Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.

Chichevache posted:

Thanks for the deiontological perspective, Kant.

Just call me Javert.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

Chris Gaines posted:

How many of you dog lovers laugh about the cow being sacred in India

I feel bad about how we treat cows. They have best friends :(

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Chris Gaines posted:

When Fiz gets arrested for running a cowfighting ring in Hyderabad I won't say I told you so!

cockfighting is really big here.

Chris Gaines posted:

How many of you dog lovers laugh about the cow being sacred in India

There's a huge black-market beef system run out of Chennai that all the expats use. We go in on a cow and get like 17% of it or whatever.

It's delivered in the middle of the night.

Disillusionist
Sep 19, 2007

Chichevache posted:

Thanks for the deiontological perspective, Kant.

Not sure what deiontological means for real but now I'm going to use it for "anything Prime Time would believe."

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
Is there some place in the world where cockfighting isn't big?

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

FizFashizzle posted:

There's a huge black-market beef system run out of Chennai that all the expats use. We go in on a cow and get like 17% of it or whatever.

Beef is actually a delicacy in one of the southern states (Kerala I think).

Gerty
Jun 11, 2013

by XyloJW

Detroit_Dogg posted:

I hear it's pretty small in your girlfriend

Gerty
Jun 11, 2013

by XyloJW
That doesn't make sense

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

FizFashizzle posted:

17% of a cow is...a lot. Having an extra freezer is big I take it?

Someone tell me about Chris Owens, he's not particularly good I'm guessing?

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Grittybeard posted:

Someone tell me about Chris Owens, he's not particularly good I'm guessing?

Rotoworld posted:

Chiefs signed CB Chris Owens.
Owens appeared in just one game last year due to injuries and is strictly a depth signing. He has experience in the slot and will give the Chiefs a veteran backup. Owens, 27, has been on three different teams over the last two seasons and isn't guaranteed a roster spot

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Grittybeard posted:

It doesn't all come at once lol.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

You get around 300 lbs of beef off a standard 800lb cow if I did my math right.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

No Butt Stuff posted:

Lance Moore to the Steelers for two years.

We'll miss you Lance. Thanks for not going to Carolina or Atlanta. :)

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Grittybeard posted:

If you eat it all in 60 minutes with mashed potatoes and a roll, it's free.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

FizFashizzle posted:

It doesn't all come at once lol.

Haha, that sounds amazingly shady, which I guess you have to deal with in black market stuff.

Kind of like Owens career I suppose. Maybe Toub will make something out of him on special teams.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Detroit_Dogg posted:

Japan :haw:

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

boo

e: i'm unreasonably happy about signing joe webb

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

Former former former former former Lion Andre Fluellen is now a Lion again.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Cruel and Unusual posted:

Former former former former former Lion Andre Fluellen is now a Lion again.

Drafted by Lions, 2008
Released by Lions, Aug 31 2012 (signed by Dolphins Sept 19, later released Oct 2)
Re-signed by Lions, Dec 11
Released by Lions, 2013 (signed by Bears Apr 9, later released May 20)
Re-signed by Lions, July 26
Released by Lions (53-man finalization), Aug 31
Re-signed by Lions, Sept
Released by Lions, 2014
Re-signed by Lions, Mar 21

:stare:

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

TubeStank posted:

The Bengals had better get Newhouse on the cheap because the dude is legitimately terrible. One of the worst linemen I've ever seen.
They got him for the minimum, because 1) he's terrible 2) anything more would be detrimental for those sweet picks the Bengals are gonna get because Johnson/Collins walked.

I hate this upcoming season.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet

Sweeney Tom posted:

Drafted by Lions, 2008
Released by Lions, Aug 31 2012 (signed by Dolphins Sept 19, later released Oct 2)
Re-signed by Lions, Dec 11
Released by Lions, 2013 (signed by Bears Apr 9, later released May 20)
Re-signed by Lions, July 26
Released by Lions (53-man finalization), Aug 31
Re-signed by Lions, Sept
Released by Lions, 2014
Re-signed by Lions, Mar 21

:stare:

The original Ross Ventrone?

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

whypick1 posted:

The original Ross Ventrone?

Not even close.

quote:

As of 2 September 2012 the Patriots have signed, promoted, or released him 29 times.

Of those 29 times, 21 happened during the 2011 season (8 in November!)

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Sweeney Tom posted:

Not even close.

Of those 29 times, 21 happened during the 2011 season (8 in November!)

What purpose does poo poo like that even have? I'm still convinced the last Pats Super Bowl loss was a direct result of bad juju related to cutting Tiquan Underwood the night before.

LiquidFriend
Apr 5, 2005

Pron on VHS posted:

My Chiefs friends, rejoice, Kendrick Lewis is gone! Signed with the Texans today
gently caress, I was hoping he'd end up in San Diego or Denver.

