Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Wierre posted:

I'm a lovely person

Me too!

:cool::respek::cool:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

InvisibleMonkey
Jun 4, 2004

Hey, girl.
maybe you're not lovely but just really unaware of your surroundings and the human being you lived with, idk.

InvisibleMonkey
Jun 4, 2004

Hey, girl.
I made a bowl of singapore noodles, not sure yet if my body accepts it. if this hang-over is my last, please don't let me stink up the house for too long.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

InvisibleMonkey posted:

I made a bowl of singapore noodles, not sure yet if my body accepts it. if this hang-over is my last, please don't let me stink up the house for too long.

don't worry if you stop posting at any point in the next 24 hours i'm alerting the coroner

Thora
Aug 21, 2006

Look on my Posts, ye Mighty, and despair!
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal Wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away

I hope your actions with your next roommate are not negligent and your future decision trees do not include asking the internet what to do.

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

stolen from auspol

InvisibleMonkey
Jun 4, 2004

Hey, girl.

A misanthrope posted:

don't worry if you stop posting at any point in the next 24 hours i'm alerting the coroner

can't die yet, too invested in the world cup.

plumpy hole lever
Aug 8, 2003

♥ Anime is real ♥

Avshalom posted:

stolen from auspol

you motehrfucker i cam in here to post that exact image!!!

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

Soag posted:

you motehrfucker i cam in here to post that exact image!!!
hah!

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
nobody is faster than me at reposting puppies, nobody

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Wierre posted:

I also shower weekly.

:gonk:

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

:thejoke:

vaguely
Apr 29, 2013

hot_squirting_honey.gif

man ladythread is a fuckin adventure

Angela Christine posted:

During the dark times and the rise of the crews this was known as the Ladies Chatting Thread. Like a ladies auxiliary of posting. We tend to have much less "friend of the family tranny human being" "edgy" "humor" here, because we're proper ladies. Except for those that are gents. Plenty of gents here too.
lots of dick posts though
because we're proper ladies

LOU BEGAS MUSTACHE posted:

all posting spaces should be gender neutral, otherwise this thread is misandry and i cant have that
yes this thread IS misandry and that's just the way we like it

InvisibleMonkey posted:

lady-thread is all about death & spiders
yeah we do need some spiders hold on a sec

good, now balance has been restored to the ladythread

Avshalom posted:

i'd like to invite you all to post in the gbs auspol thread, including and especially the non-australians

my life's mission is to create a ladythread-auspol alliance and then, with help from the wildcard fyads, destroy the touhou thread
this sounds like a hella good plan I am in like gin

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
this spider is me

InvisibleMonkey
Jun 4, 2004

Hey, girl.
the girl across me at the dildo workshop yesterday sculpted an incredibly detailed penis, skewered it with a sculpting tool and walked off. MISANDRY

InvisibleMonkey
Jun 4, 2004

Hey, girl.
I was quite impressed by her dong, especially because she clearly wasn't into them.

quite stretched out
Feb 17, 2011

the chillest
how often do you all use "come help me move something heavy" as shorthand for "come help me build a furniture" because dang i was happy to do it anyway but thats sneaky

Thora
Aug 21, 2006

vaguely posted:

yeah we do need some spiders hold on a sec

From this gallery of awesome deliciousness http://imgur.com/gallery/IyKQT

plumpy hole lever
Aug 8, 2003

♥ Anime is real ♥
hey ladies dont tell anyone but willus isnt really a lady hes an impostor burn him at the stake!

Thora
Aug 21, 2006

willus posted:

how often do you all use "come help me move something heavy" as shorthand for "come help me build a furniture" because dang i was happy to do it anyway but thats sneaky

Sneaky is InvisibleMonkey inviting her flatmate to a (dong sculpting) festival in the park.

I really need to practice my omissions, I probably would get what I want more often :twisted:

InvisibleMonkey
Jun 4, 2004

Hey, girl.

willus posted:

I build my own furniture with power-tools and poo poo.
if it's a big ikea thing you do sometimes need a second person to hold parts up, but it's not like it's hard work or anything.

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
nobody's a lady in here, we're mostly harlots

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
except when twisty visits

Corridor
Oct 19, 2006

lol av got banned again?

vaguely
Apr 29, 2013

hot_squirting_honey.gif

Thora posted:

From this gallery of awesome deliciousness http://imgur.com/gallery/IyKQT
oh my gosh that's adorable :3:
oh man yes now that I have my own space I can start baking again!!!!!!

