Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dianasaur Go!
Jun 10, 2004

too soon from the cave
too far from the stars

Bina posted:

Leaving Bartaton's Gates open!
I have a pocket full of hybrids to give you, but I think you need to friend me so I can come over. My info's in the spreadsheet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yoshi Jjang
Oct 5, 2011

renard renard renarnd renrard

renard

Solemn Secularity posted:

Will do, and thanks in advance. Should I remind you on Saturday or the day before in case you need time to set up everything?

Saturday is fine.

Kooriken
Dec 27, 2012

This thread is beneath my talent, but I....shall elevate it.
Nibbles the Peppy Squirrel is moving out of Artoris on the 30th. If anyone would like to have her, hit me up.

That Old Ganon
Jan 2, 2012

THUNDERDOME LOSER
Speaking of getting rid of squirrels, cranky Ricky, the last of my original neighbors, is FINALLY leaving Riften. Give me a shout if you want him, because he'll be gone tomorrow.

Just kidding, gave him the boot to get Gaston.

That Old Ganon fucked around with this message at 23:46 on Apr 27, 2014

Cipher Pol 9
Oct 9, 2006

juliuspringle posted:

What did you pay and also define inventory? Do you mean like what you can carry at one time? Because I filled an entire 6 pages in my dresser.

As I'm all I could carry, the 16, at 96 bells a Turnip. That's way more than I got! Haha. My drawers are entirely full and my museum rooms usually are so I can't overdo it too much.

juliuspringle
Jul 7, 2007

Solemn Secularity posted:

Yoshi, are you still offering items that can't be ordered? I only just got this game and I missed Weeding Day by, what, two days? If it's all right and you're still duping, I would absolutely love to get ahold of the Flower Set. Sadly I'm not sure I have anything to offer but a Taurus Bathtub and it seems you already nabbed your own.

FC is 1736-1947-6206, mayor name is Jean and town is Ivalice.

Nobody came by this morning so I still have 60 extra turnips if you want them. If a goon has a really good price this week that'll get you around 20,000 bells.

Gates open if anyone wants to come look around. I'm gonna cook and eat so I won't be around but feel free to fish or whatever. I'm cash poor until I sell my turnips so anything in the stores is up for grabs except the medicine.

juliuspringle fucked around with this message at 00:09 on Apr 28, 2014

Night Gaunt
Jan 9, 2007

Robin is moving out today. Anyone interested?

My FC: 0920-0345-4881

Volfogg
Dec 19, 2010

Some say she was raised by sentient birds, and that test subjects replicating her equipment were horribly broken.

All we know is she's called
The Hunter

Dianasaur, I'm good to deliver the pictures over to you if you're available. Or, you could come and visit if you just want to stop by a simple, non-fancy town.

Dianasaur Go!
Jun 10, 2004

too soon from the cave
too far from the stars

Volfogg posted:

Dianasaur, I'm good to deliver the pictures over to you if you're available. Or, you could come and visit if you just want to stop by a simple, non-fancy town.
Okay, cool! I opened my gates. Just drop them in my event plaza.

Dr. Chainsaws PhD
May 21, 2011

Bina posted:

So Bartaton is in need of flowers. (YES, Fred is throwing a fot over the lack of pretty things to plant and arrange...)

All Tulips, Roses, purple and yellow Violets, red Pansies, yellow and red Cosmos, white Lilies, and all Hybrids are welcome.

Julian dropped Katie off in Fairvale earlier today, left 10k in fees for them to take the little kitty.

Thanks for the 10k! I dropped some flowers near your town hall, sorry if I put any in a bad place. Couple of tulips, some purple violets, some white roses and some pink cosmos!

Aeon
Apr 30, 2009

Dirt Taco Scuba are you going to be around to grab him at all?

fit em all up in there
Oct 10, 2006

Violencia

Aeon posted:

Ok! He's in boxes and all ready to go. Just post in the thread or message me on IRC when you're ready to get him.

