Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sweetroy
thats a space bar

man i hate yall

Captain Pissweak posted:

Beaches suck arse hth.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

webmeister

The answer is, mate, because I want to do you slowly. There has to be a bit of sport in this for all of us. In the psychological battle stakes, we are stripped down and ready to go. I want to see those ashen-faced performances; I want more of them. I want to be encouraged. I want to see you squirm.
I'm pretty sure hating beaches is unaustralian and grounds for deportation

blokescoff.gif

Drugs

I don't like people who take drugs. Customs agents, for example - Albert Einstein
Nothing beats a day at the beach followed by a week of extracting sand from every orifice, your clothes, your car seat and your bed.

Avshalom

by Lowtax
for all that i keep railing against newcastle, the dog beach on the foreshore is my favourite place in the world

last time i visited, there was a huge alaskan malamute trying to play with a border collie puppy and looking baffled that it kept running away from him

Lizard Combatant

I have some notes.
Who doesn't like beaches? Nerrrrrds

Seagull

give me a chip

webmeister posted:

blokescoff.gif

Yes please.

webmeister

The answer is, mate, because I want to do you slowly. There has to be a bit of sport in this for all of us. In the psychological battle stakes, we are stripped down and ready to go. I want to see those ashen-faced performances; I want more of them. I want to be encouraged. I want to see you squirm.

Lizard Combatant posted:

You know who else didn't like the beach?

That's right.

Seagull

give me a chip
Lenin?

Simon Numbers

webmeister posted:

blokescoff.gif
Every beach in North Queensland has something in the water that can kill you very quickly.

I was a lifesaver for a few years and there was a crocodile in the stinger net about 3 times a year.

Simon Numbers
Fresh water creeks are sooo much better anyway.

webmeister

Simon Numbers posted:

Every beach in North Queensland has something in the water that can kill you very quickly.

I was a lifesaver for a few years and there was a crocodile in the stinger net about 3 times a year.

I'm not sure dying Queenslanders is a point against beaches, really

You Am I

Me @ your poasting

Drugs

I don't like people who take drugs. Customs agents, for example - Albert Einstein

Avshalom

by Lowtax
sandy nips: the height of human experience

hooman

This guy seems legit.
Belljar.avi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cc67Ht4zEQw

sweetroy
thats a space bar

man i hate yall

Seagull

give me a chip

You Am I

Me @ your poasting

The uncensored version was better, but can't remember who originally made it

Hyperriker

ur fukt m8

Tony, knight this champ

HookShot
Haha that dude's awesome.

The best part of Australia is Kangaroo Island and that alone is reason enough to at least go to Adelaide airport and drive to the ferry that will take you there.

When I was in Bundaberg with my mom we ate at Sizzler because it was like a block from our hotel and we didn't feel safe walking further than that at night.

hambeet

fucken derek! what a champ eh?

hambeet

also, all of the people whinging about beaches probably fit the rudatron rule about deadly fauna.

hooman

This guy seems legit.
Perth's a nice place full of horrible people.

webmeister

hooman posted:

Australia's a nice place full of horrible people.

Tokamak

hooman posted:

Also all Australians have big hardons for how dangerous our wildlife is, but because of that we're all trained to run the gently caress away from all of it.

That's true for the sort of people that post on these forums, however:

Freudian Slip posted:

I used to work at a supermarket and one day we had an 8 foot carpet python chilling above our butcher. The manager (who was also a stripper for wildboys afloat) decided that he was going to be macho and wrangle this snake with my help.

I still think your pretty dumb if that take away message is to handle the critters like a manly man, but hey there's a lot of dumb people in this world.

Lizard Combatant posted:

Hey! I like to visit the beach, its just that no one takes me there :colbert:
I don't have a particular attachment to my ghostly white complexion...

Milkfred E. Moore

'It's easier to imagine the end of the world than the end of capitalism.'
coober pedy, continuing the fantastic australian tradition of having poo poo place names for towns

Freudian Slip

"I'm an archivist. I'm archiving."

Tokamak posted:

I still think your pretty dumb if that take away message is to handle the critters like a manly man, but hey there's a lot of dumb people in this world.

How did you read my story and have that as the take away message? :psyduck:

I told the manager to gently caress off because I wasn't stupid enough to help him wrangle a 2+ metre pissed off python with no training or equipment

Tokamak

I was talking about the managers point of view, not yours :P

Endman

That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even anime may die

Lizard Combatant posted:

I don't like sand. It's course and rough and irritating, and it gets everywhere.

webmeister

Freudian Slip posted:

wrangle a 2+ metre pissed off python with no training or equipment

my wife manages it every night without complaining hiyoooooo

Freudian Slip

"I'm an archivist. I'm archiving."

webmeister posted:

my wife manages it every night without complaining hiyoooooo

Yeah but your wife had plenty of training before she met you

:wink:

Coq au Nandos

I think I would say to my daughters if they were to ask me this question... A shitpost is the greatest gift that you can give someone, the ultimate gift of giving and don't give it to someone lightly, that's what I would say.

Endman posted:

I don't like sand. It's course and rough and irritating, and it gets everywhere.

Not like here. Here everything is soft.

hiddenmovement

"Most mornings I'll apologise in advance to my wife."

Freudian Slip posted:

Yeah but your wife had plenty of training before she met you

:wink:

Coq au Nandos

I think I would say to my daughters if they were to ask me this question... A shitpost is the greatest gift that you can give someone, the ultimate gift of giving and don't give it to someone lightly, that's what I would say.
And smoooooooooooth.

BlitzkriegOfColour

Sir Coq of Nandos posted:

And smoooooooooooth.

Your wife is soft and smooth

Drint Blasters

Sir Coq of Nandos posted:

Not like here. Here everything is soft.

I wish I could just...wish my feelings away!

Coq au Nandos

BlitzkriegOfColour posted:

Your wife is soft and smooth

She's not my wife.

rudatron

by Fluffdaddy

Endman posted:

You didn't beach-shower enough.

hiddenmovement

"Most mornings I'll apologise in advance to my wife."
The beach is ok but I prefer being cold and looking at mountains and poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HookShot
I don't like just being on the beach, it sucks and is boring.

I like snorkelling where there's reefs though, that's cool.

• Locked thread