Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005

amarantinesky posted:

That sounds like me except I probably wouldn't be sick from the chocolate.

Normally wouldn't be me either, but I have been holding out on eating til the early afternoon to try and keep a regular eating pattern in spite of my crazy sleep schedule. Stuffing my face with chocolate in the morning must've frightened my brain.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

its my birthday and I'm sober so clearly I'm doing this wrong

It's your birthday and St Patrick's day you are broken beyond belief.

Meis
Sep 2, 2011

Portals posted:

one reason I stay away from anime is that the whole crossdressing thing comes up so often and it turns my stomach because it has echoes of transphobia and weird gender norm issues and such

Why the gently caress is anime and japanese games full of that stuff? It actually weirds me out a lot, not because ew crossdressing but because it's obsessive and creepy. I love crossdressers so I often feel kind of offended on their behalfs.

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

Meis posted:

Why the gently caress is anime and japanese games full of that stuff? It actually weirds me out a lot, not because ew crossdressing but because it's obsessive and creepy. I love crossdressers so I often feel kind of offended on their behalfs.

I really don't know and it's awful :(

avvy you mentioned you like one hundred years of solitude, you should look at this if you haven't seen it already

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Kat Delacour posted:

It's your birthday and St Patrick's day you are broken beyond belief.

well it's still early evening here so I know what I'm doing with the rest of the day

Rip_Van_Winkle
Jul 21, 2011

"When life gives you ghosts, you make ghost-robots"

I think this is a philosophy we can all aspire to.

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

I will drink extra sure for you.

This thread is a great pretty great thread. I like y'all.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

it's my mum's birthday

wh-what does this mean

HEY GUNS
Oct 11, 2012

FOPTIMUS PRIME

Avshalom posted:

it's my mum's birthday

wh-what does this mean

SEXMAN is your mom, duh

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

my birthday is this week, but i won't say what day. that's for subscribers.

HEY GUNS
Oct 11, 2012

FOPTIMUS PRIME

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

my birthday is this week, but i won't say what day. that's for subscribers.

premium synthy

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
just popped open a 22 oz bottle of 8% craft brew chocolate porter

goodbye sobriety

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
also hello archer because that's starting right now

weeee

HEY GUNS
Oct 11, 2012

FOPTIMUS PRIME

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

also hello archer because that's starting right now

weeee

ugh the newest season

ugh

Jetsetlemming
Dec 31, 2007

i'Am also a buetifule redd panda

Portals posted:

I really don't know and it's awful :(

avvy you mentioned you like one hundred years of solitude, you should look at this if you haven't seen it already
Everyone should look at every comic at http://www.emcarroll.com/ because they own own own

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Jetsetlemming posted:

Everyone should look at every comic at http://emcaroll.com because they own own own

they are awesome as hell

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

Jetsetlemming posted:

Everyone should look at every comic at http://www.emcarroll.com/ because they own own own

I agree completely

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

i don't like comics

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
oh boy webcomic chat

Titty Warlord
Apr 28, 2013
playin new vegas again he made this face throughout the whole conversation

me irl etc

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

Putty posted:

oh boy webcomic chat

I post literally one thing and suddenly it's webcomic chat

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
you shall be put to death

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

Putty posted:

you shall be put to death

it is okay to like a thing

it is also okay to not like a thing

Rip_Van_Winkle
Jul 21, 2011

"When life gives you ghosts, you make ghost-robots"

I think this is a philosophy we can all aspire to.

Cowboys are p sexy let me tell you

Captain Candiru
Nov 9, 2006

These hips don't lye
Almost there.

Titty Warlord
Apr 28, 2013
nedroid is an acceptable webcomic and i will hear no dissenting opinions

amarantinesky
Aug 29, 2013

Kat Delacour posted:

Normally wouldn't be me either, but I have been holding out on eating til the early afternoon to try and keep a regular eating pattern in spite of my crazy sleep schedule. Stuffing my face with chocolate in the morning must've frightened my brain.

