Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

you might say he's a big fan

for you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Paladinus posted:

She's made many games. All of them are complete tosh made in a week, though.

Depression quest is still her flagship, and the only one she got any recognition for.

Until she releases that FMV game at least.

Automata 10 Pack
Jun 21, 2007

Ten games published by Automata, on one cassette

horriblePencilist posted:

I don't have that article but I do have this
What's the context of this?

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Fathis Munk posted:

Depression quest is still her flagship, and the only one she got any recognition for.

Until she releases that FMV game at least.

Lol. FMV is an even lazier way to create games than actually typing words into Twine.

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

perhaps she's wondering why someone would cuck a man... before unfriending him on facebook

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

Paladinus posted:

Lol. FMV is an even lazier way to create games than actually typing words into Twine.

No because at least in a FMV game you have to hire actors and get props not to mention shooting and editing.

horriblePencilist
Oct 18, 2012

It's a Dirt Devil!
Get it?

Mutation posted:

http://www.donotlink.com/b8ug

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

Paladinus posted:

Any context for this?

Mutation posted:

IIRC jaffe is a dev on god of war and such, and he basically posted something along the lines of "if you let her win, she might do you a favor nudge nudge wink wink"

horriblePencilist
Oct 18, 2012

It's a Dirt Devil!
Get it?

The Brown Menace posted:

IIRC jaffe is a dev on god of war and such, and he basically posted something along the lines of "if you let her win, she might do you a favor nudge nudge wink wink"

lol @ you thinking it's that reasonable

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

perhaps she's wondering why someone would cuck a man... before unfriending him on facebook

they work for the misandry... the v for vendetta man

Mazzletoff
Dec 17, 2012

wake me up
before you jojo

Mutation posted:

David Jaffe, creator of Bulletstorm, was confronting Stephen Totilo the Kotaku head about an article published about him that heavily implied he was a misogynist because of something he said.

Automata 10 Pack
Jun 21, 2007

Thanks for the donotlink.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

loving thread keeps on giving

Mouser..
Apr 1, 2010

Mazzletoff posted:

David Jaffe, creator of Bulletstorm

Lol

Biggie Shorty
Oct 8, 2008

The Brown Menace posted:

"It's a great, great romantic gift. If you have a lady friend and she really wants to know the best game ever, she will give you a loving blowjob if you play this game," he said. "If you let her win Twisted Metal split-screen, she will suck your dick."

Then Patricia Hernandez writes an article basically saying that these words could only come out of a woman hating misogynist, and Jaffe (a married father of two girls) gets pissed.

Minera
Sep 26, 2007

All your friends and foes,
they thought they knew ya,
but look who's in your heart now.

jalopybrown posted:

when something new and exciting comes along, hint to zoefans; mass shootings always get mad attention and would bury this, zoe would probably gently caress out of gratitude.

So there's really no other end game then? No smoking dick to link everything together and collapse the cuck ring?

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Biggie Shorty posted:

"It's a great, great romantic gift. If you have a lady friend and she really wants to know the best game ever, she will give you a loving blowjob if you play this game," he said. "If you let her win Twisted Metal split-screen, she will suck your dick."

Then Patricia Hernandez writes an article basically saying that these words could only come out of a woman hating misogynist, and Jaffe (a married father of two girls) gets pissed.

It's not a delicate way of saying what he wanted to but lol at that reaction.

Adventure Pigeon
Nov 8, 2005

I am a master storyteller.

Spanish Manlove posted:

lol it wasn't even suicide girls officially, it was some knockoff wannabe site

suicide boys?

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L

GaymerX is pandering too much to homosexual gamers

Yo that Squinky fella looks a lot like Android 19 from DBZ.

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

Biggie Shorty posted:

Jaffe (a married father of two girls) gets pissed.

is that the ultimate version of the black friend defense

big duck equals goose
Nov 7, 2006

by XyloJW
*brings up a ps3 and two controllers in a grocery bag over to his house*

Sup dude, wanted to play twisted metal against yer' wife.

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

it was that reasonable, unless somehow spelling out blowjob makes his gendercrimes worse

Dizz posted:

Yo that Squinky fella looks a lot like Android 19 from DBZ.

lol

Automata 10 Pack
Jun 21, 2007

that's e/n

horriblePencilist
Oct 18, 2012

It's a Dirt Devil!
Get it?
http://bugmenot.com/view/gameilluminati.com

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Fathis Munk posted:

Is this actually because of a big conspiracy though ? Or did he just not get passes. I mean in that twitter dude told him the only way he could make him come to the con was to sleep in the same bed as him ? I dunno. As a scientist I'd like to perform a negative control experiment please.

I mean, there's a bit of confirmation bias on my part, yeah, but I think if he hadn't ruffled the Cool Kids Club's feathers, somebody probably would've set him up.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

The Brown Menace posted:

it was that reasonable, unless somehow spelling out blowjob makes his gendercrimes worse

I think he just meant that the whole drama surrounding it is a lot less unreasonable. loving internet drama

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

VEGETA, WHAT DOES THE SCOUTER SAY ABOUT ITS BMI

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

VJeff posted:

I mean, there's a bit of confirmation bias on my part, yeah, but I think if he hadn't ruffled the Cool Kids Club's feathers, somebody probably would've set him up.

cucked up if true

yeah that is really a lovely thing. loving cliques, the internet is just a goddamn high-school.

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
I got a feeling she would be the kind of person that would leak stuff from those forums she found offensive.

Automata 10 Pack
Jun 21, 2007

VJeff posted:

And someone posted a screencap earlier of how the guy is trying to get to PAX and got shut down.

Like this is a real thing that's happening. It's not a conspiracy. I really think we should keep mentioning it, cause it's potentially the most stomach turning part of this but it's gonna get lost in all of the cuck.
Can you post the pic again? I need to see this.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

The Brown Menace posted:

VEGETA, WHAT DOES THE SCOUTER SAY ABOUT ITS BMI

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

It was a Valentine's day release and he was implying coop mode might be fun for couples in a sexual way. Kind of a weird thing to say but the message itself doesn't really come across as sexist.

Junkfist
Oct 7, 2004

FRIEND?
What a decent and fully developed human being.

horriblePencilist
Oct 18, 2012

It's a Dirt Devil!
Get it?

Mutation posted:

Can you post the pic again? I need to see this.

Here you go.

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

pic is big and probably unreadable with timg so im linking it

http://i.imgur.com/T33yuJ6.jpg

more cover-up poo poo

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

The Brown Menace posted:

pic is big and probably unreadable with timg so im linking it

http://i.imgur.com/T33yuJ6.jpg

more cover-up poo poo

:words:

I am not that interested in all that poo poo.

Biggie Shorty
Oct 8, 2008

argondamn posted:

is that the ultimate version of the black friend defense

For the record I should have said that this was part of his own defense- I didn't add it.

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

Fathis Munk posted:

:words:

I am not that interested in all that poo poo.

tl;dr: thousands of reddit comments going against zoe were deleted because she got clout, people silenced by threatening to ban them etc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

The Brown Menace posted:

tl;dr: thousands of reddit comments going against zoe were deleted because she got clout, people silenced by threatening to ban them etc

Oh isn't that old news ? The total biscuit thread with the 22k comments deleted by a mod who slept with zoe ?

And they saying it was SOP ?

• Locked thread