Sorry I'm getting back to you so late, but I'm around. My fc is on the spreadsheet

That Old Ganon
Jan 2, 2012

THUNDERDOME LOSER
For real this time, I have normal bear cub Pekoe moving out of Riften if someone wants her.

Aeon
Apr 30, 2009

Dirt Taco Scuba posted:

Sorry I'm getting back to you so late, but I'm around. My fc is on the spreadsheet

no worries! gates are open.

Genovera
Feb 13, 2014

subterranean
space pterodactyls

jess posted:

Slowly but surely becoming the cutest town on the block:

Tia is one of my original residents. She's the best! My Tia's outfit is a bit strange right now:

Maybe she is trying to catch the eye of Threed's new viking?

Elephants are my favorite villagers.

PicklesMcGillicuddy
May 28, 2010

I DO NOT EAT HUMAN FOOD; I ONLY EAT
PINE CONES
I have four copies of Zipper's pic leftover from Bunny Day. Anybody want them before I sell them?

jess
May 26, 2005

you fit into me
like a hook into an eye

a fish hook
an open eye

Genovera posted:

Tia is one of my original residents. She's the best! My Tia's outfit is a bit strange right now:

Maybe she is trying to catch the eye of Threed's new viking?

Elephants are my favorite villagers.

I think Tierheim needs to become Elephantown.

Crawfish
Dec 11, 2012

Once i've secured Kid Cat, i'd like to gather the rest of the Animal Villager Sentai team.

It's weird that there's only four of them, but Rocket, Agent S, Kid Cat and Big Top look great in their number suits.

PicklesMcGillicuddy
May 28, 2010

I DO NOT EAT HUMAN FOOD; I ONLY EAT
PINE CONES

Crawfish posted:

Once i've secured Kid Cat, i'd like to gather the rest of the Animal Villager Sentai team.

It's weird that there's only four of them, but Rocket, Agent S, Kid Cat and Big Top look great in their number suits.

If you want, I'll make sure you get Rocket when she moves out on Tuesday

Carbohydrates
Nov 22, 2006

Listen, Mr. Kansas Law Dog.
Law don't go around here.
Savvy?

That Old Ganon posted:

Just kidding, gave him the boot to get Gaston.
Gaston is a prince. Good call.

Crawfish
Dec 11, 2012

PicklesMcGillicuddy posted:

If you want, I'll make sure you get Rocket when she moves out on Tuesday
No thanks. Not going to risk the 10th slot until after Kid Cat.

Bina
Dec 28, 2011

Love Deluxe
htsufolgbk.chyxsrsah

flowers.

Is it 6am already?

Kruller
Feb 20, 2004

It's time to restore dignity to the Farnsworth name!

Bina posted:

htsufolgbk.chyxsrsah

flowers.

Is it 6am already?

You... are you human?

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
So this date crept up on me without knowing, but does anyone want Dotty?

She is in boxes today, so if anyone wants her, please tell me now. Friend code is in the spreadsheet.

Kerfuffle
Aug 16, 2007

The sky calls to us~

DarkstarIV posted:

So this date crept up on me without knowing, but does anyone want Dotty?

She is in boxes today, so if anyone wants her, please tell me now. Friend code is in the spreadsheet.

Yesssssssssssss

FC: 0232-8473-1056

Nevermind, seems we're already friends! I'll be around so I can come get her anytime.

Kerfuffle fucked around with this message at 16:18 on Apr 28, 2014

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

Kerfuffle posted:

Yesssssssssssss

e: sorry I got excited and wanted dibs

FC: 0232-8473-1056

I have you added, and I'm opening my town up now, if you are able to pick her up now.

Kerfuffle
Aug 16, 2007

The sky calls to us~

DarkstarIV posted:

I have you added, and I'm opening my town up now, if you are able to pick her up now.

I can! I'll hover on the menu for your town. :)

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

Kerfuffle posted:

I can! I'll hover on the menu for your town. :)

For some reason, its not letting me add you as a friend. Like I have your friend code and everything registered, but it still shows you as provisional. I'm going to try adding you again.

