Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
teenytinymouse
Aug 3, 2005

I'm Shannon and I'm the biggest Idiot Ever!

I'm not sure my housemate would check on me. He'd just assume I was hungover and leave me there for days. He might become suspicious eventually when the flat stays clean and nobody is eating all the bacon.

Going to have a chat with him later.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

Shannonmcn posted:

I'm not sure my housemate would check on me. He'd just assume I was hungover and leave me there for days. He might become suspicious eventually when the flat stays clean and nobody is eating all the bacon.

Going to have a chat with him later.

good loving idea

real post: i already mentioned this in the other thread but i told my work to come and check on me if i don't show up or answer calls. even told my boss how to get in my house. i don't care if my cats eat me but they'll eventually run out of water

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Corridor posted:

Corridor posted:

Corridor posted:

[quote="Corridor" post="431561411"]

[/quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]

Afraid of Audio
Oct 12, 2012

by exmarx
[/quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
If you go all out Inception-style with the layers of quotes you break the forums again. :twisted:

Corridor
Oct 19, 2006

A misanthrope posted:

good loving idea

real post: i already mentioned this in the other thread but i told my work to come and check on me if i don't show up or answer calls. even told my boss how to get in my house. i don't care if my cats eat me but they'll eventually run out of water

lol that u have to do this b/c u have no friends or family who care

InvisibleMonkey
Jun 4, 2004

Hey, girl.
we once had a housemate we basically didn't see for 6 months, but we could hear her and she had friends over sometimes so we weren't that worried. her name was bambi and she was a lil baby-butch art-school student we took a liking to during the screening process, but maybe she was scared of us or something because she just stayed in her room.

the weirdest thing happened when she moved out and I showed the room to possible new tenants. I hadn't been in there for six months and it was like walking into a serial killer's den, except the walls weren't covered in portraits of people with cigarette-burns for eyes, but the entire room was a shrine to this tiny dutch singer. pictures of him, pictures of them together, multiple versions of all his albums, total fangirl weirdness.

e: it was funny as gently caress

InvisibleMonkey fucked around with this message at 09:00 on Jun 30, 2014

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

Corridor posted:

lol that u have to do this b/c u have no friends or family who care

not a one

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
my first-ever flatmate was a complete freak who stayed in her room for progressively longer and longer periods of time until she was in there 24/7, only emerging to use the toilet (thank god) by the time i kicked her out (because i went away for a week and she trashed the apartment, not because she was a creepy hermit)

at one point, while she was still in university, i had to go into her room to reset our modem. the floor was carpeted in dirty underpants and the walls were covered with photos of herself

with a rebel yell she QQd
Jan 18, 2007

Villain

Avshalom posted:

the floor was carpeted in dirty underpants and the walls were covered with photos of herself

This reminds me, always clean your house before you decide to open the door of your flatmate's room. The police will take pictures of EVERYTHING.

Afraid of Audio
Oct 12, 2012

by exmarx

Wierre posted:

This reminds me, always clean your house before you decide to open the door of your flatmate's room. The police will take pictures of EVERYTHING.

good to know, i was dying for advice really

InvisibleMonkey
Jun 4, 2004

Hey, girl.
I'm so happy our new housemate does not appear to be a giant freak. his weird noise-band is going on tour right after he moves in, should be nice & quiet.

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

Clean your house enough so that it doesn't mask the smell of a dead body for 5 days.

InvisibleMonkey
Jun 4, 2004

Hey, girl.

Corn Thongs posted:

Clean your house enough so that it doesn't mask the smell of a dead body for 5 days.

Thora
Aug 21, 2006

Look on my Posts, ye Mighty, and despair!
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal Wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away

unlimited shrimp posted:

dont hold out on me thora

I almost married a Canadian so i have experience in this area. I predict we will have many happy hours watching darkwave/ebm YouTube links together.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Afraid of Audio posted:

is it possible to watch football without drinking

People will tell you no, but the fact is we just don't know for sure. No one has ever tried.

