Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

bathroom sounds posted:

i know a guy who jacked off into his sisters panties once

welp thats my story thanks

There was one of those right on these very forums

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fruity Gordo
Aug 5, 2013

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!

boom boom boom posted:

If I ever discovered my brother's sex toys I'd leave the state.

i'd take pictures and post them on facebook bc lol

UnnaturalSELECTION posted:

I played with candle wax once

NEVER USE BEESWAX :gonk:

beeswax has a way higher melting point as i discovered to my enormous dismay

you rock
Sep 12, 2010

You wanna fuck with this shit I fuckin dare you. You fuck wit the hedge you get the spines

Fruity Gordo posted:

also i know he's not kinky bc once he found my stash of clamps, cats and toys and asked about them and then none of them ever went missing, not even the spare batteries.

i'd be too curious so i would ask her in a very not-rude way what she sees in him. it could be a safety thing or he could have a big d or tons of reasons

i actually have no idea why a guy would seriously date me but it happens v0v

Fruity Gordo
Aug 5, 2013

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!

bathroom sounds posted:

i know a guy who jacked off into his sisters panties

welp thats my story thanks

hahahahahaha holy poo poo

UnnaturalSELECTION posted:

I'm having a boob mousepad shipped to my brother for his bday

see if we were pals i would totally knit my brother a dong-warmer or something. i wish we had a pally relationship, it would be nice. i have that with one of my cousins tho which is rad, i call her daughter my niece and the kidlet is being taught to call me auntie :3: i'm making the girl a bespoke book done by hand of children's poetry with like blake and bell hooks and lots of random stuff for when she turns 3, and for when she turns 5 she gets a colouring book with liechtenstein and tamer beardsley stuff and hieroglyphs from the egyptians to the maya

RebBrownies
Aug 16, 2011

How much is the most you would spend on a pair of shoes?

Fruity Gordo
Aug 5, 2013

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!

you rock posted:

i'd be too curious so i would ask her in a very not-rude way what she sees in him. it could be a safety thing or he could have a big d or tons of reasons

i actually have no idea why a guy would seriously date me but it happens v0v

no doubt if i ever get drunk with her i will insist on getting to the bottom of this. i've only seen his wang flaccid bc he sleeps naked and when we were teenagers he would get smashed all the time and i would be the one making sure he made it to the bathroom to puke and then cleaning up the misfires to avoid waking mum up, so i have no idea what heat he's packing when it counts

im revealing a lot about my classy family tonight, drat

Nessa
Dec 15, 2008

RebBrownies posted:

The most I have ever spent on shoes is $130 for combat boots that I wear every day and last me several years.

Fruity Gordo
Aug 5, 2013

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!

RebBrownies posted:

probably $120 if they were leather and fit like a dream. the most ive ever spent on anything that wasnt a computer (the highest ive gone there is $550) was a 12 volume set of rare books i paid $450 for when i was a teenager and spent the better part of a year paying off. im cheap as hell

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
I wish I had a close relationship with my sister. We're only three years apart but our personalities are polar opposites.

Also her wedding is today so I should probably start getting ready.

you rock
Sep 12, 2010

You wanna fuck with this shit I fuckin dare you. You fuck wit the hedge you get the spines
if i was rich: i'd find it really hard to spend a lot of money frivolously especially when i rather donate to charities but if the shoes were truly exquisite and last me forever, probably over a grand which is still less than an average designer bag

now: $0 preferably but prob under $100-$150

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room

RebBrownies posted:

For something really well-made and timeless, like a really great pair of boots, I might go as high as $500, and I'd make drat sure I got my money's worth. I'm generally way too fickle to seriously invest in clothing, though

RebBrownies
Aug 16, 2011

I want to get a purse or bag or something but I really can't choose what I would want or justify it. I don't even know how much would be a reasonable amount to spend.

RebBrownies fucked around with this message at 21:41 on Feb 15, 2014

Gravitee
Nov 20, 2003

I just put money in the Magic Fingers!
Can we start a religion where we get drink watch X Files and Kids In the Hall? I'd be a cardinal of that poo poo.

Fruity Gordo
Aug 5, 2013

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!

bathroom sounds posted:

I wish I had a close relationship with my sister. We're only three years apart but our personalities are polar opposites.