Get used to this if he happens to hit the field, Texans fans:

b0ng
Jan 16, 2004

Thats a nice Game 7 you have there. Would be a shame if somebody nailed it down.

LiquidFriend posted:

gently caress, I was hoping he'd end up in San Diego or Denver.

Get used to this if he happens to hit the field, Texans fans:

Danieal Manning and DJ Swearinger pretty much started for a good portion of the year once Reed was gone. I doubt Lewis is starting unless I have missed contract details.

LiquidFriend
Apr 5, 2005

b0ng posted:

Danieal Manning and DJ Swearinger pretty much started for a good portion of the year once Reed was gone. I doubt Lewis is starting unless I have missed contract details.
Romeo Crennel runs a lot of Cover 3, so you might see him on the field more than you will ever want to.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

b0ng posted:

I'm worried Manning might be gone now. Coming off the IR, a $4m cap savings if cut

hump day bitches!
Apr 3, 2011

Rasczak posted:

After he retires Vick should move to Spain and become a matador

Not going to lie , I hate bullfighting but this would own in a weird way because it would provoke aneurysms to the closeted racists and rancid right-wingers that compromises the fandom.

wheez the roux
Aug 2, 2004
THEY SHOULD'VE GIVEN IT TO LYNCH

Death to the Seahawks. Death to Seahawks posters.

Lamadrid posted:

Not going to lie , I hate bullfighting but this would own in a weird way because it would provoke aneurysms to the closeted racists and rancid right-wingers that compromises the fandom.

Vick as a toreador would own, lord knows he's probably got a half-decent media verónica from his pocket scrambling

thanks for putting that image in my head :allears:

ps. most of the anti-black racism is in the north, and most of the ferias are in andalucia, so a Black bullfighter would just make the catalunyans triple-super-mad. a dirty black andalú killing animals inhumanely? they'd have an aneurism before going back to eating industrial produced meats. anything that makes catalunyans mad is A Good THing (besides fascism (tercera ya joé))

Back to your scheduled, non- wetdream fanfiction FA posting

wheez the roux fucked around with this message at 10:37 on Mar 22, 2014

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

wheez the roux posted:

Vick as a toreador would own, lord knows he's probably got a half-decent media verónica from his pocket scrambling

ps. most of the anti-black racism is in the north, and most of the ferias are in andalucia, so a Black bullfighter would just make the catalunyans triple-super-mad. a dirty black andalú killing animals inhumanely? they'd have an aneurism before going back to eating industrial produced meats. anything that makes catalunyans mad is A Good THing (besides fascism (tercera ya joé))

You are a facinating man.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Huh.

You think you know a guy.

hump day bitches!
Apr 3, 2011

wheez the roux posted:

Couple him with a Moroccan rejoneador and then watch a country go down in racist flames.Also this whole paragraph must be utterly incomprehensible to 99% of TFF.

Jerome Agricola
Apr 11, 2010

Seriously,

who dat?
You meat-eating fascists are making my vegan-rear end uncomfortable. Get back to posting about Tiquan's hair.

In other views, gently caress these reprehensible teams snatching my favorite players. Sproles is an Eagle and Lance is a goddamn Steeler. I honestly would have preferred him going to Carolina.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
get the gently caress out

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Rasczak posted:

After he retires Vick should move to Spain and become a matador

It would be pretty cool if people who kill bulls for fun had to have happen to them what happened to Vick for his dogfighting.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

k you've all proven that you love animals and hate people who kill animals please shut up about it and stop trying to outrage each other and no one cares if someone is a vegan or eating steak

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Who's ready for 9 months of this

FuriousxGeorge
Aug 8, 2007

We've been the best team all year.

They're just finding out.
I'm a vegetarian cause of Vick. When they signed him as kind of a joke I argued that meat eating, when you only do it because you enjoy the taste and not because you need it to live, is pretty much just another form of harming animals for entertainment. Then I accidentally convinced myself there is kind of some truth to that and that I might feel better about rooting for a team that would hire Vick if I did something else to show respect for animals. So I tried it for a bit to see what it was like and it stuck. It's possible my Eagles fandom has an unhealthy level of influence on my life.

Area Man’s Emotional State Completely Dependent On Outcome Of Professional Sporting Event

darkforce898
Sep 11, 2007

Schaub is starting in Oakland

http://www.raiders.com/news/article-1/Coach-Allen-Conference-Call/9bf49ca6-b315-4e79-8db4-7c3d5a65cd88

quote:

Q: Will Matt have to face open competition like last year or is this his gig from here?
Coach Allen: “We brought Matt Schaub in to be our starting quarterback. We feel very confident that he is going to be able to come in and function in that role and be outstanding for us. Obviously, we love having competition within the team, but right now Matt Schaub is our starting quarterback.

I think this is fine. Schaub had a bad yer behind a terrible o line and terrible playcalling.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Chris Gaines posted:

get the gently caress out

I have a tingling sense that this isn't by choice.

• Locked thread