Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES

Shannonmcn posted:

Never have I been more attracted to vegetables.

EMO poo poo Went to see supervisor after the review and I'm pretty far behind where I should be and he was very kind but was basically "You can't keep just not doing poo poo" so I had a wee almost-cry and made him super awkward and now I feel bad. I guess I should have told him about the days of sadbrains where I just sit and feel like poo poo because everything in life is pointless but he might have run away. So I might just go to the loving doctors instead. Plus side, had a wee cry in the bogs like I was 14 again and now I feel much better.

I want to cover myself in baby sloths

i almost posted that picture of the rather attractive topless russian (?) babe holding a sloth but then i decided not to

i have a date with a WOMAN tonight who is technically my sister-in-law so she clearly already knows too much about me, i'm going to go down in flames but hopefully i can make it fun at least

edit: here is that sloth picture but it is NWS

http://i.imgur.com/d2tjrsT.jpg

Zippy the Bummer fucked around with this message at 17:48 on Apr 10, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
congratulations on your 11 toed future children

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don

Sephardic Homo posted:

congratulations on your 11 toed future children

don't kink-shame

edit: also your post has some interesting parsing possibilities

11 children with toes

11 toad (sic) children

addressing children of the future while discussing eleven toads

teenytinymouse
Aug 3, 2005

I'm Shannon and I'm the biggest Idiot Ever!

Globo-Hitler III posted:

i almost posted that picture of the rather attractive topless russian (?) babe holding a sloth but then i decided not to

i have a date with a WOMAN tonight who is technically my sister-in-law so she clearly already knows too much about me, i'm going to go down in flames but hopefully i can make it fun at least

You are going to need to provide more info, you can't just be like

BYE, GOT A DATE WITH MY SISTER IN LAW

and leave it at that

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow

poopkitty posted:

Okapi-chan! Love!

Tomorrow morning I have to do the current WORST part of my job and take a complaint of Sexual Misconduct from a young (she's like 23) LT. (Like some guy is bothering/touching/making remarks towards her.) I hate this part because very often these women/men can never get unbroken. She is a very sweet seeming LT and I hope she's okay. I will do what I can to help her and grind this MFer's bones for my bread.

I really hope he's just stupid, young and ignorant, so you don't have to gently caress him up too much

Shannonmcn posted:

That reminds me, I switched to SLS free shampoo/ conditioner last week and I have noticed no difference at all except I use way more of it and it takes forever to get any lather going. I am not impressed.

Some hair types there isn't much of a difference after weeks of use. What brand/type? Some companies put out SLS-free shampoos with loving SLS in them under a slightly different chemical name (like, sodium laurETH sulfate instead of sodiuym laurel sulfate), and an anti-sudsing agent, and it's a super hosed thing to to but apparently it's legal.

My kid woke up hot and crying and after moping on my lap for like an hour, he barfed. Reeeeeeaaalllllly hoping his body was just getting something it didn't like out versus a flu or something. Being a mom is awesome because GROSS BARF DESCRIPTION it looked sort of like bile and I was all "OH GOD HE'S GOT SOMETHING THAT'S loving WITH HIS LIVER AND HE'S GONNA DIE"

Like scenes of children's hospital units flashed through my head

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don

Shannonmcn posted:

You are going to need to provide more info, you can't just be like

BYE, GOT A DATE WITH MY SISTER IN LAW

and leave it at that

she's a redhead who just graduated from culinary school or whatever it is called

i feel like she might be too young for me because she still listens to music and has hope, she is fairly pretty

is that enough

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
how is she almost your sister in law? this is some west virginia poo poo

teenytinymouse
Aug 3, 2005

Sephardic Homo posted:

how is she almost your sister in law?

How did you not know this is the information I was looking for, Hitler?

Schmeichy
Apr 22, 2007

2spooky4u

Smellrose
My guess is she's the sibling of someone married to his sibling, but I don't think that's technically an in-law.

Tora! Tora! Tora!
Dec 28, 2008

Shake it baby

Sephardic Homo posted:

how is she almost your sister in law? this is some west virginia poo poo

She could be like his sister's husband's sister or something.

Globo-Hitler III posted:

she's a redhead who just graduated from culinary school or whatever it is called

i feel like she might be too young for me because she still listens to music and has hope, she is fairly pretty

is that enough

How old is too old to listen to music I poopkitty wants to know

vaguely
Apr 29, 2013

hot_squirting_honey.gif

Shannonmcn posted:

EMO poo poo Went to see supervisor after the review and I'm pretty far behind where I should be and he was very kind but was basically "You can't keep just not doing poo poo" so I had a wee almost-cry and made him super awkward and now I feel bad. I guess I should have told him about the days of sadbrains where I just sit and feel like poo poo because everything in life is pointless but he might have run away. So I might just go to the loving doctors instead. Plus side, had a wee cry in the bogs like I was 14 again and now I feel much better.

I want to cover myself in baby sloths

I had exactly the same kind of talk with my supervisors after my first year
you should probably tell somebody about it, my supervisors were willing to give me a lot more slack once I told them I was having some problems, I didn't go into specifics but just told them that I'm having some mental health problems right now and that's why I've been kind of poo poo
they said they were happy for me to take whatever time off I needed to sort myself out, and that they're glad I was getting help for it
don't worry about making him feel awkward, you'll probably find he's a lot more supportive than you thought :)
but really he won't know what's going on unless you tell him, good luck hon :love: you're really brave :)

vaguely fucked around with this message at 18:05 on Apr 10, 2014

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW

reminds me of an ex, i bet they even have the same laugh

teenytinymouse
Aug 3, 2005

Fabulist posted:

What brand/type?