Also her wedding is today so I should probably start getting ready.

same with me and my bro, it makes me sad. my best friends all have really good relationships with their siblings, to the point that i'm legit friends with most of them and we all hang out together. my bro's almost 2 years older and we have nothing in common except our lovely childhood, and after that we both went in completely different directions; i'm a radical leftist social worker, he's a tory stockbroker. weird poo poo

have a nice time at the wedding and dont ponder too hard imo. just enjoy the fact that things arent so bad that you cant go to the others wedding, and also that there is an open bar

you rock
Sep 12, 2010

my family's family spirit has never existed, i have nothing in common with my sibling and basically have never had a conversation with my parents so it's like a super void that probably strongly effects me in ways i dont realize and i seriously assumed most people were like this til a few years ago

Fruity Gordo
Aug 5, 2013

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!

you rock posted:

if i was rich: i'd find it really hard to spend a lot of money frivolously especially when i rather donate to charities but if the shoes were truly exquisite and last me forever, probably over a grand which is still less than an average designer bag

now: $0 preferably but prob under $100-$150

actually yeah, if i could get a bespoke pair of shoes made by a legit cobbler i would drop a grand or so, or whatever the labour and materials cost is with a heft tip for quality. if i knew the thing would last me ten years at least and the maker made a living wage i would save up and/or barter the grand for something of quality

but a marked-up piece of designer slave labour stuff? nope and nope

Jetsetlemming
Dec 31, 2007

i'Am also a buetifule redd panda

Fruity Gordo posted:

he's a tory stockbroker. weird poo poo
Could what his gf sees in him be "money"? Or do Australian stockbrokers not make a ton like American ones

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

you rock posted:

my family's family spirit has never existed, i have nothing in common with my sibling and basically have never had a conversation with my parents so it's like a super void that probably strongly effects me in ways i dont realize and i seriously assumed most people were like this til a few years ago

I get along with my parents and one of my brothers great, but even so, we only see each other a few times a year and rarely talk on the phone. My brother and I text fairly often, though

Fruity Gordo
Aug 5, 2013

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!

Jetsetlemming posted:

Could what his gf sees in him be "money"? Or do Australian stockbrokers not make a ton like American ones

he makes about double my (public servant) wage bc hes still young and she's decently paid too from the sounds of it. plus theyre not even going out they just gently caress occasionally. theyre even dating other people. i dont understand this brave new world

but yeah in a few years if he does his politics right he will be rich as gently caress

Fruity Gordo
Aug 5, 2013

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!
im super duper lucky bc my mum and i are mates and happily live together for the most part, but poo poo combusts when we've both had a bad day at work. she works in finance for the federal public service and i do social work for the state public service and sometimes we just try to shout each other down about which branch is the shittiest

she's extra grumpy recently bc her doctor told her she had to not drink for a month jusrt in case bc she had a weird liver read come up on a blood test. i pissed myself laughing bc she has like one or two drinks a night and im a proper boozehound who gets her liver function tested monthly bc of my psych meds and im fine. owned, old lady

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

RebBrownies posted:

I've spent $250 for a pair of redwing boots. Ended up hating them. Never trust the salesperson and be sure to return things right away if they didn't fit perfectly.

I'm planning on another pair for $300 once I take care of some other things.

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

I have a pair of nude Louboutin pumps that I got for forty dollars from a thrift shop. I almost never wear them, but they're nice to look at, and I could make a nice profit re-selling them if I wasn't so lazy.

Fruity Gordo
Aug 5, 2013

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!

you rock posted:

i was really shocked when i started hanging out with my mates at uni and their siblings tagged along sometimes because they genuinely enjoyed each others' company. i thought that poo poo was crazy but apparently it happens a lot wtf

Fruity Gordo
Aug 5, 2013

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!
also im watching season 4 of the wire and holy poo poo am i glad that i dont work in the usa. youth work is hard enough out here

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
kill all noobs

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

Fruity Gordo posted:

also im watching season 4 of the wire and holy poo poo am i glad that i dont work in the usa. youth work is hard enough out here

Dukie :smith:

Fruity Gordo
Aug 5, 2013

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!

i had one kid like dukie come good :unsmith:

but like :cry: michael's arc is the loving worst and saddest omg

HEY GUNS
Oct 11, 2012

FOPTIMUS PRIME
hey ladythread, how's it hanging

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

Fruity Gordo posted:

i had one kid like dukie come good :unsmith:

but like :cry: michael's arc is the loving worst and saddest omg

Have you seen the show all the way through before? I don't want to spoil anything

Fruity Gordo
Aug 5, 2013

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!