InvisibleMonkey posted:

I build my own furniture with power-tools and poo poo.
if it's a big ikea thing you do sometimes need a second person to hold parts up, but it's not like it's hard work or anything.
yeah furniture ain't hard geez
usually it's me and the bf building it together but that's because we are a team

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

Corridor posted:

lol av got banned again?
it was a full 24 hours ago now, get with the times

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

vaguely posted:

oh my gosh that's adorable :3:
oh man yes now that I have my own space I can start baking again!!!!!!
i like to imagine you eating nothing but novelty spider-shaped foods

teenytinymouse
Aug 3, 2005

I'm Shannon and I'm the biggest Idiot Ever!

willus posted:

I am the furniture builder. When the man of the house built his first bookcase I observed wisely from the couch with a glass of whiskey and occasional pointers (that's backwards, pet)

vaguely posted:

ah furniture ain't hard geez
usually it's me and the bf building it together but that's because we are a team

I don't let anyone help because I am a control freak who doesn't play well with others. Also I want all the glory.

InvisibleMonkey
Jun 4, 2004

Hey, girl.

Thora posted:

Sneaky is InvisibleMonkey inviting her flatmate to a (dong sculpting) festival in the park.

I really need to practice my omissions, I probably would get what I want more often :twisted:

it took him SO LONG to realise it was a gay festival, it was amazing. there were rainbow flags everywhere and within ten minutes he was literally helping me build a dildo, and nothing!
I think it was all the kids that threw him off, it seemed like a v. family-oriented event (except for the dildos). to his credit, when I donated to a gay rights organisation at one point, he joined in and donated too. I thought I was taking the pressure off him by donating myself, since I had tricked him into coming after all, so I didn't see that coming. you a nice dude, goony housemate.

InvisibleMonkey
Jun 4, 2004

Hey, girl.

Shannonmcn posted:

I don't let anyone help because I am a control freak who doesn't play well with others. Also I want all the glory.

same, which always works out because I'm the technically savvy one in the relationship. every once in a while the bf gets a bug up his rear end about wanting to do something himself and watching him flail around and get super mad if I dare instruct him KILLS me, I swear.

quite stretched out
Feb 17, 2011

the chillest
yea cool omissions are just sneaky as heck, also some of the bits of the bed were like literally bigger than her so help was warrented i guess

sneaky sux tho

Thora
Aug 21, 2006

Your dong turned out very nicely btw. I have minimal skill when it comes to clay.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

jackyl posted:

so many questions

How the gently caress do you rent for 20 years, how do you rent with the same person for 20 years, how does the person not have anyone who,would care if they disappeared for almost a week without having told their friends they were going on a work or personal trip or whatever, how bad does the place stink that a dead body isn't noticeable how do you post concerns on the internet without.... oh gently caress it

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Wierre posted:

This reminds me, always clean your house before you decide to open the door of your flatmate's room. The police will take pictures of EVERYTHING.

you're an irredeemable rear end in a top hat hth

InvisibleMonkey
Jun 4, 2004

Hey, girl.
idg why you would be sneaky about that, "hey, I have trouble putting this bed together because it has parts that are bigger than I am, help" is a totally legit way to ask for help.

InvisibleMonkey
Jun 4, 2004

Hey, girl.

Thora posted:

Your dong turned out very nicely btw. I have minimal skill when it comes to clay.

thank you, I was very proud of my dong. the dildo-guy even put it on the little example/display table in front of the stand. :haw:

quite stretched out
Feb 17, 2011

the chillest
i dont know i just assume women are naturally more cunning than i

then again so are most rocks

teenytinymouse
Aug 3, 2005

I'm Shannon and I'm the biggest Idiot Ever!

willus posted:

yea cool omissions are just sneaky as heck, also some of the bits of the bed were like literally bigger than her so help was warrented i guess

sneaky sux tho

well if she asked you to come move heavy stuff and the bed bits were heavy then I guess that's what happened???

and

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

vaguely
Apr 29, 2013

hot_squirting_honey.gif

InvisibleMonkey posted:

thank you, I was very proud of my dong. the dildo-guy even put it on the little example/display table in front of the stand. :haw:
you should sell it on Etsy, I bet it would make you a ton of cash

was it Crow Jane who had a friend whose job was 'hand-crafted artisan dildo maker'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

Shannonmcn posted:

well if she asked you to come move heavy stuff and the bed bits were heavy then I guess that's what happened???

and

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

i interpreted this as you calling willus an irredeemable rear end in a top hat at first and was like "wow that's a bit harsh"

• Locked thread