It's Body Shop stuff because cheap and cruelty-free.

teenytinymouse
Aug 3, 2005

vaguely posted:

I had exactly the same kind of talk with my supervisors after my first year
you should probably tell somebody about it, my supervisors were willing to give me a lot more slack once I told them I was having some problems, I didn't go into specifics but just told them that I'm having some mental health problems right now and that's why I've been kind of poo poo
they said they were happy for me to take whatever time off I needed to sort myself out, and that they're glad I was getting help for it
don't worry about making him feel awkward, you'll probably find he's a lot more supportive than you thought :)
but really he won't know what's going on unless you tell him, good luck hon :love: you're really brave :)

Thanks vaguely, I honestly feel better after a wee cry :) I could see him really trying to be nice and I told him about some poo poo that's going on with my mum, even though that's more of a symptom than anything. He can't come and force me to get up and drag me into the lab so there's not much he can do.

Poor dude, he has daughters but they're like 9, I'm sure he has no idea what to so with a semi-grown woman getting teary over personal bullshit.

Jetsetlemming
Dec 31, 2007

i'Am also a buetifule redd panda

vaguely
Apr 29, 2013

hot_squirting_honey.gif

Shannonmcn posted:

Thanks vaguely, I honestly feel better after a wee cry :) I could see him really trying to be nice and I told him about some poo poo that's going on with my mum, even though that's more of a symptom than anything. He can't come and force me to get up and drag me into the lab so there's not much he can do.

Poor dude, he has daughters but they're like 9, I'm sure he has no idea what to so with a semi-grown woman getting teary over personal bullshit.
oh yeah, there's nothing that makes you feel less like a professional than when your eyes start leaking in a meeting, I have been there

death sext
Nov 4, 2011

i'm a sorcerer-druggie, sorry jesus

teenytinymouse
Aug 3, 2005

vaguely posted:

oh yeah, there's nothing that makes you feel less like a professional than when your eyes start leaking in a meeting, I have been there
Luckily he has no illusions about me being a professional :buddy:

What's a reviler?

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Shannonmcn posted:

Luckily he has no illusions about me being a professional :buddy:

What's a reviler?

know your sins

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Revile

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Meis
Sep 2, 2011

hypocrites? Guess he's going to kill all of his own worshippers then :haw:

death sext
Nov 4, 2011

and I believe we are all immodest women, so

:rip: thread

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
i was really hopin' yaoi would be on that list :<

ideally also coupled with the word "sorcerer"

Meis
Sep 2, 2011

Pick posted:

i was really hopin' yaoi would be on that list :<

ideally also coupled with the word "sorcerer"

it's there in spirit

Also, diablo players, if I was to ask for diablo 3 for my birthday is there any essential DLC stuff that should be got with it, or is just the base game fine? People told me it's a good game now.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Meis posted:

it's there in spirit

Also, diablo players, if I was to ask for diablo 3 for my birthday is there any essential DLC stuff that should be got with it, or is just the base game fine? People told me it's a good game now.

I suggest getting ROS (the expansion) too since you get adventure mode and the crusader.

Which class were you thinking of playing?

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

Meis posted:

it's there in spirit

The expansion just dropped so yeah get that with it.

vaguely
Apr 29, 2013

hot_squirting_honey.gif

Pick posted:

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
I'm glad you like my thread offering :kimchi:

Best Tasting! posted:

and I believe we are all immodest women, so

:rip: thread
at least we're going out in style
*flashes knickers, a spider falls out*

Meis
Sep 2, 2011

Sephardic Homo posted:

I suggest getting ROS (the expansion) too since you get adventure mode and the crusader.

Which class were you thinking of playing?

i know literally nothing about the game except you kill stuff and get loot

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Meis posted:

i know literally nothing about the game except you kill stuff and get loot

I suggest glancing through this thread when you have time. I prefer the barbarian because he makes grunty noises and smashes poo poo but they're all good.

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
isn't the sister of your sibling's spouse your sister in law

or am i wrong

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Globo-Hitler III posted:

isn't the sister of your sibling's spouse your sister in law

or am i wrong

it's an alabama cousin

vaguely
Apr 29, 2013

hot_squirting_honey.gif

oh shannon btw have you added me on Steam yet, I can't remember?

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

Sephardic Homo posted:

it's an alabama cousin

dating sister/brother in laws seems kind of weird but it probably happens a lot tbh

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

WoodrowSkillson posted:

dating sister/brother in laws seems kind of weird but it probably happens a lot tbh

still gross and causes people like chris chan or carlos II to happen

teenytinymouse
Aug 3, 2005

vaguely posted:

oh shannon btw have you added me on Steam yet, I can't remember?

No i downloaded the steam thing but forgot to add anyone then I tried to add Amsky and it wouldn't work. I not sure of the problem. My name is the same as here if anybody wants to chat the same bullshit over another medium.

InvisibleMonkey
Jun 4, 2004

Hey, girl.
I brought you something, ladythread

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

Sephardic Homo posted:

still gross and causes people like chris chan or carlos II to happen

you do know that an in law is not related by blood right

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

WoodrowSkillson posted:

you do know that an in law is not related by blood right

duh but it's a slippery slope man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

teenytinymouse
Aug 3, 2005

InvisibleMonkey posted:

I brought you something, ladythread

I love it :neckbeard:

My nanny knew a family of brothers who all married sisters from another family. There were like 4 weddings and then another couple of kids who decided to be normal and marry outside the village

• Locked thread