Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president

AAA DOLFAN posted:

Doltos you're likely banned from 2015s TFF mock draft if I do it simply because updating the op would drive me insane

Edit: EJ Manuel to the Green Bay packers for their 3rd rounder. I also give GB my 6th.

Who is going to be your QB :psyduck:

edit: Oh you traded for Eli, nvm

Blitz of 404 Error fucked around with this message at 21:31 on Mar 5, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

Zypher posted:

Packers receive:
#13, a 4th rounder, and a 6th rounder

Rams receive:
#21 and Bryan Bulaga

gently caress!!!

I really wanted to trade up for Matthews and would have gladly give a 1st, 3rd, and 6th. This thread moves too fast.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Blitz7x posted:

Lache Seastrunk.

smuggler
Apr 23, 2007
INSULTING THE PACKERS IS NOT AGAINST FORUM RULES, MORON

I will make that trade, Puppy Bowl. Are you sure you have a 6th to trade? I'll trade you Matthews instead of the pick, if anyone objects to the retro thing.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Yeah, the Ravens have their natural 6th, no 4th, 5th, or 7th though.

And I will absolutely make that trade.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Blitz7x posted:

We traded for Eli Manning

smuggler
Apr 23, 2007

Sorry I stole your thunder in the picks thread. Done. Matthews for your 1st(17), 3rd, and 6th.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
Why in the world are the Packers trading for a QB

smuggler
Apr 23, 2007

Because of last season. Because he played pretty well in 2013 and I'm spending what amounts to a late 3rd or early 4th for a guy taken in the first round last year (a reach, sure, but still).

Also, Flynn is a free agent. In reality, he will probably be back. At the moment, I have no reliable backup, though.

smuggler fucked around with this message at 21:38 on Mar 5, 2014

Rasczak
Mar 30, 2005

Reminder that Sataere asked me to pick for the Bears since he's busy, I'll be picking shortly

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

smuggler posted:

Sorry I stole your thunder in the picks thread. Done. Matthews for your 1st(17), 3rd, and 6th.

Couldn't care less. You have made me a very happy Ozzie Newsome.

Rasczak
Mar 30, 2005

Bears pick is in

smuggler
Apr 23, 2007

One of only a few goon picks that will probably be replicated on draft day. Good pick, Rasczak.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
With the gooniest pick of all time smuggler traded his starting OT to move 16 spots up in the draft to take another OT.

I would have done that too if Dattserberg would have taken Will Beatty instead of Randle.

smuggler
Apr 23, 2007

And then, in the most unrealistic trade ever, sent said tackle away immediately. When he's the cousin of a player on my team.

Even though they're related, Clay is a QB-slaying supervillain from Marmo and Jake will not suffer to company with such long-haired evil-doers. He immediately refused to answer my phone calls and I had to send his rights elsewhere. :saddowns:

smuggler fucked around with this message at 22:07 on Mar 5, 2014

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

TIME IS THE FIRE IN WHICH WE BURN THE GAME CLOCK
Draft owns. I hope we go the distance so we can make this poo poo super nuts.

Rasczak
Mar 30, 2005

smuggler posted:

One of only a few goon picks that will probably be replicated on draft day. Good pick, Rasczak.

Oh I'm totally going to put this thing on my resume when I try to wrest control of the Cowboys draft away from Jerry

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
The picture I used looks like he is pooping maybe? Haha? I dunno

Rasczak
Mar 30, 2005

Nice pick Goetta, I was pretty much back and forth between Jernigan and Dennard at 14

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Thanks. Having arguably the best player at a position of glaring need fall to them is a Steeler tradition.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Goetta posted:

The picture I used looks like he is pooping maybe? Haha? I dunno

hah, pooping

Disillusionist
Sep 19, 2007
Dallas is looking to trade down still. I'm at work so I'm going to wait an hour or so before picking. PM me offers.

darkforce898
Sep 11, 2007

Goetta posted:

Thanks. Having arguably the best player at a position of glaring need fall to them is a Steeler tradition.

Yeah, Lions passed on Gilbert and Dennard because they already have 4 young CBs on the roster and the Defensive Coordinator is a former secondary coach. I could see him wanting to bring in another rookie, but I think they will try and pull in a veteran FA instead.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Haloti Ngata is on the trading block, I have PMs so just let me know if you're interested.

smuggler
Apr 23, 2007

Parmasean Basil, would you maybe be interested in trading up to #17?

