Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pixelbaron
Mar 18, 2009

~ Notice me, Shempai! ~
good turd

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

pixelbaron posted:

you could also wrap it in a damp paper towel and microwave it in a safe dish for ten seconds

pudding is good though

TOO LATE

(it's delicious)

Sonrisa posted:

I had just changed the sheets and duvet and made my bed all nice, then I turn around a find a hairy turd in the middle of it.

oh my god :3:

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room

Portals posted:

TOO LATE

(it's delicious)

Literally drooling, that looks amazing. Also, waddup teal nail polish buddy?

pixelbaron
Mar 18, 2009

~ Notice me, Shempai! ~
that looks p. good

Demora
Aug 13, 2004

It wouldn't be the Enterprise without a Sulu at the helm

I will shamelessly pimp this dog.

I dropped her off at my parents house along with my other dog while I went and did something before football. I came back and found her like this.

She looks slightly confused.

grapey
Oct 10, 2012

Sonrisa posted:

I had just changed the sheets and duvet and made my bed all nice, then I turn around a find a hairy turd in the middle of it.

Love them big ol ears

grapey
Oct 10, 2012
My dog hated tiny sweaters/shirts/outfits and I didn't want to be one of THOSE crazy pet owners so I only bought them ironically, because they made me laugh ... somehow ended up with a rubbermaid container full. The tiny black hoodie was the best.

pixelbaron
Mar 18, 2009

~ Notice me, Shempai! ~

sadie

Tora! Tora! Tora!
Dec 28, 2008

Shake it baby

She looks embarrassed that you caught her napping.

Demora
Aug 13, 2004

It wouldn't be the Enterprise without a Sulu at the helm

I love dogs that use pillows.

pixelbaron
Mar 18, 2009

~ Notice me, Shempai! ~
she snores really loud

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
:unsmith: i like nice words
Since we're on dogchat: I'm bummed tonight because some elderly neighbors are putting down their elderly dog tomorrow morning. It's dumb because it's not like it was my dog, but I saw her around a lot and petted her and she's a nice good-sized extremely chill Good Dog. It seems even sadder because her owners are old too.

e: sorry I'm a downer, someone post a puppy chaser. Also here's the best stale bread recipe: http://www.ourbestbites.com/2013/10/overnight-baked-pumpkin-spice-french-toast/

defectivemonkey
Jun 5, 2012
Unofficial lady thread nail color!

you rock
Sep 12, 2010

You wanna fuck with this shit I fuckin dare you. You fuck wit the hedge you get the spines

Sonrisa posted:

Comfy bed would nap 10/10

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

detectivemonkey posted:

the polish I have on is cucumber salad by sonnetarium, which is an ~indie polish maker~ that I love whose site is unfortunately down for maintenance until the 21st

crow jane post your teal nellz

defectivemonkey
Jun 5, 2012

Portals posted:

the polish I have on is cucumber salad by sonnetarium, which is an ~indie polish maker~ that I love whose site is unfortunately down for maintenance until the 21st

Mine is "some kind of tealish blue I guess" from Ulta. Probably just a label on a mass-produced something. It was buy one get one free. With OPI topcoat that only-slightly-chipped picture was day 4 or 5.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Sonrisa posted:

I need to find a picture of my parents new dog. It looks like that but like, 15% more poodle.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

t_violet posted:

She's so happy

Edit: I'm never gonna warm up, winter sucks

a whole week of 30s, 40s, and 50s. fml.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Sonrisa posted:

I love dogs that use pillows.

My parents old dog spends most of the day lying on a bench by the window, his head propped up on a pillow, watching all the goings on in the street.

toe knee hand
Jun 20, 2012

HANSEN ON A BREAKAWAY

HONEY BADGER DON'T SCORE

boom boom boom posted:

a whole week of 30s, 40s, and 50s. fml.

it's below freezing here. in february. i don't like this new winter.

Obligatory Toast
Mar 19, 2007

What am I reading here??

detectivemonkey posted:

hell yeah

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Portals posted:

crow jane post your teal nellz

That's really great. I know those aren't your nails, I mean, but cool polish

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

toe knee hand posted:

I am so looking forward to summer. 95 degrees and 120% humidity? bring it on.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
Ok I'm caught up.

