Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

Geemer posted:

Let's celebrate the new avatar limits by celebrating the hog!

I'm impressed by how creepy that is. Good job(?) on the hog, whoever made it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tin Tim
Jun 4, 2012

Live by the pun - Die by the pun

Geemer posted:

lmao

I also love how Joey thinks. "Hey, lets loot the cave of that dumb nerd on the way."

Please say you looted the cave of that dumb nerd on the way :ohdear:

ikks
Sep 6, 2009

You can get anything you want at malice's restaurant

Tin Tim posted:

lmao

I also love how Joey thinks. "Hey, lets loot the cave of that dumb nerd on the way."

Please say you looted the cave of that dumb nerd on the way :ohdear:

We looted the cave of that dumb nerd on the way.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
Why do have a suddenly bad feeling that Billy is the main villain.

Tin Tim
Jun 4, 2012

PlasmaMan posted:

We looted the cave of that dumb nerd on the way.
I am at peace now

DumbRodent
Jan 15, 2013

Heart Thumping Field Trip
BIG PANIC?

Geemer posted:

The party failed. Winkhog was behind the golem attacks. It was behind everything.

The truth shall forever remain concealed.

MelvinBison
Nov 17, 2012

"Is this the ideal world that you envisioned?"
"I guess you could say that."

Pillbug

DumbRodent posted:

The party failed. Winkhog was behind the golem attacks. It was behind everything.

The truth shall forever remain concealed.

The pig is actually Apafy. :ssh:

WolfShirt
May 8, 2007

Pretty pretty pony pony pretty pony pon pon
For new page.

Session 3-1: The Victory Party

Our heroes have bested the mystery of the clay golem attacks, now what awaits them?

Fame? Glory? It sure ain't the reward Kevin John promised them that's for dang sure.

Lethemonster
Aug 5, 2009

I was hiding under your bench because I don't want to work out
Billy is actually the name of the mayor's long dead son. He died young in an accountancy accident, and the mayor's inability to acknowledge the truth and let him go means he sees his son in every new assistant. The pictures he keeps in the office are of his son as a young boy; taken long enough so he can ignore any inconsistencies in appearance. When they are replaced? Well, they aren't new assistants, his son has just had a haircut. A dye job. Gained some weight, changed his dress style. Doesn't matter, the Major knows it's always Billy in front of him.

Billy grew up, decided to stay and work with his good old pa. He didn't die, he didn't leave. The Major will always have Billy.

Edit: VVV I was just making a terrible joke about the fact the assistant said his name was Eric and the mayor called all his assistants Billy :(

Lethemonster fucked around with this message at 22:54 on Aug 19, 2014

Gharbad the Weak
Feb 23, 2008

This too good for you.

Lethemonster posted:

Billy is actually the name of the mayor's long dead son. He died young in an accountancy accident, and the mayor's inability to acknowledge the truth and let him go means he sees his son in every new assistant. The pictures he keeps in the office are of his son as a young boy; taken long enough so he can ignore any inconsistencies in appearance. When they are replaced? Well, they aren't new assistants, his son has just had a haircut. A dye job. Gained some weight, changed his dress style. Doesn't matter, the Major knows it's always Billy in front of him.

Billy grew up, decided to stay and work with his good old pa. He didn't die, he didn't leave. The Major will always have Billy.

No, Billy is the Mayor's Assistant. Did you watch the videos?

thetoughestbean
Apr 27, 2013

Keep On Shroomin
Just bought a new avatar. I had to. I'M NOT SORRY.

SlothfulCobra
Mar 27, 2011

It's actually a pretty nice effect, considering it's put through enough filters to match the look of the rest of the pig.

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

Hail all those who are able,
any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
I suppose next time the party should make sure they don't work for someone who regularly stops wars for free.

Yoake
Sep 13, 2011

Really enjoying the campaign so far, so I made some things.

Did someone say justice?

If nobody said justice, then these are wildly inappropriate.

