Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kornjaca
Mar 19, 2007

Messi named the best player of the WC :stonklol:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

JG Wentworth posted:

Guys can we admit that african aids cum (aka Mr Aids Cum) really deserved the Golden Post for best posts?

Thanks

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

*tests mic and nervously shuffles some papers around* N nn now that the *checks papers* World Cup is over can all the anime D&D fucktard posters please leave

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup
Thank gently caress we won't have to see any loving idiot americans talking advances stats and how to fix the game and a bunch of other idiot garbage for anotehr 4 years.

skooma512
Feb 8, 2012

You couldn't grok my race car, but you dug the roadside blur.

hopterque posted:

Thank gently caress we won't have to see any loving idiot americans talking advances stats and how to fix the game and a bunch of other idiot garbage for anotehr 4 years.

Because Americans have a monopoly on idiotic statements about football. :allears:

MoPZiG
Jun 6, 2006

Podolksi's selfie game is on form..

Thirteenth Step
Mar 3, 2004

hopterque posted:

Forever this

Armor-Piercing
Sep 22, 2009

Nightly dance
of bleeding swords

Is there a good article or summary of that because the idea of Americans fixing soccer is amazing.

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup

Armor-Piercing posted:

Is there a good article or summary of that because the idea of Americans fixing soccer is amazing.

There's a bunch of those sort of dumb posts in the New Fans thread it's really loving awful.

Like poo poo about golden goal and no penos and infinite extra time and time outs and replay system and infinite subs and a ton of loving stupid garbage.

Polidoro
Jan 5, 2011

Huevo se dice argidia. Argidia!

skooma512 posted:

Because Americans have a monopoly on idiotic statements about football. :allears:

Yes, that was the reason for his post.

The Lore Bear
Jan 21, 2014

I don't know what to put here. Guys? GUYS?!

skooma512 posted:

Let's be fair, our solutions to fixing the beautiful game are usually terrible. See: old MLS-style penalty kicks.

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

DU WIRST NIEMALS ALLEINE MARSCHIEREN
I'm glad Germany have won their first World Cup

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

hopterque posted:

There's a bunch of those sort of dumb posts in the New Fans thread it's really loving awful.

Like poo poo about golden goal and no penos and infinite extra time and time outs and replay system and infinite subs and a ton of loving stupid garbage.

I bet you're from a country that still has a monarchy.

Furious Lobster
Jun 17, 2006

Soiled Meat

Polidoro posted:

Yes, that was the reason for his post.

Ginny posted:

Penal, vieja! Que decepción perder contra estos sucios del alma.. no tiene pasión, ni se escuchaba su hinchada, ni siquiera con la hinchada brasilera (virgos entregando el orto) alentando por ellos..

Clearly an American :allears:.

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Congratulations to James for winning this great great World Cup.

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
i thought that neuer knee should have been an indirect free kick but messi would have bottled it anyway he's a failass turd hahah i think he has cancer

Honj Steak
May 31, 2013

Hi there.

tbp posted:

I'm glad Germany have won their first World Cup

It's actually the men's team of the DFB (German Football Federation) that won the major FIFA (International Football Association) tournament the fourth time. Countries cannot win a World Cup.

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

DU WIRST NIEMALS ALLEINE MARSCHIEREN

Honj Steak posted:

It's actually the men's team of the DFB (German Football Federation) that won the major FIFA (International Football Association) tournament the fourth time. Countries cannot win a World Cup.

West Germany have won three, however Germany have now own one (same as Spain)

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup

dkj posted:

I bet you're from a country that still has a monarchy.

I'm German dummy suck my dilznick we won the world cup.

Honj Steak
May 31, 2013

Hi there.

tbp posted:

West Germany have won three, however Germany have now own one (same as Spain)

Nah, sorry, Countries can't win World Cups, only officially registered Football Federations can.

The DFB team has won the world cup four times.

The FA team has won the world cup one time.

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Honj Steak posted:

Nah, sorry, Countries can't win World Cups, only officially registered Football Federations can.

The DFB team has won the world cup four times.

The FA team has won the world cup one time.

You're wrong.

Hoops
Aug 19, 2005

A Black Mark For Retarded Posting
How many world wars has the DFB won

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

hopterque posted:

I'm German dummy suck my dilznick we won the world cup.

Queen Elizabeth II is German!

Machinegunboyo
Apr 26, 2010

life is good
Are the trolls back again?? The unified nation of germany has won its first ever world cup, it a proud time, please dont try tarnish their achievements

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

Machinegunboyo posted:

Are the trolls back again?? The unified nation of germany has won its first ever world cup, it a proud time, please dont try tarnish their achievements

mods???

Enigma89
Jan 2, 2007

by CVG

Honj Steak
May 31, 2013

Hi there.

Hegay posted:

You're wrong.

The USSF team has never won the World Cup.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Suck this, everyone who doesn't understand or doesn't want to that we won our fourth cup.

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

Polidoro
Jan 5, 2011

Furious Lobster posted:

Clearly an American :allears:.

Argentina is in America

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Polidoro posted:

Argentina is in America

South America

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Expert commentator literally said that one of the reasons Argentina looks down at Brazil is because the Brazilian settlers had interracial relationships with their slaves while the Argentines kept themselves "pure" and I nodded wisely.

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
I would bang my slaves if I had any, would be a waste not to.

Polidoro
Jan 5, 2011

Best America

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Mean Bean Machine posted:

I'd bang your slaves too. Hell, anyones.

Rated PG-34
Jul 1, 2004

Mean Bean Machine posted:

I would look down on you banging your slaves. Would be a waste not to.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

Hegay posted:

Expert commentator literally said that one of the reasons Argentina looks down at Brazil is because the Brazilian settlers had interracial relationships with their slaves while the Argentines kept themselves "pure" and I nodded wisely.

On what broadcast company were these 'expert' commentators speaking such bullshit and nodding at such bullshit?

EDIT:

I bet after that one of these 'wise men' chirped up with this old gem: "God made the white and the black man... But the Portuguese made the mulatto."

Then more nodding was had by all.

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Montasque posted:

On what broadcast company were these 'expert' commentators speaking such bullshit and nodding at such bullshit?

EDIT:

I bet after that one of these 'wise men' chirped up with this old gem: "God made the white and the black man... But the Portuguese made the mulatto."

Then more nodding was had by all.

I was nodding and it was Morten Ankerdal OP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

Montasque posted:

I'm glad we did, there are some hot mulattas walking around, dang all this slave talk is making me real horney.

• Locked thread