InvisibleMonkey
Jun 4, 2004

Hey, girl.
I have only eaten one hard-boiled egg today because my stomach is mad at me, I'm craving cheeseburgers, and I don't know what to do about this

e: I have also had a lot of coffee, which might have been a bad idea

Titty Warlord
Apr 28, 2013

Corn Thongs posted:

this is going in my next lifehack article.

Titty Warlord
Apr 28, 2013

Wierre posted:

no biggie

Afraid of Audio
Oct 12, 2012

by exmarx
stop making fun of the dead!!!!!!!!!!

stimulated emission
Apr 25, 2011

D-D-D-D-D-D-DEEPER
Biggie Get Out

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
intrepid reporter avshalom interviews some artists about b-movies

they didn't discuss amongst themselves before answering, so the bit where i ask them to describe a chilling movie monster and two out of the four say tony abbott is a beautiful coincidence

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

Titty Warlord posted:

this is going in my next lifehack article.

Please give credit to me when you do.

What is your gang tag from?

Titty Warlord
Apr 28, 2013

Corn Thongs posted:

Please give credit to me when you do.

What is your gang tag from?

it's clickable

poopkitty
Oct 16, 2013

WE ARE ALL ONE

InvisibleMonkey posted:

we once had a housemate we basically didn't see for 6 months, but we could hear her and she had friends over sometimes so we weren't that worried. her name was bambi and she was a lil baby-butch art-school student we took a liking to during the screening process, but maybe she was scared of us or something because she just stayed in her room.

the weirdest thing happened when she moved out and I showed the room to possible new tenants. I hadn't been in there for six months and it was like walking into a serial killer's den, except the walls weren't covered in portraits of people with cigarette-burns for eyes, but the entire room was a shrine to this tiny dutch singer. pictures of him, pictures of them together, multiple versions of all his albums, total fangirl weirdness.

e: it was funny as gently caress

LOL. Sooooo cuuuteeeee!!! Kawaiiii-desu!

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

Titty Warlord posted:

it's clickable

Oh. Thank you I giggled.

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
Passed out on the couch on a work night uguu

Thora
Aug 21, 2006

Look on my Posts, ye Mighty, and despair!
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal Wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away

Forgot how awesome this song is. Hello, new phone alarm (the intro part)

InvisibleMonkey
Jun 4, 2004

Hey, girl.
literally can't tell if this nausea is hunger, or no. :negative:

Jan 18, 2007

Villain

Corn Thongs posted:

My house is clean, I also shower weekly.

Afraid of Audio
Oct 12, 2012

by exmarx

Thora posted:

Forgot how awesome this song is. Hello, new phone alarm (the intro part)

dead kennedys are awesome listen to more dead kennedys: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbCqwl2geQg

Afraid of Audio
Oct 12, 2012

by exmarx

Wierre posted:

lol

InvisibleMonkey
Jun 4, 2004

Hey, girl.

Wierre posted:

you only noticed the smell of your dead roommate after five days.

Titty Warlord
Apr 28, 2013

Wierre posted:

I also shower weekly.

haha you what

Afraid of Audio
Oct 12, 2012

by exmarx
nah its cool i shower once a month unlike those goons

Jan 18, 2007

Villain

Afraid of Audio posted:

nah its cool i shower once a month unlike those goons

You should follow the trend, weekly showering is the new poo poo. Monthly is sooo last year.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
Hygiene is a jewish conspiracy to destroy the white race by brainwashing white men into washing away their natural, irresistible pheromones that they need to attract and reproduce with white women.

Another successful contract.

Titty Warlord
Apr 28, 2013

Al Cowens posted:

Hygiene is a jewish conspiracy to destroy the white race by brainwashing white men into washing away their natural, irresistible pheromones that they need to attract and reproduce with white women.

Afraid of Audio
Oct 12, 2012

by exmarx

Al Cowens posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jan 18, 2007

Villain

InvisibleMonkey posted:

you only noticed the smell of your dead roommate after five days.

And I feel really poo poo about it. Our rooms are insulated well and I do smoke a shisha, but these are just excuses I'm making up. Once room was opened tho, the smell was everywhere. I'm sitting here burning incense sticks by the dozen while waiting for the disinfection crew.

I'm a lovely person, news at 11.

• Locked thread