Geemer
Nov 4, 2010

Yoake posted:

Did someone say justice?

These are really amazing! Nice job.

WolfShirt
May 8, 2007

Yoake posted:

Did someone say justice?

Holycrapholycrapholycrapholycrap!

Panzer Skank
Jan 12, 2004

He's a regular-crab.
Not, like, a sex-crab.

Yoake posted:

Did someone say justice?

FINALLY, I AM SO VERY STRONG

Holy loving CRAP I love these so much! Thank you!!!!

Green Intern
Dec 29, 2008

Loon, Crazy and Laughable

That fuckin' tooth is incredible.

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Does Palla wear the same leaf at all times or rotate out different ones as they start to wither?

ikks
Sep 6, 2009

You can get anything you want at malice's restaurant

RBA Starblade posted:

Does Palla wear the same leaf at all times or rotate out different ones as they start to wither?

It's frosting.

thetoughestbean
Apr 27, 2013

Keep On Shroomin
So, this thread chuckled me so much that I changed my avatar. Now all the "stupid newbie" avatars are Toiletlords.

This thread spared me the shame of being a toiletlord.

WolfShirt
May 8, 2007

thetoughestbean posted:

So, this thread chuckled me so much that I changed my avatar. Now all the "stupid newbie" avatars are Toiletlords.

This thread spared me the shame of being a toiletlord.

I'm not sure you were spared the shame of much considering what you have now!

But you're welcome on the chucklings.

hopHeadless
Aug 24, 2014
You guys really know how to make a campaign entertaining! There's so much great stuff going on here that all I can do is gush. Everyone's characters are great- I can't pick a favorite! Medibot is a fantastic DM, especially his voices. The videos are extremely well produced and the little episode recaps are a nice touch. That pig will surely haunt my most hilarious nightmares.

Basically, any time I can convince some poor soul to listen to me talk about d20 games, this is the series I show them as an example of how it's done right.

a cat on an apple
Apr 28, 2013

Whycalibur posted:

The podcast versions must still be up somewhere. I'm sure I downloaded them just a few months ago.

This was a few pages ago, but I found out yesterday that whoever was hosting the 4e Podcast versions seems to have done some server cleaning. With the old videos having been taken down from blip, and the archives on SA being down, there's almost no trace that the LP existed.

Honestly, I'm mostly posting this to beg for if anyone has all of them saved, I'd like to have them. I still like revisiting the older podcasts as background noise while I'm doing something semi-engaging, and I'm a little sad that they were taken down. I really should have just locally saved it all beforehand, I knew this was probably inevitable. :shobon:

(If you guys don't mind throwing up the uncut mp3 versions of DNDN to be saved, I would definitely appreciate it, but if not I can just rip the audio from the video, if that's okay with everyone.)

SubNat
Nov 27, 2008

Oh geeze, they're actually all down, hopefully that's just temporary.
But I've been listening to the old podcasts too, so here:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/le9hxgut78kyp8s/AADLmLturSupt2X5nZy_-C6ea?dl=0

e: still, 13.5 GB of LPDND, I'm pretty sure you guys are responsible for one of the largest LPs ever, and it was still a blast listening/watching all the way through.

SubNat fucked around with this message at 06:05 on Aug 25, 2014

WolfShirt
May 8, 2007

First off thanks HopHeadless for the glowing praise.

a cat on an apple posted:

This was a few pages ago, but I found out yesterday that whoever was hosting the 4e Podcast versions seems to have done some server cleaning. With the old videos having been taken down from blip, and the archives on SA being down, there's almost no trace that the LP existed.

I'd love to help you but I have no greater access to those old episodes than anyone else. If they're disappearing off the internet I have nothing I can do. Hopefully somebody has them somewhere I suppose!

djw175
Apr 23, 2012

by zen death robot
I have all the podcasts downloaded onto my iphone. If I can figure out how to get them off, I could provide the entirety of heroic tier.