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room
I tried to get a picture of mine, but my phone seems to only want to pick up the blue. It's Sinful Colors Beatnick, part of the Mod line that just came out. I'll probably end up getting a few more bottles from the collection, they're all so pretty and springlike

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

I thought that was a teal with gold on it and I thought it looked really cool. I'm just gonna do that to my nails later :3:

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

boom boom boom posted:

That's really great. I know those aren't your nails, I mean, but cool polish

actually they are, just from a couple months ago

I chop 'em short periodically so I can type better

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

detectivemonkey posted:

not my nails but exact same color and brand

didn't feel like taking a photo because this mani is two or three weeks old and falling apart

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Portals posted:

actually they are, just from a couple months ago

I chop 'em short periodically so I can type better

Dang, I thought that was a nail model. You could be a nail model!

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

boom boom boom posted:

Dang, I thought that was a nail model. You could be a nail model!

aww thanks :3: but nah, if you look closely I have a scar on my middle finger that would probably disqualify me for that

Portals fucked around with this message at 23:57 on Apr 3, 2014

Tora! Tora! Tora!
Dec 28, 2008

Shake it baby

toe knee hand posted:

boom boom boom posted:

I am so looking forward to summer. 95 degrees and 120% humidity? bring it on.

Exactly.

But on the upside, they just announced a noon start for my office due to "weather conditions" so I can have another cider and sleep in tomorrow! (winter still sucks tho')

AriadneThread
Feb 17, 2011

The Devil sounds like smoke and honey. We cannot move. It is too beautiful.

My only experience with coloring nails is by way of blood. (Bruises)
I like the idea of using a newsprint pattern though, that seems cute. I think I saw that on a thread on these forums somewhere a while ago.

toe knee hand
Jun 20, 2012

HANSEN ON A BREAKAWAY

HONEY BADGER DON'T SCORE

AriadneThread posted:

My only experience with coloring nails is by way of blood. (Bruises)
I like the idea of using a newsprint pattern though, that seems cute. I think I saw that on a thread on these forums somewhere a while ago.

i slammed my nail in a window last year and it was bloody for like three months

Titty Warlord
Apr 28, 2013
hello STARLYN :troll:

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
according to google i walked ~11km today looking for jobs

portfolios handed in: 1

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

toe knee hand posted:

i slammed my nail in a window last year and it was bloody for like three months

a couple months ago I got in my car and started driving but the mat had gone up over the gas pedal and when I reached down to pull it back under I wrecked my nail and it only stopped looking gruesome like a week ago

Avshalom posted:

isn't there a way to monetize your drunkposts?

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

grapey
Oct 10, 2012
Would I, a size 12/14 woman, feel stupid in anthropologie? It looks like such a cool place but maybe too cool for the non skinny peeps like myself.

As a shrinking formerly obese person, I don't know where to shop. Before I didn't have many options. Sorry lane Bryant, too small for you now!

grapey
Oct 10, 2012

Avshalom posted:

Better than portfolios: 0!

I'm here for all your encouragement needs

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

grapey posted:

Would I, a size 12/14 woman, feel stupid in anthropologie? It looks like such a cool place but maybe too cool for the non skinny peeps like myself.

As a shrinking formerly obese person, I don't know where to shop. Before I didn't have many options. Sorry lane Bryant, too small for you now!

yeah anthropologie tends to cater to people on the smaller side, I've seen the occasional larger size item but for the most part I think you'd be better off shopping elsewhere if you're looking for plus size things

that said you may as well stop in briefly if you pass one in the mall or something because I have seen some really cool larger sized stuff there from time to time

GrrrlSweatshirt fucked around with this message at 07:02 on Feb 7, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poopkitty
Oct 16, 2013

WE ARE ALL ONE

grapey posted:

I'm a curvy 10/12 (I have a small high waist and a badonkadonk with big boobs. Great for pinup, not high fashion)

I shop there, but rarely find much beyond a cute oversized sweater or some drawer pulls that works. I love their store though, and happily shop my face off, just not my wallet.

• Locked thread