Disillusionist
Sep 19, 2007
The Dallas Cowboys have traded the 16th pick to San Francisco for the 30th and 61st picks.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

The Puppy Bowl posted:

Haloti Ngata is on the trading block, I have PMs so just let me know if you're interested.

Yo

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.
Not ideal as the guys I really was hoping would drop a bit didn't, but this pick would allow the Niners to continue getting younger and cheaper in the secondary. Safety is one of the few positions where the team could potentially need a new starter if Whitner doesn't return (and he will undoubtedly be looking for a premium contract), and Clinton-Dix is the unanimous best prospect at the position and would not have lasted much longer on the board if I hadn't made the move now. I was able to get value I was comfortable with trading with Dallas, so I went out on a bit of a limb.

Plus, look at that loving name. You can't tell me you wouldn't want a guy with that name on your team.

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

smuggler posted:

Parmasean Basil, would you maybe be interested in trading up to #17?

Nah, gonna chill here for a while.

Rasczak
Mar 30, 2005

Disillusionist posted:

The Dallas Cowboys have traded the 16th pick to San Francisco for the 30th and 61st picks.

I hope this means your approach to the draft is WWJD (What Would Jerry Do)

You just know Amaro or Seferian-Jenkins would be a sexy 2nd round pick

Disillusionist
Sep 19, 2007

Rasczak posted:

I hope this means your approach to the draft is WWJD (What Would Jerry Do)

You just know Amaro or Seferian-Jenkins would be a sexy 2nd round pick

When Manziel went off the board my entire plan was thrown into disarray, so now I'm just hoping to own the entire 7th round.

In all seriousness, I would've taken Jake Matthews instantly if he fell to 16. The thought of Tyron Smith and Matthews being locked down for at least 4 years was too enticing to pass up. Once he was taken there was only one prospect I would've taken at 16, and a bunch I liked who will probably still be there at 30 so I went with getting more picks in a deep draft.

smuggler
Apr 23, 2007

I'm trying to get all the green properties in the 6th round. :hfive:

Didn't get one this time, oh well.

Packers trade #17 to Seahawks for #32 and #64. Seattle is on the clock.

E: and 192 :derp:

smuggler fucked around with this message at 03:37 on Mar 6, 2014

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

:stare:

Rasczak
Mar 30, 2005

Disillusionist posted:

When Manziel went off the board my entire plan was thrown into disarray, so now I'm just hoping to own the entire 7th round.

In all seriousness, I would've taken Jake Matthews instantly if he fell to 16. The thought of Tyron Smith and Matthews being locked down for at least 4 years was too enticing to pass up. Once he was taken there was only one prospect I would've taken at 16, and a bunch I liked who will probably still be there at 30 so I went with getting more picks in a deep draft.

Yeah I agree, there was one guy still on the board there I would've liked for Dallas (not Clinton-Dix) and with a draft this deep (and the amount of holes that the Cowboys need to fill with little cap room) a trade down certainly makes sense

E: oh damnit Seahawks :mad:

Gerund
Sep 12, 2007

He push a man

Seattle looks forward to putting Mr. Lewan on the right path, under mentors Breno Giacomini and recently-signed Richie Incognito

"We're in a conference with Jeff Fisher and Jim Harbaugh. gently caress the world, watch it burn."

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

I guess the Jets are on the board then.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

Hollar at me son. This is grade A Samoan beef I'm selling at cut rate prices, especially because all of his prorated bonus is on me.

Regnevelc
Jan 12, 2003

I'M A GROWN ASS MAN!
So is Taylor Lewan still available or no?

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
32 and 64 is on the cusp of unreasonable trade value. Group thoughts?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Disillusionist
Sep 19, 2007

The Puppy Bowl posted:

32 and 64 is on the cusp of unreasonable trade value. Group thoughts?

According to the trade chart:

17 is worth 950

32 is worth 590
64 is worth 270

for a total of 860

So it comes out to 90 points in Seattle's favor, which is worth an early 4th rounder. Since Green Bay has already traded and gotten more picks, it seems reasonable to me.

That's the old chart, though. According to the Harvard chart, Green Bay got a lot of value in the deal.

• Locked thread