Yeah every once in a while I'll think that eating cake or something for breakfast will be delicious but I often regret it. Considering I still have Valentine's day candy left and haven't eaten any of the Oreos in the room, I think I might be getting less of a sweet tooth! Of course today when I got home from the gym all I wanted to eat for dinner was a milkshake so :shrug:

Meis posted:

I pretty much only read girls' manga (back in early high school when I was into that stuff) so I didn't think crossdressing was done in a creepy way, I just found it odd how common it was. It would often occur in the context of a class of boys crossdressing at the school festival, so I kind of assumed it was more cultural than erotic. I'd be interested to hear a better answer though.

I also read a few series that involved a girl dressing as a boy to go to a certain program or be near her crush, but that's not too uncommon in western media and is a feature of many of my favorite Shakespeare plays. I didn't consider those weird because there are very similar themes in the US (for example, She's the Man which is a terrible movie). There seems to generally be more interest in androgynous figures in Japanese media also so I wonder if that's related to crossdressing.

Enfys
Feb 17, 2013

The ocean is calling and I must go

I have enjoyed spamming ladythread and freeing my inner shitposter while hobbled

Enfys fucked around with this message at 20:36 on Mar 19, 2014

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Portals posted:

it is okay to like a thing

it is also okay to not like a thing

nooooooooooooooooooo

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
never be afraid to shitpost in the ladythread, you're amongst like minds

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

Jetsetlemming posted:

this didn't load for me, I'm not meant to ever read it

Jetsetlemming
Dec 31, 2007

Putty posted:

oh boy webcomic chat

There's a difference between webcomics and singular standalone comics, what's on http://www.emcarroll.com/ is not trying to be a newspaper strip or some poo poo, they're awesome and you're a big dumb retard fucker if you disagree
it is not ok to not like this thing <:mad:>

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown
like/not liking a thing is the worst

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

one of my housemates has been playing DS2 in the living room for hours at a time since the day it came out and it's finals week so I'm kind of concerned

also I feel horrible and lethargic right now and food has lost all its appeal (although I forced myself to eat brunch and dinner today)

Titty Warlord
Apr 28, 2013
umm well first of they are not webCOMICS they are webMANGA

god such ignorance

Portals posted:

one of my housemates has been playing DS2 in the living room for hours at a time since it came out and it's finals week so I'm kind of concerned

also I feel horrible and lethargic right now and food has lost all its appeal (although I forced myself to eat brunch and dinner today)

beat your housemate up and claim the dark soul for yourself

amarantinesky
Aug 29, 2013

Enfys posted:

blah back to reality and work tomorrow so I need to go to bed like a (semi) reasonable person would have hours ago

I have iced my ankle the past couple days and stayed off of it and it is still sore so that will make this a very, very fun week

I have enjoyed spamming ladythread and freeing my inner shitposter while hobbled

I'm sorry you are still in pain and have to go back to hell work. :( but your shitposting was much appreciated and hopefully makes you feel better! Also red panda gifs never count as shitposting, they are elite level posts. :)

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
is this anti webcomic hate speech a subtle way of saying "avshalom shut up about your loving comic"

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

Dongicus posted:

umm well first of they are not webCOMICS they are webMANGA

god such ignorance

webmanga is even worse

I will hold onto my shameful love of certain webcomics and no one can take that away from me

Avshalom posted:

is this anti webcomic hate speech a subtle way of saying "avshalom shut up about your loving comic"

you've mentioned your webcomic like three times over the course of a 1000 page thread, don't worry. also yours looks like it's going to be a good one

Jetsetlemming
Dec 31, 2007

Dongicus posted:

beat your housemate up and claim the dark soul for yourself
chop off their head and become a highlander

Avshalom posted:

avshalom you should never feel silenced, fly free like a bewinged beluga cumming rockets

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

defectivemonkey
Jun 5, 2012

Avshalom posted:

That + everything else we type. We developed a secret code while you were sleeping one day. Then we had Corn Thongs change it to stuff about periods and semen and cats so you wouldn't know. PLAN RUINED, GUYS.

• Locked thread