SubNat
Nov 27, 2008

djw175 posted:

I have all the podcasts downloaded onto my iphone. If I can figure out how to get them off, I could provide the entirety of heroic tier.

2 Posts up, I'm currently syncing all of the podcasts
( Session 2 - 103 + Gamma World + Paragon Bonus 1- 9 ) into a dropbox folder.

No need to pull them off your phone, unless you've got some other bonus stuff I overlooked.

e: I suppose I could make a .torrent file or something, if people would prefer it that way, but I wouldn't be able to seed it 24/7.

djw175
Apr 23, 2012

by zen death robot
I also have the Everyone is John session on there if you don't have that around.

SubNat
Nov 27, 2008

Ye, seems like I don't have it.
So it would be great if you tossed that up somewhere so that I can add it.

djw175
Apr 23, 2012

by zen death robot
This should be it.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/diq14uswz73kwb8/AADNY7dw7dtl5PeDGItXZ7cGa?dl=0

SubNat
Nov 27, 2008

:toot: Added, a pity the videos may or may not be lost forever, though.

Tin Tim
Jun 4, 2012

Oh drat, that's a shame. Well, I too have all the podcasts saved. And by looking at Subnat's link, it's missing some.

Let's see..

-all the bonus podcasts from the first tier

-the one-offs like Startroid and the cool session Wolfshirt Dm'ed

-the second gamma world session

-the very first session that's not cannon and has kinda crappy audio

Not sure if I can fit all of that in my box, but I'll try.

Okay wow, with my connection it would take ages to upload all that stuff. Sorry folks, if I can spare the time I can try to upload it in smaller chunks and then link it later, but I can't promise.

Tin Tim fucked around with this message at 13:45 on Aug 25, 2014

Angling Dragon
Nov 15, 2012

SubNat posted:

:toot: Added, a pity the videos may or may not be lost forever, though.

The videos up until Episode 20 have been kindly reuploaded by Capt. J. Linebeck here. I have the rest of the main videos and I think some of the bonuses so I'll start uploading those.

Everyone should be able to enjoy the dance-off session in video form :allears:

I'm really enjoying this LP. I hope all future wizards are as entertaining as Nore, if not as incompetent.

WolfShirt
May 8, 2007

Angling Dragon posted:

I'm really enjoying this LP. I hope all future wizards are as entertaining as Nore, if not as incompetent.

LET'S FIND OUT RIIIIIIGGGGGHHHHT NOOOOOWWWWWWW

Session 3-2: The Three Wizards

Our band of merry monsters (and Palla) do a little information gathering. Talking to the three powerful and wonderous wizards ( and Nore) who have taken up residence in the clearing north of Errut.

Just what exactly IS their deal anyway? Why do they need so many golems they can exclusively keep an entire factory in business?

(Eagle eyed viewers may spot a secret spoiler near the end of the video. Shhhhhhh )

JiiHoo
Mar 29, 2010
I had all the heroic bonus episodes, they should be here now: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/h9hpjum0fw7903e/AADwEw5VVRibs0gQfRzpqUeua?dl=0

I also have the Gamma world 00 episode which I'll try to remember to upload tomorrow to the same place.

EDIT: Gamma World episode is also there now

JiiHoo fucked around with this message at 14:07 on Aug 26, 2014

Quinn2win
Nov 9, 2011

Foolish child of man...
After reading all this,
do you still not understand?
It's going to be hard to top BEE WIZARD, but I am confident that you will manage somehow.

Borrillz
Aug 2, 2013
Bless all you people who dl'ed the podcasts when they were still up!

I'm slowly doing my part and downloading all the 13A/6FU podcasts (sorry and thank you whoever hosts the site!) so i'll have them for future LPDND fanboy generations.

WolfShirt
May 8, 2007

Yeah thanks for posting those, guys. We'll have to grab them and make them available in some fashion or another.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kabanaw
Jan 27, 2012

The real Pokemon begins here
By the way, all the LPDND audio content is back on its original host.

• Locked thread