Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HEY GUNS
Oct 11, 2012

FOPTIMUS PRIME

Avshalom posted:

(i'm not really, i'm a bushy little jewplum)

are you kidding? intelligence and being a weirdo are both insanely hot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

WEEDLORDBONERHEGEL posted:

are you kidding? intelligence and being a weirdo are both insanely hot
;-*

poopkitty
Oct 16, 2013

WE ARE ALL ONE

Avshalom posted:

everybody in this thread has a boyfriend except for me even though i am INCREDIBLY SEYX :dong: :dong: :dong:

That's not true. (The boyfriend part.)

There are some Ladies in here that do not like the dong. Also Men who do not. I like the dong, but get it artificially most of the time. His name is Victor.

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
i love that emote and i feel guilty about it because i only realised it's a transphobic caricature, like, yesterday

whenever i see it, i think of the time i was applying lipstick while my grandmother watched approvingly, and as i turned to show her i swiped my fingers up from each corner of my lips so i ended up with joker-esque smears of lipstick on my cheeks

she shrieked and slapped me (playfully) in righteous indignation, but every time she tried to scold me i'd pose and make a sultry face and she'd dissolve into giggles

;-*

stimulated emission
Apr 25, 2011

D-D-D-D-D-D-DEEPER
i thought it was just a sultry kissyface
;-*

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

Chiba City Blues posted:

i thought it was just a sultry kissyface
;-*
i thought so too until i saw there's a bigger version called "bigtran"

Man Whore
Jan 6, 2012

ASK ME ABOUT SPHERICAL CATS
=3

Avshalom posted:

i thought so too until i saw there's a bigger version called "bigtran"

:bigtran:

Man Whore
Jan 6, 2012

ASK ME ABOUT SPHERICAL CATS
=3

which came first, the ;-* or the :bigtran:

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

Man Whore posted:

which came first, the ;-* or the :bigtran:
they are my child self and my adult self

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
also last time i was staying at my grandmother's house, she was reading a book on the couch like a normal person when she looked up to see me slowly descending the staircase in a white nightie, my hands clasped in prayer and a pillowcase pinned on my head like a wimple, singing ave maria

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
i am the worst grand daughter

poopkitty
Oct 16, 2013

WE ARE ALL ONE

Avshalom posted:

i am the worst grand daughter

Naw. Hav you ever seen Intervention? (US TV show about addiction.) THOSE are bad granddaughters.

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

poopkitty posted:

Naw. Hav you ever seen Intervention? (US TV show about addiction.) THOSE are bad granddaughters.
she buys a peanut butter that's weirdly sweet compared to what i'm used to (in a delicious way) and every time i'm at her house i empty approximately one jar per day. all families are touched by the tragedy of addiction

Schmetterling
Apr 1, 2011

I know princesses were a while ago, but I only just made mine. My cats match my dress. :smug:

Strict Picnic
Feb 10, 2013

by Ralp

Schmetterling posted:

I know princesses were a while ago, but I only just made mine. My cats match my dress. :smug:

where is this? i want to make princesses.

Schmetterling
Apr 1, 2011

Strict Picnic posted:

where is this? i want to make princesses.

http://www.dolldivine.com/princess-maker.php

Strict Picnic
Feb 10, 2013

by Ralp

poopkitty
Oct 16, 2013

WE ARE ALL ONE
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/03/25/2-dead-in-shooting-at-us-naval-station-in-norfolk-officials-say/

Shaken. Can't help but think this was gang or girlfriend related (Mr.Kitty lost a Sailor to a shooting over a girl) but this poo poo is NOT supposed to happen ON BOARD A SHIP. My life is about to change.

HEY GUNS
Oct 11, 2012

FOPTIMUS PRIME

poopkitty posted:

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/03/25/2-dead-in-shooting-at-us-naval-station-in-norfolk-officials-say/

Shaken. Can't help but think this was gang or girlfriend related (Mr.Kitty lost a Sailor to a shooting over a girl) but this poo poo is NOT supposed to happen ON BOARD A SHIP. My life is about to change.

I'm sorry to hear that.

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

purple is the best colour

Torka fucked around with this message at 11:48 on Mar 25, 2014

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow
The princess maker didn't really do it for me. The hair/eye color options were meh.

I really like the Erte one. I wish there was a Mucha one.

Help I can't get these birds to go away

I managed to accomplish a constant IRL goal with the Erte one, specifically wearing enough layers of see-through poo poo that no one knows it's all see-through poo poo.

Wasn't sure about the purple swirly fabric, tried again with black

Going for realism, kinda

I also made an elf. They didn't have a good ES Dunmer skintone so she's just me-colored.

Soooo guess what my favorite colors are?