Crow Jane posted:

Have you seen the show all the way through before? I don't want to spoil anything
i havent seen the rest of s4 and 5, the first time i watched i only went up to s3. im up to ep10 of s4 now, michaels abuser finally got stomped

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

Fruity Gordo posted:

i havent seen the rest of s4 and 5, the first time i watched i only went up to s3. im up to ep10 of s4 now, michaels abuser finally got stomped

Have you met Namond's horrible mother yet?

Fruity Gordo
Aug 5, 2013

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!

Crow Jane posted:

Have you met Namond's horrible mother yet?

please tell me bunny colvin adopts him or something bc that bitch has died before s4 ends

like of course bey would marry someone just as awful as he is. poor namond

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

Fruity Gordo posted:

please tell me bunny colvin adopts him or something bc that bitch has died before s4 ends

like of course bey would marry someone just as awful as he is. poor namond

Keep watching. I will admit I find Bey's love for his fish slightly endearing, though.

Season four was probably the most devastating season of The Wire, at least for me. The absence of Idris Elba may have played a small part.

HEY GUNS
Oct 11, 2012

FOPTIMUS PRIME
yo, where pick at

Tora! Tora! Tora!
Dec 28, 2008

Shake it baby

Pookah posted:

"Home" is good but too horrible to watch more than one or twice, "Bad Blood" on the other hand is definitely in my person top 5 episodes. I got the boxset on a whim a couple of christmases ago and I'm really glad I did, even though I never ever watch any of the overarching plot Aliensy-Conspiracy episodes because they were boring enough the first time around - MOTW episodes are way more fun.

I liked some of Millennium too, but I think a lot of that is down to how great Lance Henriksen is tbh.

Bad Blood is my all-time favorite episode; I couldn't remember Home so I had to look it up and I know I've seen it but must've blocked it out for horror. If you like Lance Henriksen, watch Near Dark, it's my favorite vampire movie and he's awesome in it.

Crow Jane posted:

I bought a coral suede motorcycle jacket today, spring needs to get here now

That sounds amazing, I'm so in the mood for brights right now. I just bought a dark hot pink bag and am gonna start carrying it on Monday.

RebBrownies posted:

A crapload. But I have shoes from 10 years ago that I still wear weekly. If you take care of quality shoes, they can last a really long time and nice designer shoes don't looked dated like cheap trendy shoes. Plus shoes are kinda my thing, I figure they're like artwork I get to wear.

Captain Candiru
Nov 9, 2006

These hips don't lye

Fruity Gordo posted:

i was really shocked when i started hanging out with my mates at uni and their siblings tagged along sometimes because they genuinely enjoyed each others' company. i thought that poo poo was crazy but apparently it happens a lot wtf

I know a married couple who live with the dude's sister and brother and they do all kinds of poo poo together all the time. The bros are close in a way that seems utterly bizarre, but I haven't had a conversation with my own brother in about 5-6 years so I don't get to throw stones. Hell, I haven't spoken directly to most of my family in a long time and moved thousands of miles away to be on my own. It's not even because I don't like my family; I just don't really have any interest in them.

Captain Candiru fucked around with this message at 20:05 on Feb 15, 2014

Nessa
Dec 15, 2008

I wish I was closer with my sister. We only recently became Facebook friends and bonded over Pokemon shinies the other day.

She's 16 now, I think? I haven't been invited to her birthdays since she was 10. We're half siblings and her mom hates my guts, so I only get to see her maybe once a year, if that.

When she was born, or rather, when I found out that I had a 9 month old baby sister, I was kinda jealous because she was named Serena and I was big into Sailor Moon at the time. Why does she get to be the one named after Sailor Moon?

Pookah
Aug 21, 2008

🪶Caw🪶

Captain Backslap posted:

Did Gillian do anything after X Files? Did she even really need to?

She was wonderful as Lady Dedlock in the 2005 TV version.

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown

bathroom sounds posted:

Same down to the three year gap.

She has a good heart but is probably the most selfish person I've met next to my father. I get along much better with my brother and mom.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

My freshman year roommate talked to her parents for an hour or more every single day. They knew everything about each other, it was genuinely bizarre. When she got a serious boyfriend, her mom sent her lingerie

• Locked thread