My FC is 3754-7912-4182.

Kerfuffle
Aug 16, 2007

The sky calls to us~

DarkstarIV posted:

For some reason, its not letting me add you as a friend. Like I have your friend code and everything registered, but it still shows you as provisional. I'm going to try adding you again.

My FC is 3754-7912-4182.

Just added you again without deleting you and you're up as a friend now. Weird.

Simsmagic
Aug 3, 2011

im beautiful

Could I visit someone's town to finish Keaton's "Accessorize Our Town" signature? My info is in the spreadsheet.

vv Thanks. I chipped in a little for your bridge.

Simsmagic fucked around with this message at 21:16 on Apr 28, 2014

juliuspringle
Jul 7, 2007

Simsmagic posted:

Could I visit someone's town to finish Keaton's "Accessorize Our Town" signature? My info is in the spreadsheet.

I think I added you before so I'll open up my town.

Dianasaur Go!
Jun 10, 2004

too soon from the cave
too far from the stars

Bina posted:

htsufolgbk.chyxsrsah

flowers.

Is it 6am already?
I still have those flowers for you, if you'll open your town for me some time today.

IAmNotYourRealDad
Sep 6, 2011

Bina posted:

Ok, your town is flowered.

There are some patches that just need a grid of another flower. Use white cosmos for the yellow tulip patch near Re-Tail, Pierce.

For the red rose patch near the bridge, use something that is flattering with that color.

So Busy Town is in desperate need of your floral talents. Are you up for another project? I've got a shitton of hybrids over here, but my brain does not know how to arrange them in an aesthetically pleasing way. I need help. Any volunteers??? I'm open and working on my paths so feel free to stop on by and help me perform the mind numbingly menial task of moving flowers around.

Edit: I've got Walt, the cranky kangaroo, about to skip town. Anyone?

IAmNotYourRealDad fucked around with this message at 22:54 on Apr 28, 2014

Bina
Dec 28, 2011

Love Deluxe

IAmNotYourRealDad posted:

So Busy Town is in desperate need of your floral talents. Are you up for another project? I've got a shitton of hybrids over here, but my brain does not know how to arrange them in an aesthetically pleasing way. I need help. Any volunteers??? I'm open and working on my paths. So stop on by and help me move flowers around.

O____O

I will leave my gate open in a bit- Just dump the flowers off on my east beach.

Gates are open, Dianasaur.

Bina fucked around with this message at 23:21 on Apr 28, 2014

That Old Ganon
Jan 2, 2012

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Dianasaur Go! posted:

I still have those flowers for you, if you'll open your town for me some time today.
Would you like Ricky's picture, or do you have enough of villager pictures for your project?

Dianasaur Go!
Jun 10, 2004

too soon from the cave
too far from the stars

Bina posted:

Hope you enjoy the flowers! And thanks for the gold nuggets! I'll put them to good use.

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!
How do I visit a local or far-away town? I'm a newbie babby. :downs:

Miz Kriss
Mar 17, 2009

It's only an avatar if the Cubs get swept.

TheRamblingSoul posted:

How do I visit a local or far-away town? I'm a newbie babby. :downs:

Just talk to Porter inside your train station and tell him you'd like to visit another town.

M3V
Jul 26, 2012

♪ toot ♪

Bina posted:

O____O

I will leave my gate open in a bit- Just dump the flowers off on my east beach.

Bina I want to give my flowers to you. Theyre like a disease, a beautiful sickness, infecting us all. I'm selling my perfect apples then I'll be back with a colorful delivery! :dance: Can I have your stego torso? I don't need it, I just want to make a miniature.

e: you want regular flowers too, right?

M3V fucked around with this message at 02:52 on Apr 29, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crawfish
Dec 11, 2012

Miniatures are cool as poo poo.

T-Rex Model is the first thing I aim for as soon as i've donated its parts to the museum.

• Locked thread