is because the Christian and moorish knights wanted to have dick waving contests during times of peace and the Iberian bull was the best way to prove martial prowess. If you poke a bear with a sword it will run away until cornered whereas a bull will charge into a loving lance to try and knock a man off a horse (as evidenced by the beginning of second third of every bullfight). And they won't give up until they've stomped the threat into dust so they can protect their cows.

Fruity Gordo
Aug 5, 2013

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!

VanSandman posted:

who said anything about an underclass?

for realsies this is a bunch of non-sequiters strung together

how does it even a little bit follow that advocating for the consumption of meat and wanting some animals to have some basic standards of treatment requires one to be willing to butcher an animal themselves?

anyone who eats meat and wouldn't be able to kill a thing is pretty normal, i think, most people today have no experience with violent death or killing in any personal sense and thats pretty cool in my book

if you want to argue more lets take this to pms or start a d&d thread, im only posting because APPARENTLY IMGUR IS NOT ACCEPTING MOBILE UPLOADS TODAY WHICH IS BULLSHIT

lol i dont want to argue with you in private but thanks for letting me know in public that i'm mondo unreasonable, no man has ever accused me of making no sense ever in my life this is such a novelty

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

Torka posted:

if you wanna argue more take it to PMs but let me just get the last word in public first

fair point

Fruity Gordo
Aug 5, 2013

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!

Torka posted:

GREAT MINDS THINK ALIKE :3:

the point of this post is ilu deltork

Fruity Gordo fucked around with this message at 16:46 on Jan 14, 2014

AriadneThread
Feb 17, 2011

The Devil sounds like smoke and honey. We cannot move. It is too beautiful.

what about musical meat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER
Nobody cared about what either of us thought about meat anyway.

I don't like anything about iTunes at all.

VanSandman fucked around with this message at 16:50 on Jan 14, 2014

• Locked thread