MotherFuckingT-REX
Feb 8, 2011

I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT
I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT
those are real pretty

those fabrics own

vaguely
Apr 29, 2013

hot_squirting_honey.gif

sorry about your animal shelter Corridor, that sucks :( hope you get to snuggle the fuzzies one last time

Nessa posted:

I want to see a fantasy cyberpunk setting. All the traditional fantasy tropes, but it's in the future and everyone has lasers and there are cyborg dragons.
I was in a roleplay game exactly like this once, poo poo owned
it's still around if you're dorky enough to be interested in that poo poo

Avshalom posted:

i always tell him he's a good boy because it makes him bounce and because, although i like crows, i'm sure the species as a whole will survive having one property in the country that they can't access because of a fierce miniature fox terrier
every time you talk about vanya I'm all 'omg best dog'

Chiba you're adorable :3:

purple teal and green are the best colours Fabulist
they do have a doll builder with 'Mucha' in the name but the doll itself is super fuggs and weirdly proportioned so I didn't even try using it

vaguely fucked around with this message at 17:16 on Apr 4, 2014

Schmetterling
Apr 1, 2011

I am playing God

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
vaguely, it has been like five years since i rp'd but i could probably learn to do it again because that setting sounds great

also i'm glad you love vanya :3: sometimes i look at him and think "there is no way you're a real dog, you're some fairy creature that's playing a trick on mankind" but then he leaves white hair all over my pants and that dispels the illusion a bit

in other news i made a princess for the webcomics thread

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow

vaguely posted:

purple teal and green are the best colours Fabulist
they do have a doll builder with 'Mucha' in the name but the doll itself is super fuggs and weirdly proportioned so I didn't even try using it

hahah holy poo poo you weren't kidding. Legs like a horse.

It keeps blinking at me :gonk:

Avshalom posted:

vaguely, it has been like five years since i rp'd but i could probably learn to do it again because that setting sounds great

also i'm glad you love vanya :3: sometimes i look at him and think "there is no way you're a real dog, you're some fairy creature that's playing a trick on mankind" but then he leaves white hair all over my pants and that dispels the illusion a bit

I am suspicious of this princess

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

Fabulist posted:

I am suspicious of this princess
ugh are you saying bald people can't be princesses??? talk about narrowminded tbh

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
Morning all.

Avshalom posted:

ugh are you saying bald people can't be princesses??? talk about narrowminded tbh
She;'s a beautiful abomination princess.

teenytinymouse
Aug 3, 2005

I'm Shannon and I'm the biggest Idiot Ever!

Vanya dogge good dogge.

That's all I can manage rn because I have the alcohol-deaths

vaguely
Apr 29, 2013

hot_squirting_honey.gif

ohhhhh shannon shannon shannon don't say you didn't see this coming :glomp:

Avshalom posted:

haven't been around in a few years so I don't know how it's changed but it was mega fun when I was there and the people were chill and not weirdly obsessive like most forum RPers :)

oh holy poo poo that is a terrifying Sohmer

lol that Mucha doll is loving 10 heads tall

vaguely fucked around with this message at 15:44 on Apr 4, 2014

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
last time i rp'd on a forum was when i was 17, it was a fantasy rp that was mostly gay anime elves and i rocked up with an asexual half-human half-fairy morbidly obese medieval goon who could turn into a tibetan mastiff (his clothes didn't transform with him so he was naked 90% of the time) and was incapable of holding down a job due to his fey ways so his life consisted of sneaking into people's houses as a dog and stealing cakes to feed himself and his brother

i did not get much rp on that board

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
i was also super-anxious at the time and it took me like a week to make a post because i would just sit there reading and re-reading and re-reading it endlessly, i was so paranoid about making a mistake or breaking a rule and getting in trouble :( i feel bad for my poor were-dog, he could have thrived under different management, he could have been the glorious queen he was always meant to be

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
When I was 10 my friend tried to get me into some Megaman X RP board. Man I'm glad I dodged that bullet.

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
^^^ :lol: i was on sote, rote's fantasy counterpart

i think i made like three posts and then the only lady who'd rp with me had a falling-out with the others and quit in a blaze of drama and that was it

Schmetterling
Apr 1, 2011

Actually this one is awesome. http://www.dolldivine.com/dinogeddon-character-maker.php

SwimmingSpider
Jan 3, 2008

Jön, jön, jön a vizipók.
Várják már a tólakók.
Ez a kis pók ügyes búvár.
Sok új kaland is még rá vár.

Torka posted:

purple is the best colour

agreed

MotherFuckingT-REX
Feb 8, 2011

I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT
I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT

Avshalom posted:

had a falling-out with the others and quit in a blaze of drama and that was it

how literally every rp board dies / schisms

SwimmingSpider
Jan 3, 2008

Jön, jön, jön a vizipók.
Várják már a tólakók.
Ez a kis pók ügyes búvár.
Sok új kaland is még rá vár.
she has a bird for an earring

vaguely
Apr 29, 2013

hot_squirting_honey.gif

Avshalom posted:

i was also super-anxious at the time and it took me like a week to make a post because i would just sit there reading and re-reading and re-reading it endlessly, i was so paranoid about making a mistake or breaking a rule and getting in trouble :( i feel bad for my poor were-dog, he could have thrived under different management, he could have been the glorious queen he was always meant to be
yeah that was how most of my RP attempts ended up :( oh well don't have time for that poo poo any more anywaysssss

Avshalom posted:

^^^ :lol: i was on sote, rote's fantasy counterpart

i think i made like three posts and then the only lady who'd rp with me had a falling-out with the others and quit in a blaze of drama and that was it
oh man when were you there? I remember when I left because of busy, there was some ominous background drama brewing because of IRL romance troubles between the mods
last time I looked at the site, the admin's ex girlfriend wasn't there any more so I guessed something big went down
I guess I take back what I said about the chill :( oh well it was neat while it lasted

that dinosaur doll builder looks awesome, how did I miss that one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

MotherFuckingT-REX posted:

how literally every rp board dies / schisms
it's incredible to watch, especially when rl romance is involved (it always loving is)

• Locked thread